men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with that. Sharing should be something you both want and want to do together. No secrets that way and you will both feel safer. Yes you may get turned on with her telling you about how she took his cock but you wont really know her feelings without being there.
 
Be careful with that. Sharing should be something you both want and want to do together. No secrets that way and you will both feel safer. Yes you may get turned on with her telling you about how she took his cock but you wont really know her feelings without being there.


Does anyone have any stories regarding this kind of play that arent't 100 percent positive, just curious, I would love to hear the other side, if that's out there?
 
Yes. After my divorce I met a girl and shared her we played with a guy she worked with. He left his wife and they ran away together. She said she wanted kids was her excuse
 
Yes. After my divorce I met a girl and shared her we played with a guy she worked with. He left his wife and they ran away together. She said she wanted kids was her excuse


thanks, I have a suspicion that this kind of thing happens a lot.
 
Most of the time she just did oral. But if we were entertaining at our place she would fuck and suck us all night. She got pretty kinky at times though.
 
Thanks for all of the stories! I would like to eventually bring a sexy guy into our kinky play with my wife. I think finding the right sexy(non weird) guy would be difficult though....and having the right guy is key I think.

Btw, her ass looks 10 times better than mine, lol ;)
 
Take your time and be sure you are both comfortable. I am sure when the time comes you will both love it. If the partner is willing, take pics or videos so you can relive it over and over. I wish I still had the collection of pics I had of all the different cock she had and all the facials she received. I get excited just picturing them.
 
Wife sharing

Nothing thrilled me more then sharing my wife with other men. I am 100% straight but loved seeing her being pleasured. She enjoyed giving head and LOVED facials. Anybody care to share stories?
 
I wish I had some to share....:(

Unfortunately I'm still in fantasy mode.
 
Hopefully, heading in the right direction....

Like some men here, I have a fantasy of my wife letting another man enjoy her sexually. We are very happily married, and very secure in our marrige and our sex life. She does know that for years, I've more than hinted that it's too bad that I'm the only one that gets to enjoy her in bed, and have mentioned to her, that if she should run into one of her ex b/f's, it would be ok with me if they "relived an old experience together". And, in the throws of passion, she has been more willing to discussed past sexually experiences with her ex's, knowing its a huge turn on for me.

Quite a few years ago, she worked at a real-estate office. She confessed that one of the men there was VERY attractive. She wanted me to know this, but that she had no intention of letting anything happen. At that time, I was glad she said that. But looking back, I think I missed and opportunity. I recently brought him up, and said, "Remember that guy you thought was attractive?" She says, "Oh yeah, he sure was. Tall dark and handsome. very cute!" So I said, "You know, I know you like dancing, and I don't like to dance at all. So if you ever get the chance to go dancing with someone, you really should." She replies, "You are so sweet. I just might someday."

Now, what I am hoping I can interject between now and then is, if she does go out with another man, I want her to feel free to not rush home, and let herself really enjoy the date, the attention, and if it works out, she should go home with him and know that I WANT her to let "anything" happen. So that she'll have even more sexual stories to tell me.

She's 46, redhead, average "size" body with a nice B+/C cup bra. And thankfully, still LOVES a finger in her tight redhaired pussy while making out, and loves it licked and sucked on. Once she has a cock in her, she likes is slow and gentle at first, but kinda hard and after a bit, makes her orgasm.


Not sure exactly how to get her to let another man make love to her. But I'm certainly not going to push anything. I'll just encourage, gently and let her know I love her, and that she is free to explore "that" if she wants too.


Any men successfully got their wives from "no way" to "ok".

Any women made this transition from not wanting to, to wanting to, and doing it, and it worked out nicely?


Any women WISH they had the freedom to enjoy another man?
 
Last edited:
lol see her with a other man, hell i gave my wife to other man, liked it so much gave my second wife away to and i love seeing them with other guys, (out of my life ).
 
Interesting thought

My husband (who recently introduced me to this fascinating site) said, why don't you say, Women, do you want to see your husband with another woman? I'd be fascinated, to tell the truth.
 
We have talked about this for many years but never lived it out for many of the reasons already mentioned. I still would love to please her in this fashion..hmmm! Alas, I fear it will remain just a fantasy!
 
My husband (who recently introduced me to this fascinating site) said, why don't you say, Women, do you want to see your husband with another woman? I'd be fascinated, to tell the truth.

My wife hasn't expressed the same kinky desire to share me as I have to share her. Funny thing is. I've never really even considered what it would be like. Other than..... with her older single sister.
 
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
Hubby and I have had several serious conversations on this very subject. His explanation was he loves to watch me when we are fucking and he can only imagine how hot it would be to watch me with another man.
Do I think it will ever happen? Yes, and no. Yes I think it would if we found a guy we could trust, and no...I don't see us finding that guy.
 
Hubby and I have had several serious conversations on this very subject. His explanation was he loves to watch me when we are fucking and he can only imagine how hot it would be to watch me with another man.
Do I think it will ever happen? Yes, and no. Yes I think it would if we found a guy we could trust, and no...I don't see us finding that guy.

VERY similar to my wife and me. We dirty talk it, fantasize it, roleplay it... and we've even talked about it in the light of day. If we found Mr. Right in the right moment, it could happen. But I'm not sure that's going to happen.
 
VERY similar to my wife and me. We dirty talk it, fantasize it, roleplay it... and we've even talked about it in the light of day. If we found Mr. Right in the right moment, it could happen. But I'm not sure that's going to happen.
Hey...at least I am not alone.
:D
 
I've shared my wife for many years off & on as life permits. We've had great times, but there are also the bumps in the road. The reason I enjoy it, simply I love seeing her get lost in her passion, what's happening at that very moment.
Trust is key obviously, but it's also important that ground rules are set, and no jealousies can be allowed to enter the picture.
 
saw it!

I knee she was cheating so i waited down the road and there he came i pulled up 15 minutes later and heard her moaning from the from lawn she never moaned loud with me so i waited an when i saw him leave i went in and fucked her then looked around and found a condom wrapper she denied it even with the evidence swell used rubber with a load and her pussy smelled like latex so we got hi and. Had kinky sex later that week and she admitted to me she fucked a fat cock behind my back turned me on so much i wanna see it
 
Dude! The caps key is over there, beside the A. The period is two keys to the right of the M. Learn them, use them, make them your friends. Please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top