Fooling around

I un-shamefully took it as sexual. I say it proudly. With an ass like that staring me in the face and with the words bite me written across it.... come on.... i was wanting to do that anway. :D ;)

I was undecided if I should "bite you" as requested or spank you for being so rude!! Lets be honest, it was going to work out well whichever path I chose!

Heh, there's enough ass for two bites at the very least and I only got one today...

Ha ha, well okay then. Assume the position and I'll give your ass a couple of loving chomps.

Attaching the Black & White version, too because...well, I prefer that one and shit...it's my fuckin' thread. I can do what I want.

I'd be interested to see which you all prefer.

I like the B&W too. You have flawless skin and it looks great in B&W.

The colored watermarking is a little distracting in the B&W pic. It would be less so if it were not in color.

Dared

Tried

You gonna fight me?

Holy fuck. Did I really say "know"?

There needs to be an emoticon with just a casual "you really want to go there" eyebrow lift. That would be my response, or maybe something rougher. I'm feeling punchy today.

I un-shamefully took it as sexual. I say it proudly. With an ass like that staring me in the face and with the words bite me written across it.... come on.... i was wanting to do that anway. :D ;)

Ah, well as I've said it's already been bitten today. While I wouldn't want to intentionally be mean to people who follow/post on my thread, the pic isn't meant as an invitation at all. Instead of apple covered panties that say "BITE ME" maybe I should just get ones that say "FUCK OFF"...but again, that would probably alienate quite a few people. *sigh*

That's the way with pics. Intentions and interpretations are two entirely different things.

You've got a kick-ass attitude, DRL. That's been evident since day one. While I hoped your 'bite me' was an invitation to sexual delights, I knew in my heart that it was not. Perhaps the reason why you like the b/w version more is because it makes your ass look more shiny and metal. :p

Ha ha, well okay then. Assume the position and I'll give your ass a couple of loving chomps.

I like the B&W too. You have flawless skin and it looks great in B&W.

The colored watermarking is a little distracting in the B&W pic. It would be less so if it were not in color.

I hear ya. I wanted the watermarking to be off to the side, but I'm so leary of shit being stolen. Not to say my pics are stealworthy, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

BITE, Hey I was only following directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intentions v. Interpretations.

I was undecided if I should "bite you" as requested or spank you for being so rude!! Lets be honest, it was going to work out well whichever path I chose!

Hmm, you'd think that...but in reality...

You've got a kick-ass attitude, DRL. That's been evident since day one. While I hoped your 'bite me' was an invitation to sexual delights, I knew in my heart that it was not. Perhaps the reason why you like the b/w version more is because it makes your ass look more shiny and metal. :p

Thanks Fflow. Glad to have your support if I start kicking ass in my panties and taking names. Who's to say I've only got the dog tag chain balled up in my fist? :cool:

Ah, well as I've said it's already been bitten today. While I wouldn't want to intentionally be mean to people who follow/post on my thread, the pic isn't meant as an invitation at all. Instead of apple covered panties that say "BITE ME" maybe I should just get ones that say "FUCK OFF"...but again, that would probably alienate quite a few people. *sigh*

That's the way with pics. Intentions and interpretations are two entirely different things.

Maybe thin skinned people... not me. ;)

I got your point from the beginning. :cool:

Hmm, you'd think that...but in reality...

In reality I'm sure it would have worked out for me in the very short term. Based on my very limited exposure to you so far I would imagine I would have had a feisty bitch on my hands the moment I touched you :devil:

It's funny that everyone is interpreting the "BITE ME" as sexually suggestive, which A) it's VS so it's meant to be and B) it's an ampic forum on Lit, but my attitude with it is a bit more crass. Something I'd like to say to the world that my middle fingers can't since they're currently typing. Juxtapose that with my wall art and the stolen dog tags...and well, I just think the B&W tone says what I want to say better.

If anyone cares to read this... :eek:

Ahem...

Funny you should point out the dog tags. In the dog world when one dog approaches another of the opposite sex, that dog never can be sure whether he/she is going to have great sex, get into the fight of it's life...or both.

In either case, there is frequently much attention paid to the other dog's ass and gratuitous biting, friendly or otherwise.

Maybe thin skinned people... not me. ;)

I got your point from the beginning. :cool:

:cool: indeed. Many thanks.

