Is Literotica Chat Down?

I got in today for the first time in...years? Definitely years.
My only issue is that the font is so tiny that I can't read anything I type or anything anyone else types. Has anyone who's gotten in had this issue? It's so frustrating!

It doesn't look like most of the old rooms are there anymore, which is also disappointing. Guess it will never be what it used to be :(

Nope its not the same as it used to be, if you need any help with how to increase font size. It must have been a while since you last used the chat rooms. Wink you don't seem old enough to remember the good old days. ;)
 
Nope its not the same as it used to be, if you need any help with how to increase font size. It must have been a while since you last used the chat rooms. Wink you don't seem old enough to remember the good old days. ;)

I remember the old Lit chat saying 7-8 years ago... Yes hubby and I had different names back then
 
It was working an hour ago, but crashed 3 times so I got fed up and didn't try again. I find I'm making Friend's and chatting on Yahoo, come and join me
 
Alternatives?

Does anyone know any other chat site a fella can go to?
 
I have to refresh like 100 times to get in! :(

Wait...So you actually have gotten in recently?

And to answer your second question, check out some of the posts (particularly earlier in the thread), as several alternative sites are mentioned.

That being said, I still hold out hope for Lit's chat to be up and running back to how it used to be (problematic at times, sure , but not to this degree).
 
Last edited:
I have a sneaking suspicion that the primary purpose of the chatroom here is a social experiment that has been running for years.

I'd love to see their data. I bet it's interesting.
 
It seems to have been down for almost 2 weeks. I did get on one day last week, but it crashed every few minutes. The interface appeared to have gone through a minor upgrade (some new options for color of background for instance).

I guess because it is a free service they do not give it a priority. I wish at least they wold post something official about what is going on. I emailed them about that and did not get a response.
-Lilli

I emailed a couple weeks ago and never got a reply.
 
chat

It has been working today but keeps crashing, I was in and out 5 times, was very frustrating. and has not left me very horny ;)
 
alternate chat room

there is one at kinksterschat.com. Not bad once you get used to it.
 
Back
Top