Draining Peter Strzok

Unabatable

Loves Spam
Anti-Trump Text Messages Show Pattern Of Bias On Mueller’s Team
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/anti-trump-text-messages-show-pattern-of-bias-on-muellers-team/

Peter Strzok - just so all the sr71jrkoffs in the world know his name and won't ever be able to deny his role(s).

DOJ And FBI Threatened With Contempt Of Congress For ‘Hiding’ Info On Anti-Trump FBI Investigator
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/d...r-hiding-info-on-anti-trump-fbi-investigator/

And to think: all the Corporal Butthurt's in the world still love to keep their minds carefully ensconced totally up their wannabe asses just to shut-off the reality that the entire US federal government now - not just the politicicians anymore - has been rendered totally politicized by the ego-empty, groveling need for corrupting power that only statism serves so progressively well.

Originally posted here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88385104&postcount=40

FBI investigator interviews Hillary Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Mahmood Abedin about Hillary Clinton emails/servers. Abedin (Hillary's most intimate aide) insists she had no idea Clinton was running a private email server and only learned about it from the media; Mills says she not only had no clue about Clinton's private server, but she doesn't even know what a server is.

Except there's email evidence from Mills asking someone else if Hillary's private server is working ok, and the guy who ran Hillary's private server testified that he specifically informed Abedin all about Clinton's private email server.

Neither Mills or Abedin were charged with lying to that FBI investigator.

FBI investigator respectfully, politely travels to Hillary Clinton's home (rather than SOP of person of interest in a criminal investigation summoned to come to the FBI), interviews Hillary Clinton about her email stuff. He takes no notes, records no words. He's a $$$ contributor to her political campaigns. His mistress is a FBI lawyer, also a Hillary Clinton political campaign $$$$ donor; they email specific anti-Trump, pro-Hillary stuff to each other on taxpayer-funded, FBI time.

FBI agent edits FBI Directory Comely's original statement so it avoids criminally implicating Hillary Clinton in any email/server wrong-doing whatsoever.

FBI agent signs-off on beginning the now-infamous Trump/Russia investigation.

FBI agent then joins Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's team of investigators investigating that Trump/Russia investigation he signed-off on for the FBI.

FBI agent interviews Trump-fired Michael Flynn regarding his role in said investigation. Flynn insists he never did a bunch of stuff (stuff that wasn't criminal in the first place).

Except Flynn did do that stuff which wasn't even criminal in the first place. Flynn is charged with lying to that FBI agent, and pleads guilty to it.

How coincidental would it be that FBI Deputy Director of Counter Intelligence Peter Strzok was the FBI agent listed in all those instances above, the same Peter Strzok whom the media reported a few months ago had "unexpectedly" stepped-away from the Trump/Russia investigation, the same Peter Strzok whom Mueller declined to Congress to reveal why he left, the same FBI agent all the above truth hadn't been known about until Congress-subpoenaed information, which the FBI/DOJ had previously denied existing, reveal it all?

How is that 3 separate persons of interest to FBI criminal investigations lied to the same FBI agent...

...but only 1 of them was charged?

And how can it even POSSIBLY be that there were no notes or recordings of that same FBI agent's criminal investigation interview with Hillary Clinton, a person that same FBI agent contributed thousands of $$ to the political campaign of?

How is that ex-FBI Director Comey didn't dismiss that same FBI agent for the same reasons Mueller found to "unexpectedly" dismiss him for?

And why did both the FBI/DOJ outright lie to a FOIA request that this information didn't exist at all?

Originally published here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88390817&postcount=9

strzok-bombshell-or-bullsht-120617.jpg

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/937846848529752065[/QUOTE]

Originally published here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88391685&postcount=12

I think some people don't know what the word "pattern" means.
A single event or item doesn't show a pattern. :rolleyes:

Anti-Trump Text Messages Show Pattern Of Bias On Mueller’s Team
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/anti-trump-text-messages-show-pattern-of-bias-on-muellers-team/

Peter Strzok - just so all the sr71jrkoffs in the world know his name and won't ever be able to deny his role(s).

DOJ And FBI Threatened With Contempt Of Congress For ‘Hiding’ Info On Anti-Trump FBI Investigator
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/d...r-hiding-info-on-anti-trump-fbi-investigator/

And to think: all the Corporal Butthurt's in the world still love to keep their minds carefully ensconced totally up their wannabe asses just to shut-off the reality that the entire US federal government now - not just the politicicians anymore - has been rendered totally politicized by the ego-empty, groveling need for corrupting power that only statism serves so progressively well.

Originally posted here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88385104&postcount=40

Time to fire Andrew Weissmann as well.

I'm wondering if Mueller told Flynn's lawyer or the Grand Jury he had dismissed his lead investigator before the plea, if he didn't it could be a serious Giglio violation.

Looks like Rosenstein will face the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday the 13th. Let's see how much the smug Asst AG will reveal.

Rosenstein & Weissmann have to go, they're leftover hacks. One of Trumps biggest problems is holdover political appointees everywhere..

Yep, the swamp is still polluted with Obama flotsam.

Your CIC (Cheeto in Chief) has "drained" and refilled the swamp with his own lackeys, Jack. Time for you to own your elected officials.

Your CIC (Cheeto in Chief) has "drained" and refilled the swamp with his own lackeys, Jack. Time for you to own your elected officials.

