Sylmae's Adventure (closed for LordUsagi)

He grunt and smile was enough to let her know she was doing well.

"That's it babe...I want to see your eyes."

He let out a long groan when her tongue found the sensitive spot again. He mumbled and bucked against her as she lingered there.

When she relented and continued a normal bobbing motion he just sighed.

"beautiful."

His hand took a firm grip of on her head.

"Blink twice for yes...once for no."

He groaned again as she swirled around his head.

"You ready?"
 
Sylmae looked at him in confusion. What was he doing? His hand was held tight on her hair again, gripping a large portion of her red hair firmly. Shuffling to sit closer to him, she blinked twice up at the hulking human who sat up, looking down at her with an intense look as he counted the blinks. Was this a usual practice? Sylmae was getting tired of second-guessing what was and what wasn't normal in the bedroom, when she had no idea. All she knew that right now her mouth was full of cock, and a man held full control over her just by holding her hair. That thought sent a shiver through her slender body, a tingling down her legs. Losing control like this had never entered her mind before, but now it was happening..it wasn't exactly a bad feeling.
 
He smiled down at her, finally she was understanding, finally she was accepting what she also desired.

Holding her head firmly he began to pump in and out of her mouth. It was a slow rhythm but he made sure that he head pressed deep into the back of her throat. That constriction made him groan, a satisfied smile on his face.

All the while he looked down at her. He could see the corners of her eyes tearing with the unfamiliar feel of a cock stuffed down her throat. Giving her a rest he pulled almost out and let her concentrate on his head again.

"Don' worry my Princess, I will take care of your needs shortly."

Looking at her intently, "would you like that?"
 
Sylmae let him take control of the situation, feeling him press against the back of her head, pushing her down to take almost the full length of his cock into her mouth. She coughed and spluttered against it, but he continued to hold her down on his cock firmly until she finally adjusted to moving up and down with most of it down her throat. Whimpering and sucking desperately, she looked up at Rugar to spy his reaction. Every so often he'd close his eyes to enjoy it, but mostly he kept his eyes on her, her shaking shoulders and wide, teary eyes. Her red hair was tangled inbetween his fingers and he seemed to enjoy that as well, stroking little strands as he pulled Sylmae back and forth until he seemed satisfied with her progress. Drawing out slowly, he kept the head in her mouth for her to suckle on as he spoke, pre-cum dripping into her mouth as he did.

"Don' worry my Princess, I will take care of your needs shortly...would you like that?"

Sylmae blinked at him, before finally moving her head so her mouth was free to reply.

"Then I'd be ruined by human hands." she said plainly. "I'd rather..you didn't..but thank you, I suppose."
 
Rugar smiled down at her, "ruined by human hands...I see."

He felt sorry for her in a way. She was so worried about her precious reputation and her innocence that she didn't realise that she was already giving it away. He would not force himself on her, but he would certainly push her beyond her perceived limits. Maybe it would be tonight, maybe during their journey, but either way he was sure she would be 'ruined by his hands' soon enough.

He pushed her head back onto his throbbing manhood.

"Please continue...it feels so good and I am sure next time will be even better."

Slowly he pushed her head back and forth over his shaft, not to deep this time.

"I am not sure how good you are in the wild, but I can say you are very skilled at this."

releasing her head he smiled as he watched her.

"I think you know how I like it now."
 
Sylmae felt herself being pushed back down his length as he talked, and she hungrily lapped and sucked at his cock, feeling more confident after the compliments he had given her.

"I think you know how I like it now." Rugar finally said, moving his hand from her head and watching her carefully. Sylmae nodded as she continued to pleasure him, tentatively moving further down to take most of him until she choked a little bit, and continuing that cycle until she finally moved back to roll her tongue around the head, her hand moving back to grip the base of his member firmly. Eventually she began to move faster, bobbing her head so she would go half-way down his shaft to move back up to the head, her lips pressed hard against him.
 
"Yeeeeesssssss"

His cock was throbbing in her hand now and his groans and hip shudders became more prominent.

"I...gonna....cum....soon."

He grabbed her hair, but left her in control of the actions. He tried not to pull too hard but with his arousal his fingers tightened automatically.

"Swallow ...and I ...pleasure you....keep virginity....now."
 
