The Fallen Angel

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,556
This is a closed thread for cgraven and AndreaSubbie. I invite you to read along and enjoy

The Fallen Angel was the most exclusive Gentleman’s Club in the city, a stately Victorian Manson on a tree lined avenue in one of the better residential districts. It was conveniently located close to the business district and the very prestigious and ultra conservative Ladysmith College. There was nothing that would indicate from the outside exactly what kind of business the Fallen Angel was. It could have been an upscale restaurant or a very respectable private club, yet once one passed from the manicured grounds, and the formal entry way, one was greeted by several stages with poles and secluded cubicles. It did not have the tottery appearance of strip club but only the very naïve could miss what The Fallen Angel was.


Dominic De Loup was setting behind his massive Edwardian desk as he reviewed the week’s work schedule to ensure each night and weekend day was adequately covered with the youngest and most beautiful girls. It was really quite simple, once a girl reached twenty six, or lost her youthful blush De Loup would sender her to one of his less exclusive clubs. The Fallen Angel was the apex of his business, and his business simply put was sex. Oh not just the simple grunt and grind sex of one of his less desirable clubs or brothels. No, here, for the very exclusive members of The Fallen Angel something more sensual, more seductive was offered, the temptation and corruption of innocence,

“Monsieur De Loup your two o’clock appointment is here.”

“ Very well Miss Séduire.”


Andi was escorted into Monsieur De Loup’s presence and was confronted by a man of gigantic proportions, even seated with his fingers tented before his face he seemed to tower over the petite brunette beauty with the soft soulful brown eyes. His own eyes were as dark as a moonless night and his dark ebony skin shimmered with a dark luster that was breath taking. The man was impeccably dressed in a black double breasted business suit and a pearl gray shirt and crimson tie. Everything about him from his shaved head to his attire spoke of confidence and power.

“Thank you Temperance”

He turned his full attention now to the young coed that stood before him. There was no chair for her to sit in nor, did he extend his hand in welcome to Andi. Those dark eyes could take in every detail of her gorgeous young body without seeming to look directly at her. He was pleased that she was conservatively dressed, and yet her black pencil skirt and white button down blouse did little to hide her delicate and sensual charms, but rather drew the viewer’s eye to them. He loved the way her sassy little ankle boots accentuated the sensual curve of her calves and her tight seductive little derrière. Yet most importantly this girl had that fresh peaches and cream look few men could resist.



“I see you have applied for a Hostess positionAndi.”


Dominic De Loup had purposely used her Christian name rather than her sir name, establishing from their first meeting, who was the master here and who was the employee.

“I see your are attending Lady Smith College, that bodes well for you as our members comes from some of the most prestigious families and are paragons of their chosen fields.”

De Loup paused as he once more evaluated the young coed before him. The interview then lapsed into the expected resumes and recommendation andAndi’s work history in the service industry. Then Dominic De Loup laid the first temptation before the young innocent;

“ Your pay would be $500.00 a week plus tips Andi………………”

He paused for a moment to let her realize what he had just said.

“…………if you’er interested and meet our stringent qualifications.”

Now it was time to lay before the girl the first little test.

“Andi be so kind as to lift the helm of your skirt I need to see your legs,. I’ll tell you when I have seen enough.”

De Loup had given his soft command as if asking her to do so was the most natural thing in the world.
 
Starting College had been all that she'd hoped, and for the 18 year old it was an exciting time full of fresh sights, sounds, experiences and opportunities. Sharing a dorm with other girls was so very different to living at home, and so was having to be responsible for every aspect of her life.

No longer would anyone make sure she had food, clothes, transport, entertainment, or indeed, anything. It was now up to her.

Which was why she'd been looking for a part time job to pay her living expenses. One of the older girl's in Dorm had suggested waitressing at a rather nice looking exclusive club, saying that the money was excellent because they liked younger pretty women and were prepared to pay to attract the girls in. It had all sounded quite reasonable; it was just waitressing, nothing she couldn't tell her mother about, so Andrea had applied.

Dressing in a nice black and white combination of blouse and skirt with heels, leaving her long hair down, she hoped to look youthful and pretty but also formal and trustworthy.

The Boss was a very imposing figure, but he didn't seem unkind and she thought the interview was going quite well. She'd explained about her previous experience, and why she wanted the job, and it all seemed fine.

The interview was conducted with her standing, and she assumed it was because the Boss needed to see her posture, how she moved, whether she had the right look. For the money he'd mentioned he could be very selective and she hoped she fitted his needs, his stringent qualifications.

