The Gaveyard of Horny Springs

It's Alive!

Yes. it has arisen once again to haunt the halls of Lit!

Chapter #3 is on like here, Here Actually

"Slippery Dick's By Daylight" , Group Sex

Chapter 4, "Sexual Education", more Group Sex Is due tomorrow

I had one other author who said he's try.

Chapter 5 should be out this week.
 
We have rain on the way so I'll be able to spend the day indoors . . . writing! A BDSM featuring Professor Laura Binder coming up.
 
Got too much in-progress right now to even think about writing a new story.:eek:

11 in progress and two complete is not a good looking balance.
 
I just noticed that Chapter 3 has >3000 reads, 9 votes and 4.56 score.

BUT
Chapter #4 is not released, yet but has 1438 reads, 1438 reads and a score of 3.6!

How can it have 1438 reads if it isn't released? ...?????:confused:
 
Casting Call.
Here is the "Jodie" from the story
9.html


and here is "Maureen".

inner14.shtml


It's too bad we can't put pictures in the stories.:(
 
Thanks WH. I don't know why I couldn't link the ladies.

I wonder why #4 is scoring so poorly?

Trolls?
 
Chapter 5 "Slippery Dickory Doc" just posted.

It needs a little help in scores. :eek:

It should do better than #4 but who knows?
 
Well I feel better as all three chapters are over 4.0 now, must have a troll out there?

Anyway I now have all of my characters introduced and most of the plot lines laid. Now I can focus on the "story".

There have been few comments and little feedback, normal I guess. I was hoping for a little feedback on the characters,:(
 
I always hope for feedback and comments but seldom get any that are either pertinent or helpful. Not that I don't appreciate praise! Far from it. It gives me pleasure knowing that people find my drivel amusing but no more than once or twice has anyone ever said anything helpful. Such is life.
 
Okay, with the advice and assistance of the esteemed Stella Omega, my story (BDSM with Romantic overlay) is well started. How long it will take to finish depends on how much time Stella can spare to make sure my 'scene' is correct and that the characters are relating to each other correctly.
 
Okay, with the advice and assistance of the esteemed Stella Omega, my story (BDSM with Romantic overlay) is well started. How long it will take to finish depends on how much time Stella can spare to make sure my 'scene' is correct and that the characters are relating to each other correctly.

:) I'm looking forward to it.
 
I always hope for feedback and comments but seldom get any that are either pertinent or helpful. Not that I don't appreciate praise! Far from it. It gives me pleasure knowing that people find my drivel amusing but no more than once or twice has anyone ever said anything helpful. Such is life.

When reading a story, particularly from an experienced author, I worry about offering any comment other that a plaudit or an obvious error.
IS there some guidance anywhere for readers and commentors?
 
No, there isn't. If you have anything helpful to say about an author's writing, either positive or negative, go ahead. Some of us will take it kindly and others will ignore it but by all means put it up. How else can a writer improve?


BTW, Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 2 is up. Stella was crucial in getting this as right as I can. Thanx, old friend.
 
When reading a story, particularly from an experienced author, I worry about offering any comment other that a plaudit or an obvious error.
IS there some guidance anywhere for readers and commentors?

In most cases these are best received in a private message or e-mail, especiallly if they are nit-picky on a minor element and ignore the story construction. If you post them to the story comment section, they are best received if you don't do it anonymously. If you think they are a really experienced author, you might research your point before just giving an opinion. It's quite possible they know what they're doing better than you do. And it's always good to assess what they did from the standpoint of what it seems they are trying to do within their style rather than what you would do within yours.
 
I think any criticism is accepted for what it's worth.

I doubt that many people get all huffy with honesty, however misguided and pitiful. :)

But I don't do loving wives.:D
 
If you post them to the story comment section, they are best received if you don't do it anonymously.
If you think they are a really experienced author, you might research your point before just giving an opinion. It's quite possible they know what they're doing better than you do. And it's always good to assess what they did from the standpoint of what it seems they are trying to do within their style rather than what you would do within yours.

When I do make a comment, I usually do it "Anon", but sign it 'HP'
 
Yes, you can, but I've forgotten how. Besides, my desktop is on the fritz and I'm working from my Apple laptop so what I might do here may not translate to yours.


$(*&T(*&%&^$ Windows 8!!!
 
Yes, you can, but I've forgotten how. Besides, my desktop is on the fritz and I'm working from my Apple laptop so what I might do here may not translate to yours.


$(*&T(*&%&^$ Windows 8!!!

To my mind, that's the best reason yet to retain and use XP.
 
[/ off topic]
Can I link an image from my computer rather than en axternal source?
[/ topic on]
No, you cannot. You will have to upload it to the internet somehow.

Below the text box where you are writing your reply, there is an "additional options." section. One of the buttons there is "Manage attachments." Click on it, and you will get a little pop-up window. One of the buttons in it says "Upload File from your Computer." Click on the "browse" button and you will be able to explore your own computer through the next popup window. Click on the image you want to share, and hit "Open"--that window will disappear, and you can now click "Upload" on the first of those pop-up windows... and your image will be an attachment in your post. If you copy the link, you can paste it into the post withthe little "insert image" button...

Whew! Was it worth it? :D

Thing is, there are limits to the upload size, both in pixel length and width, and in byte size, and there is no leeway on that.
:
 
Another good reason is many favorite programs don't run on Windows 8.

Many games for instance... it's the reason my next computer will dual-boot XP and 8.
 
Back
Top