In reality I'm sure it would have worked out for me in the very short term. Based on my very limited exposure to you so far I would imagine I would have had a feisty bitch on my hands the moment I touched you :devil:

Feisty bitch is pretty spot on.

Ahem...

Funny you should point out the dog tags. In the dog world when one dog approaches another of the opposite sex, that dog never can be sure whether he/she is going to have great sex, get into the fight of it's life...or both.

In either case, there is frequently much attention paid to the other dog's ass and gratuitous biting, friendly or otherwise.

I'm not a dog.

But I understand what you're saying.

Still...this bitch isn't a dog.

Group Note:

I s'pose the vote is toward the color because some people seem to be jazzed over my paleness? I don't know. I personally like the black and white better because of the tone it sets. It's funny that everyone is interpreting the "BITE ME" as sexually suggestive, which A) it's VS so it's meant to be and B) it's an ampic forum on Lit, but my attitude with it is a bit more crass. Something I'd like to say to the world that my middle fingers can't since they're currently typing. Juxtapose that with my wall art and the stolen dog tags...and well, I just think the B&W tone says what I want to say better.

I apologize if I came off as crass. Was not my intention. I can appreciate that it was a rough day. The black and white does set the tone very well. Respect, DRL. Respect.

Thanks Fflow. Glad to have your support if I start kicking ass in my panties and taking names. Who's to say I've only got the dog tag chain balled up in my fist? :cool:

If you started kicking ass, I'd be concerned that you might damage your panties. I'd be glad to hold them for you. :D

Feisty bitch is pretty spot on.

I'm not a dog.

But I understand what you're saying.

Still...this bitch isn't a dog.

Sorry for the imperfect metaphor.

And in the future I will approach your ass with caution and respect.

There needs to be an emoticon with just a casual "you really want to go there" eyebrow lift. That would be my response, or maybe something rougher. I'm feeling punchy today.

"punchy" may be the mood of the day.

I'm ready for that right now.

I apologize if I came off as crass. Was not my intention. I can appreciate that it was a rough day. The black and white does set the tone very well. Respect, DRL. Respect.

You didn't come off crass. No apologies needed from anyone.

If you started kicking ass, I'd be concerned that you might damage your panties. I'd be glad to hold them for you. :D

If you can get me a pair of brass knuckles, we'll talk panties.

Sorry for the imperfect metaphor.

And in the future I will approach your ass with caution and respect.

I feel like I can conquer the world with that statement. :)

So is that frame of mind a temporary "having a bad day" thing or are you awlays such a handful?

Well, that's a complicated answer. In real life most, including the bf would say I'm a handful. On the board though, I generally think I'm not. I could be wrong. However, it wasn't a great day either.

Group Note:

I s'pose the vote is toward the color because some people seem to be jazzed over my paleness? I don't know. I personally like the black and white better because of the tone it sets. It's funny that everyone is interpreting the "BITE ME" as sexually suggestive, which A) it's VS so it's meant to be and B) it's an ampic forum on Lit, but my attitude with it is a bit more crass. Something I'd like to say to the world that my middle fingers can't since they're currently typing. Juxtapose that with my wall art and the stolen dog tags...and well, I just think the B&W tone says what I want to say better.

:) I read it i say bite me often in a non sexual way so i understand. As for the pictures it is your thread and your pictures so you can post what you like. :) who am I to complain or even suggest otherwise....

Well, that's a complicated answer. In real life most, including the bf would say I'm a handful. On the board though, I generally think I'm not. I could be wrong. However, it wasn't a great day either.

At least I know here it's worth taking the risk then! So this is your soft & gentle side you are showing us ;)

favorites?...

Just to put in my two-bits worth, the color is nice because for some reason (and this usually is not the case) the sense of line (your back, waist and lovely bottom) of the photo jumps out at me more and your lovely soft skin tone comes through better. I can understand why the panty message was misinterpreted when juxtaposed with the sensual imagery. It doesn't make me want to bite you though. Hug, nuzzle, hold close, caress, stroke, cuddle, and kiss yes, but bite? Doesn't seem quite right with that sight before my eyes.

:rose::rose::rose:

Yeah...sure. That's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Actually, no, it was just me. "They" were all saying things about enjoying your photographs (I agree), your beauty (I'd add allure) and pleasure at your return (jury is still out, but leaning heavily in your favor). Me, I'm just glad you are healthy and your entertainingly biting wit is intact.

Back