female on male frotteurism

Sheana_V

Literotica Guru
Okay, so riding the subway today got me thinking about this. This seems like it could be a ton of fun, though I'm a little nervous about the implications.

If you follow me you already know I like to tease men in public. There
There's a pretty safe way to do that, if I expose myself "accidentally" to a guy and he seems uninterested, then I can stop engaging with him, and no harm done. This is different.

I'm sure I could get away with rubbing up against a guy on a subway, especially being female and all, but I don't want to violate an unwilling participant. I would feel extraordinarily bad if my target felt violated by me, especially since as a man he may feel he has no recourse.

The most likely scenario here is that I would get into a very crowded subway and press my ass against a guy and subtly grind against him. Any ideas for how I could do this in such a way that I'm not accidentally sexually assaulting some poor guy?

Last edited:
In all seriousness...

Frottage up against or groping of an unsuspecting memeber of either gender, whether perpetrated by a male of female is likely illegal and certainly immoral.

The fact that it's "female on male" is immaterial. Sexual assaults by males against females are probably most common but female-male, female-female or male-male are no less illegal or immoral just as there's no such thing as "reverse racism". Racism is racism and sexual assault is sexual assault.

Just my two cents :)

Yeah, I hope I was clear about this being an ethical quandary. But certainly there's ways of making sure someone is into it before it goes too far.

Yeah, I hope I was clear about this being an ethical quandary. But certainly there's ways of making sure someone is into it before it goes too far.

Like? "Hey Buddy, mind if I hump your leg?"

You could find someone on a site like this say who you've never met before and plan a particular subway car and time, with him giving you a few details of what he would have on so you knew you had the right guy. Other than that, not sure how else it could morally be done..

Like? "Hey Buddy, mind if I hump your leg?"

There's many types of kissing: deference (the Pope's ring), familial love (your Grandma, your child), romantic, sexual.

As far as I'm aware there's only one kind of one-sided humping (for those of us with 23 pairs of chromosomes anyway).

If touching has a slow enough 'gradient' then it seems consent can be inferred. Right? Most of the time I've been felt up have been with implied consent.

If touching has a slow enough 'gradient' then it seems consent can be inferred. Right? Most of the time I've been felt up have been with implied consent.

I kinda hate it when a woman makes perfect sense. Frot away!

Okay, so riding the subway today got me thinking about this. This seems like it could be a ton of fun, though I'm a little nervous about the implications.

There's a pretty safe way to do that, if I expose myself "accidentally" to a guy and he seems uninterested, then I can stop engaging with him, and no harm done. This is different.

I'm sure I could get away with rubbing up against a guy on a subway, especially being female and all, but I don't want to violate an unwilling participant. I would feel extraordinarily bad if my target felt violated by me, especially since as a man he may feel he has no recourse.

The most likely scenario here is that I would get into a very crowded subway and press my ass against a guy and subtly grind against him. Any ideas for how I could do this in such a way that I'm not accidentally sexually assaulting some poor guy?

Is it worth me getting on the nearest subway now for a slight chance of free "accidental sexual assault"?

:) well thanks, but the question is how do I do this in such a way that I can get implied consent. At what point can I start where a boundary hasn't been crossed, and how do I escalate slowly enough?

Is it worth me getting on the nearest subway now for a slight chance of free "accidental sexual assault"?

Well, if I do this soon, it'll probably be the E train tomorrow during rush hour. That's all the information you'll get from me muster! :D

:) well thanks, but the question is how do I do this in such a way that I can get implied consent. At what point can I start where a boundary hasn't been crossed, and how do I escalate slowly enough?

Eye contact prior to the event. If you have a bit of chemistry prior, it should just be a natural progression. The eyes have it.

Eye contact prior to the event. If you have a bit of chemistry prior, it should just be a natural progression. The eyes have it.

If one knew Morse code they could blink their intentions to the intended frotee :)

Present yourself in a way that he touches you back at first, give him the opportunity to lightly brush up against you or dangle your hand right at his, play with his hand a little and see if you get a response.

Present yourself in a way that he touches you back at first, give him the opportunity to lightly brush up against you or dangle your hand right at his, play with his hand a little and see if you get a response.

Oh, that's a good idea. Hands are perfect. I can escalate from there pretty easily.

So, so far.
Eye contact, visually entice before touch, start with "accidental hand touch".
All good advice.

Having studied your avatar

I have concluded I'd happily let you frot away to your heart's content. I can't speak for others, of course.

Here's hoping.

What shipped I wear on my bottoms?

If I were getting this treatment, what would get me most aroused would be something loose fitting like a sundress, that way I could actually feel each cheek pushing up against me

Back