“Andi be so kind as to lift the hem of your skirt I need to see your legs. I’ll tell you when I have seen enough.”

Not seeing anything wrong with his request, and she did have quite nice legs, Andrea did as he asked, also turning so that he could see them from the side and back.
 
Dominic De Loup face was unreadable as you drop your delicate hands to your sides and hesitated for just a moment before Andi began to lift that little black skirt. De Loup smiled to myself as young coed took her first hesitant step into what will be her new life. Where her hands trembling hands as the helm of her little black skirt slowly begins to creep up her shapely legs. He loved the sweet innocent blush as your creamy bare ivory thighs come into view. What a sassy little thing this gorgeous little brunette was as she lifted her skirts to the top of her thighs and gave a sensual little pirouette so that her perspective boss could see her long shapely legs from every angle.


“Higher Andi I’ll let you know when to stop.”


His voice was darkly sensual and seductive, a voice that was deep and resonates in the stillness of the office, De Loup’s domain. It was a voice that is felt as well as heard. His eyes meet hers over his tented fingers they capture those soft sweet eyes, where her young soul was laid bare to his gaze. Oh how many times have he seen that same look; the desperate struggle between innocence and the need to make a living, to pay the bills. That moment, the last chance for her to turn back, the hesitation, the longing and fear.

“Higher Andi Now.”

His voice still soft commands that demands young coed to obey or leave. He would not relent until that little skirt climb until her panties came fully into view. Dominic idly wondered would her panties be chaste or scandalous.

“Hold it there Andi do a slower pirouette so I can see your legs from all sides, our clientele is very discriminating.”

When she faced him once more he smiles up into to your eyes.

“Andi you have very attractive legs I think you will fit in well her at The Fallen Angel. You may lower your skirt now.”

She had passed the first little test. Now for the second.

“Just one more thing Andi……. Remove your blouse and skirt so Miss Séduire can take your measurements for your uniform.”

It will just take a moment Emily.”

Temperance cooed, her voice was smooth, and sensually seductive as her body and the way she moved, like a tigress on the hunt.


Again he watched and wonder if young coed’s maidenly blush could get any deeper. All his commands had been given as if what he demand of Andi was the most natural and reasonable of requests. He knew that Andi need the job and the money. Yet he wonder just how far this gorgeous young coed would go for this unbelievable opportunity.

“Is There something wrong Andi?”
 
"Is there something wrong?"

She was hesitating, again!

Damn, she had thought the first time! She hadn't raised the skirt enough, and worried that she might have displeased the Boss, she raised the skirt higher and higher until it was above her hips.

Part of her screamed that this wasn't acceptable in a job interview, but her thinking mind rode straight over her objections, saying that the Club employed attractive girls that the clients would enjoy looking at, so it was entirely natural for the Boss to want to see her whole legs.

That done, she quietly glowed at his compliment; she had very attractive legs. That was nice to know, and she wondered if she could add that to her Resume.

Which brought her back to the present.

Her hesitation was because she wasn't sure if there were somewhere to go and undress, or if he expected them to take the measurements right here and now. It wasn't as if she were showing any more than a bikini, was it?

Desperate not to make another mistake, she replied, "No Sir, no problem," and quickly unbuttoned her blouse and handed it to the Assistant, then undid her skirt and lowered that too, stepping out of it and handing that to her as well.

Then she stood in black bra and thong, arms out to her sides ready to be measured for her uniform. It seemed like she'd passed the interview.
 
De Loup watched as the young innocent stood there like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck, frozen by his command to remove her blouse and skirt. A more worldly young lady would not hesitate, yet the question that nagged at the back of his mind was just how innocent was our young coed Miss Andi. He became a bit impatient as she continued to hesitate and once more I asked her ,

“Is There something wrong Andi?”

"No Sir, no problem,"

Her soft little trembling voice and that little girl lost look in those stunning soft shimmering eyes took De Loup a back for a little more than a heat beat before the young coeds fingers began the slow and sensual process of unbuttoning her prom and oh so proper white blouse before she handed her blouse to my assistant.

I caught the wicked little smile that bowed Miss Séduire lips as the tip of her little pink tongue slid across them, as she anticipated the continuation of Andi’s little mini striptease and getting her hands on the gorgeous young beauty’s body. The gorgeous young coed fingers released the clasp of her skirt, Dominic smiled his approval as young Andi gave her hips a little seductive little wiggle slid the skirt down over the swell of her hip and daintily stepped out of it and then stooped to pick it up and handed to Miss Séduire. De Loup loved the crimson blush that kissed Andi’s cheeks as she stood before him in her black bra and sexy little black thong.