Jack can't even take responsibility for who he is on Lit, much less ask for the elected officials he supported to own what they've done.

The notion that any legal team investigating an administration must be free of anyone who could be described as politically opposed to that administration ought to be absolutely hilarious to anyone who was alive 20 years ago.

Jack can't even take responsibility for who he is on Lit, much less ask for the elected officials he supported to own what they've done.

It's hilarious when Jack only skims the headlines before shit pisting and isn't smart enough to function without the company's marching orders.

Oh look, Little Richard and Lukey Dukey showing up wearing matching bullshit and demonstrating they don't know "Jack" shit about who I am. Such fearful tar brushing is so typical of the puny intellects on the left.:(

How to frighten Little Jacquline, AKA "vetteman", aka, "vettebogot", aka, "vettebirther", aka, "Chevette", aka, "Reichguide", aka, "Rightguide"....

ISIS!​

How to frighten Little Jacquline, AKA "vetteman", aka, "vettebogot", aka, "vettebirther", aka, "Chevette", aka, "Reichguide", aka, "Rightguide"....

ISIS!​

Lukey Dukey demonstrating his utter cluelessness. Rant all you want about "vetteman", aka, "vettebogot", aka, "vettebirther", aka, "Chevette", none of those are me or have ever been me. It isn't working.

Actually, I'm getting interested in this other character and want to know more about how he injured little people like Luke and Richard to this point of insane paranoia. I did a Google search for the username "vetteman" and found this epitaph by the username IrezumiKiss:

Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Here's where I'll give pounds to Vette. When he finally descended into the madness, he was the GB RWers' ultimate quarterback. He made his daily bitch posts about the Left, Democrats, Obama, liberals, blacks, women, hummasexuals, you name it, he was the Barnum with a guaranteed sell-out crowd. Neither Ish nor AJ, with their unique squeaky voices, could reach his jetstream. Because of that, all the satellite second-to-fourth-stringer RWers on the board who wouldn't start threads under their own name flocked underneath his shadow and flourished like a bacteria spread. He was the first RWer to actually embrace and continue using the Politics Forum on a daily basis.

When he pussied out for good, ALL his buzz-around boys either hitched up post and left Dodge, or went deep mum to lurk for the next umbrella to shade under. There's names that used to peep up in his back-up chorus every day that you just don't see anymore. Some of the RW junior varsity tried stepping up to no avail and there's been one or two incoming frosh upstarts attempting to make waves, but to date, nobody's been able to fill Vette's cracked-leather bowling shoes.

This is the waste his vacuum left behind. This is their lament.

Here's to Vette

But nothing about how he harmed or scared the shit out of Luke or Richard to the point of the present delusional paranoia they demonstrate here daily. Anyone with first-hand knowledge, please advise.

Actually, I'm getting interested in this other character and want to know more about how he injured little people like Luke and Richard to this point of insane paranoia. I did a Google search for the username "vetteman" and found this epitaph by the username IrezumiKiss:

But nothing about how he harmed or scared the shit out of Luke or Richard to the point of the present delusional paranoia they demonstrate here daily. Anyone with first-hand knowledge, please advise.

vette was a giant blowhard, know-it-all, cunt with the spine of a jellyfish.

I can see how you admire him, vette.

Okay, let's say that's true, but what did he do to you that drove you to your present state of delusional insanity?:(

It's more what you..err..."he's" done *for* me. Free entertainment usually isn't this cheap.

Lukey Dukey demonstrating his utter cluelessness. Rant all you want about "vetteman", aka, "vettebogot", aka, "vettebirther", aka, "Chevette", none of those are me or have ever been me. It isn't working.

Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Here's where I'll give pounds to Vette. When he finally descended into the madness, he was the GB RWers' ultimate quarterback. He made his daily bitch posts about the Left, Democrats, Obama, liberals, blacks, women, hummasexuals, you name it, he was the Barnum with a guaranteed sell-out crowd. Neither Ish nor AJ, with their unique squeaky voices, could reach his jetstream. Because of that, all the satellite second-to-fourth-stringer RWers on the board who wouldn't start threads under their own name flocked underneath his shadow and flourished like a bacteria spread. He was the first RWer to actually embrace and continue using the Politics Forum on a daily basis.

When he pussied out for good, ALL his buzz-around boys either hitched up post and left Dodge, or went deep mum to lurk for the next umbrella to shade under. There's names that used to peep up in his back-up chorus every day that you just don't see anymore. Some of the RW junior varsity tried stepping up to no avail and there's been one or two incoming frosh upstarts attempting to make waves, but to date, nobody's been able to fill Vette's cracked-leather bowling shoes.

This is the waste his vacuum left behind. This is their lament.

Here's to Vette

Wow Jack, you're a fucking liar. I just did a Google search for the screen name "vetteman" and you know what came up?

Not that post... so unless you ARE vetteman, how could you possibly have found it?

It's ok, we all know that you're a total and complete coward. We also know that you drive a chevette, cybered with ken kraft, want to "toss libs", and tried to buy a prostitute with a can of corn.

Other than that, you have an affinitiy for talking about butts and poop, and penises. Oddly enough, all just like your new alt.

It's super curious... if you're not vetteman, who are you exactly, jack?

Back