Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

Every day, several times a day. My husband is currently trying to get some sort of work from home arrangement in place so he can tie me up and have his way with me all day ( in between working of course lol) Wish me luck!!

Every day, several times a day. My husband is currently trying to get some sort of work from home arrangement in place so he can tie me up and have his way with me all day ( in between working of course lol) Wish me luck!!

I'll wish him luck too ... to keep up with you ;)

On average.... I supposed every other day.... All the time if the man properly arouses me.

I could be quite happy getting laid every morning before getting up and before turning out the light every night.

If he immediately got dressed and left me alone when we were done, that would be perfect.

I go through phases when I am insatiable, I am literally obsessed with sex. It's a rollercoaster for sure.

I go through phases when I am insatiable, I am literally obsessed with sex. It's a rollercoaster for sure.

Agreed. Same here. Although the right man knows how to always keep me insatiable ;). When I'm not wanting sex, I'm wanting to want sex.

Agreed. Same here. Although the right man knows how to always keep me insatiable ;). When I'm not wanting sex, I'm wanting to want sex.
I like very much what you say, Imp, about what "the right man" knows how to do.
OK, any woman can be horny without reference to her man or any man for that matter; but for women who have a male SO or any kind of lover or fuck buddy guy, that man has a role in life: in all the interplay of life, mostly subtly and sometimes un-subtly, to feed oxygen to the fire of his woman's desire, and her confidence about her sexiness and stylishness and attractiveness - to feed it constantly so she wants wants wants him. OK he's gotta do other stuff too: his share of the tedium for instance! And he's gotta have given her plenty of fabulous orgasmic experience too. Then she'll worship his cock, yeah?

Daily most of the time. I'm bisexual and I find it curious that the weeks that I am most turned on by sex with a male is the week before my period. Other times I mostly want it with my female partner. It is a very interesting phenomenon to me.

i have the same phenomenon. even if i'm dead tired i masturbate to get to sleep.

Last edited:
I like very much what you say, Imp, about what "the right man" knows how to do.
OK, any woman can be horny without reference to her man or any man for that matter; but for women who have a male SO or any kind of lover or fuck buddy guy, that man has a role in life: in all the interplay of life, mostly subtly and sometimes un-subtly, to feed oxygen to the fire of his woman's desire, and her confidence about her sexiness and stylishness and attractiveness - to feed it constantly so she wants wants wants him. OK he's gotta do other stuff too: his share of the tedium for instance! And he's gotta have given her plenty of fabulous orgasmic experience too. Then she'll worship his cock, yeah?

Take care of me and I'll take care of you. It's so much more than just physical need.
Thank you for your words of wisdom :)

I think about sex constantly, no idea how often I need it to satisfy my needs though , must be daily at least

Most of the time, every day, at least once if not more. Occasionally if I'm sick, really tired or stressed out by something, then I won't. Weird thing is though that the more I have, the more I want!

Back