It was then that the seductive little thought came to De Loup, could our sweet young Miss Andi be a virgin? The thought intrigued him. She was young and beautiful, if a bit shy, but a virgin. If she was then she was worth her weight in gold and would not only make him a fortune but provided hours of personal amusement as well.

He pushed that tempting thought from his mind as he remembered how she had grown ever more confident as each button surrendered to her fingers. The way his breath caught as her blouse slid down her arms and she worked her skirt down over the sensual swell of her hips before it cascaded down her shapely legs to seductively pool around her trim little ankles. Then like an angel come to earth young coed stood facing me, her new boss in nothing but your sensible black heels panties and bra.

“Why Andi your gorgeous!”

Temperance cooed as she quickly came to our innocent young coed. Yet there was nothing innocent in Miss Séduire’s eyes as she came up behind young coed, her hands resting on the flare of the girl’s hips. Temperance called out her hips measurements first. Then her hands slowly seductively slid over Andi’s soft silken skin, to measure her trim little waist.

“Such a tiny little waist Andi.”

Temperance’s voice a husky passion heated whisper. Each whispered word sent the stray wisps of hairs at the nape of our young coed’s neck dancing in Temperance’s hot moist breath, with each word she spoke. The Master of the Fallen Angel watched as the domineering Miss Séduire took Andi’s hands gently in hers and siding the young girl’s as well as hers own, up the sensual curves of Andi’s torso to place young girl’s hands at the nape of your neck, expertly placing her delightfully on display for the first time in her young life, for De Loup’s approval before continuing.

With a brief almost imperceptible nod he gave Miss Séduire permission to continue The deep scarlet blush that kissed the young coed’s cheeks as Temperance’s hand fleeting cupped her breasts, as she brought the measuring tape across Andi’s now taunt throbbing nipples pleased Dominic De Loup. Temperance shifted the tape back and forth massaging those sweet rosebud nipples as she measured those firm young breasts.

“Mr. De Loup I cannot get an accurate measurement.”


Miss Séduire pouted as she continued to work the measuring tape across the coed’s engorged nipples.

“Andi be a Good Girl and remove your bra so Miss Séduire can get a proper and accurate measurement.”

This would be the young coed’s final test before I handed her over to Temperance to begin her training as the newest attraction at The Fallen Angel.
 
Yikes! Actually removing her bra while the Boss was in the room? This was a big step, one she hadn't counted on, and one she couldn't easily rationalise away. It was a bit creepy him asking her to take her bra off, but thankfully there was a chaperone in the room, the Assistant, and she was doing the actual measuring, at least.

Of course, you're supposed to be braless ideally when measuring bra size properly, so that much wasn't a surprise. And they had already recorded her 26 waist, 31 hips.

But she couldn't keep hesitating every time the Boss asked her to do something or he'd tire of her and send her away without the job. And part of the job was to look attractive. And the uniform had to fit. She knew she was just trying to justify what was an outrageous request, but at the same time she knew she was going to do it, so may as well get on with it.

Slipping the straps off her shoulders, she unhooked the back, a bit embarassed that the rubbing of the tape measure and her partial stripping had made her nipples a bit perky, but she let her bra fall off forward and handed that too to the Assistant, before relaxing her hands on her hips ready for the proper measurement; 28 underbust and 30 at the fullest.
 
What an adorable little blush kisses the young coeds cheeks and turns them the most delightful shade of pink from the tip of Andi’s little button nose to the tips of her toes when Dominic command young coed to remove her bra. Again he saw the soul wrenching conflict between the girl’s need for the job and her childish morality yet De Loup also saw something else as Miss Séduire continues to tease and torment Andi’s throbbing nipples with the measuring tape. He smile his encouragement as the coed’s hands slowly slide from the nape her your neck , down her sides to release the little hooks that held her sweet little black lace bra close. A moment more hesitation and then The gorgeous young coed stood before her new boss stripped to the waist, her firm young breast bared to him. How sweetly innocent and seductive she looked standing there in her sensible heels and nothing but her skimpy little black lace thong.


“ Andi you are a gorgeous young Lady and I am sure you will be a valuable addition to our little Family here at The Fallen Angel.

Temperance placed the Andi’s hands once more at the nape of her neck and slowly took her time in getting our little coed’s bust measurement and by the time she finally called them out,

28 underbust and 30 at the fullest

Dominic cocked an eyebrow, was that a very seductive little wet patch at the crotch of the girl’s panties.


