Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Wow, you are incredily talented. I'm really just in awe, Tats vs spunk really got me going for a while. Please keep up the good work sir, we're all waiting patiently.
 
Beautiful work, as always, IK

Amazing as always, IK.

If you need any more inspiration, just let me know ;) I may be persuaded to post some more pics..I mean, you might have to twist my arm though ;)

JG
 
Your work is stunning, IK! I'm so glad I clicked this link- it was the image in your sig that grabbed me. :rose:
 
Hmm..

Beyond the talent - is your ability to show women and men as normal looking, regular people... Often lacking amazing beauty and figures - which ironically, for me is the beauty of your work. You don't fall into the trap of drawing stereotypically gorgeous women or men; and are not afraid to add wrinkles, or even a fuller figure. Therefore I can actually imagine the scenes for what they are and the models for who they are...
 
The drawings are terrific, IK.
But please tell me, where did the Greek in your Sig come from? :)


.
 
that would be me ha!!

i am joking...I was just the inspiration for the flowers on her shirt, right IK? ;)
 
Everybody who's posted in appreciation, thanks for the dap!

ran57gr said:
But please tell me, where did the Greek in your Sig come from?
One of my big busty women porn mags had a feature where they listed the many ways you could say "big breasts" in different lingos. Hey, I don't just buy those for the pictures alone, ya know!

Javagirl said:
i am joking...I was just the inspiration for the flowers on her shirt, right IK? ;)
You're the inspiration for that...also that which filled OUT her shirt ever so bountifully...and a whole LOT more you don't see so much of in that particular drawing but which you will see plenty of in subsequent etchings, my dearest Java! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
...and now...

NEU!

*a St. Patrick's Day unfinished leftover.
**dedicated to bisexplicit

1) "Happy Hooligan" *
2) "No Panties"
3) "Stacy Puts Out"
4) "Uncle Lloyd" (a.k.a.: "The Scent Of Jessica's Curly Locks Made Uncle Lloyd's Punishment Falter For A Moment.") **
 

Attachments

  • happyhooligan3.jpg
    happyhooligan3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,486
  • nopanties2.jpg
    nopanties2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,181
  • stacyputsout2.jpg
    stacyputsout2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,919
  • unclelloyd2.jpg
    unclelloyd2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2,454
IrezumiKiss said:
...and now...

NEU!

*a St. Patrick's Day unfinished leftover.
**dedicated to bisexplicit

1) "Happy Hooligan" *
2) "No Panties"
3) "Stacy Puts Out"
4) "Uncle Lloyd" (a.k.a.: "The Scent Of Jessica's Curly Locks Made Uncle Lloyd's Punishment Falter For A Moment.") **

I am so flattered. I :heart: this one. Your pictures are masturbation worthy.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=753553
 
IrezumiKiss said:
One of my big busty women porn mags had a feature where they listed the many ways you could say "big breasts" in different lingos. Hey, I don't just buy those for the pictures alone, ya know!

Heh... ok, if you want to say "big breasts" in Greek, it's "Te megala stethe"
If it's "big boobs", then it's "Te megala vyzia"

But masti (pl) or mastos (sing) we mostly use when referring to udders. So if you happened to whisper to a Greek lady "Te megali masti", I think first her eyebrows would shoot up in surprise and then she'd burst out laughing... rightly assuming that you got the words out of a word-for-word translator :D


You get an F for your Greek but a A++ for your art ;) :kiss:



.
 
A preliminary sketch for the Interracial Vampire Sex thread! Nothing very grandoise here, just having some fun with the theme!

"Emissio Seminis"
 

Attachments

  • emissioseminis2.jpg
    emissioseminis2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,454
ohhh scary vampire man

Wow, that pic gave me chills :) ha! Vampires freak me out but that was a good one, IK...he freaked me out so guess your illustration worked ha! Although, I do ask that you don't put Javagirl next to Vampire Man because I may have nightmares :( HA!

Awww IK, I am but your humble muse in your artiste's world. I am very flattered and honored that I've inspired your works. You're amazing and am excited to see more and more of your beautiful, imaginative visions :)

Since you like to play around with foreign languages...maybe you'll like this question ;)

"Voulez-vous se coucher avec moi ce soir?" Oui ou non, Msr. IK? ;)

Simply breathtaking work, IK. When am I invited to your opening? I'll bring plenty of vino ;)

JG
 
Ms_Lilith said:
May I make a suggestion?

Have her eyes open, looking up at him, afraid.

Even better, draw a protruding fang on the black woman, resting gently against his sack. There isn´t any rational reason for making her human, go for the flat out Vamp on Vamp sex.
 
New! Four for a lazy Sunday!

1) "Hoodies: The Initiation"
2) "Hoodies: The Sweet Spot"
3) "Respect My Pussy"
4) "Best of Both Worlds"
 

Attachments

  • hoodiestheinitiation3.jpg
    hoodiestheinitiation3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,628
  • hoodiesweetspot3.jpg
    hoodiesweetspot3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,716
  • respectmypussy3.jpg
    respectmypussy3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,324
  • bestofbothworlds3.jpg
    bestofbothworlds3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,801
Lilith >> Yeah, I like that one a lot, myself. There's a lot of "me" in that! LOL...I really should've put a background in it, but liked it as is. I'm going to start moving away from the largely vignette drawings a mite and do more scenery around my figures, to emphasize moods and whatnot.

Ran >> I knew ya'd like that! :heart: I had to start giving more love to tiny tits in here or get egged and tomatoed! Definitely more to come!
 
IrezumiKiss said:
....

Ran >> I knew ya'd like that! :heart: I had to start giving more love to tiny tits in here or get egged and tomatoed! Definitely more to come!


I make a smashing scrambled eggs with chopped fresh tomatoes in it, otherwise I don't have any use for eggs or tomatoes concerning you ;)

I'm fine with my tinies, there's one big plus, they stubbornly defy gravity and stay perky! :D

:rose: :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
I make a smashing scrambled eggs with chopped fresh tomatoes in it, otherwise I don't have any use for eggs or tomatoes concerning you ;)

I'm fine with my tinies, there's one big plus, they stubbornly defy gravity and stay perky! :D

:rose: :kiss:
I'm envious of your perky boobies.

I've NEVER had perky boobies. Mine are really heavy, and hang down.
 
Back
Top