*bites lip in anticipation*

Re: My husband

Fawnd1e said:
Somehow that ended up as a new thread...I suppose someone will delete it.

My husband is an open minded guy. We respect each others boundaries and tell each other everything, so we know what's going on.

I think he shall be interested to read this thread when he gets home :)

YES!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

I knew there had to be others like my husband and I...where nothing is hidden and the two people are open!
Thank you for that...I'm so glad to see that this DOES exist with other couples :) :D

oh yes....you are very stunning!
I sincerely hope we see much more from you ;)

Welcum to Lit
~:rose:~
 
Why thank you Ember! I'm glad to know there are other functional relationships out there :)

We have boundaries, but we know where they lie and have no trouble respecting them.

I think a lot of relationships would be better with this kind of communication.

Nice pic btw!
 
Fawnd1e said:
Why thank you Ember! I'm glad to know there are other functional relationships out there :)

We have boundaries, but we know where they lie and have no trouble respecting them.

I think a lot of relationships would be better with this kind of communication.

Nice pic btw!

exactly
there would be so many more happy couplings if people could just learn to COMMUNICATE!!! And be OPEN with one another...and be HONEST.

ty :eek: :)
(can't wait to see more of yours ;))
 
*Yawn*

Well, it's 9.30 and I have come up with the following idea: "Fuck going to university!" - I can get the lecture notes from the uni's website anyway.

So how are you Fawndle babe? Good i hope. Kinda interested to see 125 people downloaded my pic... wonder how many of them were dissapointed that it wasn't very naughty? Oh well... better get some shopping done and get this place tidied before She WHo Mus Be Obeyed arrives.

Toodlepip :rose:
 
Good morning hon :) I am about to hit the sack...it's almost 2am here!!

Hope you had a good night, and enjoy your day of cutting school! And don't let the little lady push you around too much :)
 
Love your first pic.....really great look for u and i can't wait for the rest :kiss: :rose:
 
Little is certainly right... 5'4" and 7 stone but with legs up to her chin. Got quite a punch on her too. SHe's a violent sleeper, so theres many a morning I wake up with brusies on my ams and legs. She tried to bury her elbow into my ribcage once... aaaah, the memories! ^_^;;

Anyhoo, thanks for words, and I'll be sure to use this day to the very most it can offer. And now it's lunch time and i'm hungry... TO THE STORE! AWAAAAAAAAAAAY! *Paulus-shaped cloud*
 
ROFL!

Yes! No! Both! Vibrator!

Now I have to quit laughing because my husband is lookin at me funny :)
 
Fawnd1e said:
ROFL!

Yes! No! Both! Vibrator!

Now I have to quit laughing because my husband is lookin at me funny :)

LMAO!!

heheh

I love the PQ room
there's a bunch of us that are always in there every night...it's fun to go there and hang out with them and chat in real time :)
most the time, we just BS and don't really play any games..but sometimes we get the hotseat going..or truth or dare, or we just ask questions spontaniously out of the blue.

Hope to see you there again!
I'm usually there in the eves :)
 
LOL, I will try to hop by tonight and see what's up :)

It was fun last night and good talking to everyone!
 
Fawnd1e said:
ROFL!

Yes! No! Both! Vibrator!

Now I have to quit laughing because my husband is lookin at me funny :)

Hmm *Scratching my beard*

Sure makes me wanna know what the questions were.!:D

Hope your haveing a great day over ther girl.:cool:
 
It was a game we were playing in a chat room the other night. Ask ask one person as many questions as possible, that they have to answer completely honestly, in 3 minutes. They can be about anything.

Since we can't play that on a messagebaord, I will answer the first 10 questions that get thrown at me :)
 
Fawnd1e said:

Since we can't play that on a messagebaord, I will answer the first 10 questions that get thrown at me :)

What is the largest object that you have had inserted into your vagina?
 
Maybe kind of a boring quesiton, but I am curious.

What is your favorite sexual position?

Hmm, interesting game.:)
 
Not really. The sex wasn't good. At all. My husband, who's not a small guy himself, is much more skillful.

Still, there are times a girl likes to be 'filled' :)
 
Fawnd1e said:
Not really. The sex wasn't good. At all. My husband, who's not a small guy himself, is much more skillful.

Still, there are times a girl likes to be 'filled' :)

Ah, but I'm sure that what you would really like is to have tender caresses and kisses lavished all over you body, slowly moving closer and closer
followed by a long, slow leasurely session of licking of the lovely pussy and hard little clit.
Ah well, I'm not likely to get that opportunity.
Where was the chat room?
 
All positions are good!

This question has been asked of me a lot recently. I suppose that there is one is slightly prefer more than others, but it's near impossible to explain.

The guy has to sit on his legs and feet, and pull the girl by her hips into his lap, so her butt is on his knees. This is a great g-spot position if you do it right :)
 
Ok I'll play along.......Do you like anal and have it often or every so often. We love it but save it for a pseical "Treat":D
 
*shudder* For me, that's an exit-only door.

I've had partners that have messed with me and tried anal tricks, but I just found it uncomfortable.
 
Back
Top