“ Your first shift will be to…………”


The phone rang and De Loup held up my hand for silence

“ Yes Bridgette……what….you can’t be serious….well if it is a family emergency”


Hanging up he turn my attention back to the innocent young coed.

“Your first shift will be tonight Andi 7 till closing.”

Again he could see that hesitation but before could object he ask.

“You do want the job don’t you Andi?”

De Loup could see the knowing smile bow Temperance’s lips at the little charade.


“Miss Séduire see if that new white hostess uniform will fit Andi.”

With a wave of his hand Dominic dismissed the two women leaving the innocent young coed in Miss Séduire ‘s competent hands.


Temperance leads Andi from his office wearing only her heels and thong. Down through the back stage labyrinth of the club to a back stage dressing room.

“Andi your boyfriend is a lucky man to have a girl like you with a gorgeous body and such a pretty face.”

Temperance sorted through a rack of clothing until she found a garment bag.

“Here try this On Andi, I think it will be just perfect.”

She could not wait to see the expression on the innocent young coed’s pretty little face when she saw what they were going to have her wear at work.

“You Know Andi I envy you for with your peaches and creamy complexion and your girl next door look no man could resist you.”

When Miss Séduire saw the girl’s jaw drop and her eyes grow wide in shock she simply said

“Oh do try it on Andi I want to see how it fits you.”

Her voice carried the same soft air of command that De Loup‘s did.

Temperance watched as Andi dawned the virginal white corset. It hugged her sweet womanly charms like a second skin and thrust her firm young breasts up to display them to perfection The cups barely covered Andi’s dusky pink areolas and pale pink nipples. Miss Séduire eyes hungrily took in every seductively graceful motion as Andi stepped out of her heels to dawn the white net stocking, smoothing them on to her shapely legs. The young dominatrix circled the innocent young coed surveying every detail of the scandalously reveling costume.

“Perfect My dear shall we show Mr. De Loup.”

Temperance smiled into the young coed’s wide innocent eyes letting the young girl see how pleased she was with her. Then slowly Temperance’s smile fades.

“This will never do Andi your panties are soiled.”

The stunning beauty knelt before the young coed and quickly drew her panties down till they were around Andi’s trim little ankles.

“You are truly beautiful Andi.”

As she spoke her hot moist breath bathed Andi’s untouched pussy. Miss Séduire smiled up into the young girl’s soft passion glazed eyes.

“I think we need to give you a little shave Andi.”

Temperance let her fingers toy with the dark down fleece of the young girl’s pussy.

“Now just lay back and I’ll take care of that for you.”
 
If Andrea had felt selfconscious being topless in front of the Boss, she was even more so being hurried through the corridors of the club in only her heels and thong, her hands trying to cover her unrestrained, uncovered breasts as the scampered along.

Once in the dressing room Andrea took the offered costume, shocked at how little there was to it. But needing the job, she squeezed herself into the tiny corset and net stockings, her own black thong looking totally out of place against the other white garments.

And then the ultimate indignity, the Assistant had stripped the black thong off her and was tugging at her bush, threatening to shave her smooth down below.

Panic seized Andrea and she almost bolted, except that she was now almost naked and couldn't run anywhere with her panties wrapped round her ankles.

She'd get through today and then resign, she decided, promising herself that she'd just do what was necessary to survive until closing tonight.

Reluctantly she sat where indicated, completely at the mercy of the woman now tormenting her.
 
De Loup watched the seductive little sway of the young coed’s tight little ass as Miss Séduire led the nearly naked little beauty away to try on her work uniform. He ran the tip of his tongue over the bow of his lips. Damn but that little raven haired beauty had a fine tight little ass. he pressed the button on the knee well of the Edwardian desk to activate the large screen plasma TV as Dominic anticipated the little show that he was sure our sweet little unsuspecting coed was about to star in.


Miss Temperance Séduire was a master of seduction and her natural appetite for innocent young girls De Loup knew would grantee a lively and interesting show. He smiled at the sock look in the young girl’s eyes as she realized the scandalous outfit that Miss Séduire handed her was exactly what she was expected to wear.

There was a sensual little fitting. It was at that Moment that Temperance truly began the show, began the seduction of our little coed, as she stripped off her panties, and commanded her to lie down. I found myself leaning forward as I watched the young coed lay down, spreading her long tapering legs just a little at the end of the bench. Her breath was coming in shallow gasps and those soft brown eyes were smoldering .Miss Séduire continue to touch Andi in this most intimate and sinfully forbidden way. Temperance smiled down into those smoldering soft brown eyes.