Sylmae felt his hand tighten around her hair again as his cock twitched in her mouth. Sucking hard, she bobbed faster as he grunted and moaned, thrusting his hips harder, deep-throating her. Gagging, it was then Sylmae felt him pulse hard and his hand pushed her down hard on his member, thick, hot cum spraying in her mouth and down her throat. Sylmae struggled, but in the grips of his orgasm, Rugar held her down tightly and Sylmae writhed helplessly as he emptied his load into her mouth. It tasted strong, sharp, but she found nothing she could compare the taste to in her head. As he finally groaned and relaxed his grip, she withdraw her head and swallowed the remaining cum that was still in her mouth, feeling it slide slowly down her throat.

Trembling before him, she lowered her gaze from his softening cock and waited for him to leave, her mouth aching. It was surprising how tired out she was just from using her mouth.
 
Rugar let out a long sigh as he looked down at her. If she had been looking up at him she would have noticed his contented expression. She may not have been the best but she was definitely the best he had in a while. She showed potential and he was pretty certain from her enthusiasm at the end that she was starting to enjoy it.

"Thank you Sylmae," he announced loudly when he had finally recovered fully.

"That felt so good," he grinned knowing his next words would shock her, "I can't wait until next time."

He sat down next to her heavily. He reached up and tried to straighten her hair.
"I am sorry I was so rough, but you were...incredible."

He smiled a genuine smile at her, before placing a tender hand on her cheek and leaned in for a kiss. For such a big strong man Rugar could be very tender when he wanted to, and now he wanted to.
 
Sylmae couldn't really think straight after she'd finally brought Rugar to climax. During the whole experience, two parts of her had already fought in frustration at what to do. Now as he continued to praise her, his hands smoothing down the knots he had caused in her hair, Sylmae just sat there in a trance, her tongue slowly licking the inside of her lips, the taste of his cum lingering strongly. The room suddenly felt colder, and goosebumps rose on her pale skin as he sat down next to her, perhaps in a move to try and make her feel..well, what? Better? Sylmae wasn't sure whether Rugar truly understood what he'd just done. Raising a trembling hand to her mouth, she idly wondered if anyone would be able to tell that she'd sucked a man, a human. Right now her lips were slightly swollen from being used well in the last hour or so, and they felt warm, tingly. Her jaw stung slightly from the extended use that it wasn't used to, and her scalp burned from where he had grabbed and pulled at her in the midst of his excitement. But all those feelings would eventually fade. Nothing permanent had happened here...except for the new memories she already looked back on uncomfortably, and the fact the man next to her wouldn't look at her the same again.

"I am sorry I was so rough, but you were...incredible."

Sylmae looked at him, tilting her head to the side curiously as he leaned forward to stroke her cheek, kissing her lightly on the lips before pulling away to study her. Twitching her nose, Sylmae didn't know how to react, and so simply shrugged whilst fidgeting with her hands clasped together.

"It's fine." she finally said, her voice now a bit louder than it had been before. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself..but..I'd rather in the morning, we forget this happened. I usually stay quite professional with my travelling companions..I'm sure you understand."

Her voice shook slightly as she spoke, adrenaline still pumping through her at what she'd just done. But her gaze to him was firm, and she hoped her serious tone would convey how strongly she felt about the matter.
 
She looked so serious and fierce, and Rugar thought cute. The more he studied her the more he began to appreciated her. Yes she could be annoying but she was, cute in he naivety and beautiful. She had shown her obvious intelligence and by the fact she had survived in the wilds she obviously had some skills. Still she was too aloof and he could sense that she looked down at him as a human. But that was okay he would change her perception of him should their lives ever be in danger. The skills he had shown in the inn were nothing, Rugar was fierce in battle especially with those he had decided to protect.

He smiled, "Very well, in the morning not a word."

He leaned forward and kissed her again, this time a little firmer and his tongue pressed against her lips. His one hand ran up her leg tenderly, the fingers teasing lightly when it stopped mid thigh. His other hand continued to touch her cheek tenderly, enticing her closer to the kiss with the slightest pressure.
 
Sylmae kissed him back reluctantly, drawing away from his touch and folding her legs underneath her. Wiping saliva from her mouth carefully - some still lingering from when she had been sucking him so enthusiastically - she used her other hand to push him gently, signalling for him to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow in the morning, Rugar." she finally murmured, her tone clear as quiet set into the room awkwardly.
 
He ignored her efforts to push him away.

"Here let me help you with that," he reached up and wiped some saliva, she had missed, from her chin.

He smiled at her before leaning down and kissing her again, this time he didn't let her pull away, but instead used his hand to hold her while his tongue tried to invade her mouth. It wasn't aggressive but firm yet still tender. His other hand brushed gently against her thighs before moving around to her back. Slipping it under her shirt he brushed the tips of his fingers around the curve, concentrating on the spine just above her butt cheeks.
 
Back
Top