Miss Séduire soft fingers continued to play with Andi’s untrimmed bush teasing the arousing the young coed. Temperance let one long delicate finger slid down along the gorgeous young coed’s virginal folds. Let that teasing questing finger graze the girl’s engorged throbbing clit, and then slowly she rolled the throbbing clit below the pad of her finger. The accomplished dominatrix gauged just how responsive the young girl’s body was, just how easily she could be brought to the brink of that dark abyss that promised such sinfully delightful pleasure. Like De Loup Temperance had begun to believe that young coed was in fact a virgin. were as her Boss could only wonder for the moment Temperance knew she could satisfy her dark curiosity, as she let her questing finger side within the young coed’s caste young body as she slowly began to finger fuck the girl and a smile bowed her lips as she gave sassy little wink to the unseen camera to let the Boss know they had a pure little virgin to play with. Once more the accomplished dominatrix teased the young virgin until she was tittering on the brink of that dark abyss, the dark pleasure the forbidden desired almost within her grasp and then let it slip from Andi’s innocent grasp. Slowly Temperance let her fingers slip from the hapless beauty leaving her so very empty.

Now for that shave honey……

The woman let her lips just brush Andi’s innocent hot, moist, pussy.

Now don’t go anywhere darling I’ll be right back!

There was no doubt that Temperance’s cooed words were a soft subtitle command.
 
As soon as she was alone, Andrea pulled up her panties and grabbed a rug to throw round her shoulders.

Creeping to the door she peeked out, saw it was clear, and hurried down the corridor deperate to find her way out and get to a phone. She needed to call for help, maybe even call the police.

At last she spied an open door, a delivery area, and she sidled out ready to make her escape.
 
Dominic De Loup could see that Temperance was pushing The young coed to hard in her desire to make the girl her little slave. His fisted knotted by his side as he watched things beginning to go wrong. He saw the look in the young brunette coed’s eyes as Temperance cooed,

Now don’t go anywhere darling I’ll be right back!

De Loup saw how young Andi’s eyes darted about seek some way to escape her predicament. Then like a frightened little rabbit the young coed pulled up her panties and grabbed a rug to throw round her shoulders. He was out of his office and heading down the back stair case of the Fallen Angel. There was only one way out for the young coed and he had no intention of letting her slip through his fingers.

When Andi sled through the door she ran right into the arms of Dominic De Loup. Their collision had slipped the rug from around Andi’s shoulders so that she stood before Dominic in her white corset, and little black panties.

“The color suits you Andi……..”

His voice trailed off as he saw that terrified little school girl look in the young beauty’s eyes.

“What’s wrong Andi,……… What has upset you so?”

The was just the right note of concern in his voice just the right look of concern in his dark eyes as the hapless young coed trembled in his arms.

“Has Miss Séduire done something to upset you Andi?”
 
Stooping, Andrea quickly picked up the rug to shroud her shoulders and hide away the minimal white corset. She was trembling and frightened, and the big man in front of her offered no reassurance, just more control.

She didn't know what to say. The promising job, the quiet little discrete earning opportunity with maybe a touch of displayed flesh, but no more than a bikini at ther beach, had become a threat of imprisonment and sexual assault.

"I ... I was assualted ... I can't do this ... I ... please, just let me go? I won't tell any one or make a complaint ... please, I just want to go home?"

There were tears hovering in her eyes, fighting against her self control and threatening to trickle down her hot cheeks.
 
"I ... I was assaulted ... I can't do this ... I ... please, just let me go? I won't tell anyone or make a complaint ... please, I just want to go home?"

“Assaulted!”

Again there was just the right note of shock and concern in De Loup’s voice. There was sadness in his eyes as he enfolded the terrified young girl into his arms, offering her the warmth and comfort of his embrace. He smiled to himself as the hapless little coed clung to the rug as if it were her armor to shield herself from the fear that gripped her.

“Assaulted….well we are certainly going to tell someone Andi……….. The police and they will soon be shown the door of the Fallen Angel . No one assaults my girls.!”

Dominic ushered Andi to his office, poured her a drink, and picked up his phone and appeared to dial the police…..

“ Drink up Andi it will help settle your nerves……”

A moment later Andi heard.

“Yes this is Dominic De Loup at the Fallen Angel one of my girls has been assaulted.”

Little could Andi know that it was not the police but another of his clubs that he had called.

“ Thirty minutes yes she will be here…………Andi the police are on their way.”

This was not the first time that he had used the fake cop scam on an innocent young coed. That and Andi’s drugged drink would make the girl more pliable.

“Now who assaulted you Andi?”
 
Back
Top