subtle flashing

Ladies.....You know how men like to sneak a glance when they can, but they think they're doing it discreetly...Do you ever feel tempted to give them a peak?...especially women that are sexually charged, continually, like I am....

I couldn't help myself the other day. I noticed a man noticing as I leaned over to pick up some spring water from the bottom shelf. I knew my low shirt was gaping open, and my braless tits were in full view. He was getting closer to me minute by minute. I took the opportunity to give him an eyeful of my gorgeous tits....12 decadent dips to get the bottles and I moved on....I saw him adjust himself....It was such a turn on, I couldn't resist...

Ladies, do you ever get the urge to flash a little? do tell....~:eek:)=

We men...SO EASY!! :)

I am an exhibitionist. I have shown my boobs and naked vulva in public. The most extraordinary exposure was my first, standing on a third-floor hotel balcony, masturbating with my robe open while a man sat in a car below me jerking off.

Yep, having guys fall over themselves trying to get a good viewing angle is a trip.

There are

As a man I have experienced woman
That have enjOyed exOsing giving me a view

Most recently was caught admiring a beauty
She looked at me in the eyes asked if I enjoyed the view
I said yes she smiled and blushed said thank you
Since then she has made it a point to allow me to continue to
Stare as she bends in front of me to pick something up

Along the lines of men being so easy, my husband (also an exhibitionist and avowed voyeur) tells this story:

He was at a large shopping mall when he spotted a woman in a short sundress who appeared to be without panties. He followed her all over trying to get a confirming look at her sex. She was a tease, displaying herself until he got close and then covering up.

Finally, he followed her into a shoe store. He thought he would hit gold. Waiting until she sat down to try on shoes, he walked over to where he could see up her legs.

"Can I help you, sir?" a salesman asked.

"No, I'm just looking," he answered.

"What are you looking for behind the sales counter?"

another wonderful example of how we are hard wired for primal behaviour.

I love a woman who gets a charge from flashing men...........I appreciate the gift.

I actually had an experience yesterday...

I love it when I am out driving around and stop next to a tall vehicle that can look down into mine and see me. If I have on a sundress, then I will usually put on as much of a show as I can with the moment or two that I have.

Yesterday I was out and pulled up to a stop light that a firetruck was stopped at. The truck was in the left lane and I pulled up next to it in the middle lane stopping just so I was positioned next to the two windows. The cab of the firetruck looked full but I'm not sure exactly how many firemen were in it.

I am never quite sure if the person in the vehicle is watching me or can see exactly what I am doing. That tends to be part of the excitement for me. I slid my dress up my thighs until my panties were exposed and started running my fingers up and down my thighs. I wasn't familiar with this intersection and wasn't quite sure how much time I had. I then wiggled in my seat a little and started touching myself through my panties. The light turned and I waited for the firetruck to go. I looked up as it was pulling forward and one of the firemen in the window gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and speeded up past them in an effort to get to my appointment on time. :D

Guys!

Come on guys.. Haven't you heard of the third eye???

It's the one women have on the back of their head ;) they know what they're doing to all of us...
and we are all suckers... lol

I actually had an experience yesterday...

I love it when I am out driving around and stop next to a tall vehicle that can look down into mine and see me. If I have on a sundress, then I will usually put on as much of a show as I can with the moment or two that I have.

Yesterday I was out and pulled up to a stop light that a firetruck was stopped at. The truck was in the left lane and I pulled up next to it in the middle lane stopping just so I was positioned next to the two windows. The cab of the firetruck looked full but I'm not sure exactly how many firemen were in it.

I am never quite sure if the person in the vehicle is watching me or can see exactly what I am doing. That tends to be part of the excitement for me. I slid my dress up my thighs until my panties were exposed and started running my fingers up and down my thighs. I wasn't familiar with this intersection and wasn't quite sure how much time I had. I then wiggled in my seat a little and started touching myself through my panties. The light turned and I waited for the firetruck to go. I looked up as it was pulling forward and one of the firemen in the window gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and speeded up past them in an effort to get to my appointment on time. :D
I bet their hoses where ready to blast.

Years ago, when the original mini-skirt fad hit, there was one woman where I worked that would sashay up the steps so slowly with her butt raised giving all below her quite a show. Everyone knew she was doing it on purpose and would often even seem to wait a few beats before going up the stairs to make sure whatever man/men it was walking behind her got to the optimum position. Hey, if a woman wants to show what she's got, I'm happy to look. One day, I happened to be the guy six or so staps behind. Another guy happened to come to the top of the stairs and said, "I'd give anything to be down there where xxxx is." She turned to look at me, I turned ten shades of red, she smiled and started back up the stairs.

This is one of those classic cases of extreme double standards, depending on sex.

Come on guys.. Haven't you heard of the third eye???

It's the one women have on the back of their head ;) they know what they're doing to all of us...
and we are all suckers... lol

Not sure that men are suckers. I love to suck.

Women are natural exhibitionists and men are born voyeurs.

just human nature......and a lot of fun.....entertainment on both sides....

a classic win win situation.....

Not sure that men are suckers. I love to suck.

Women are natural exhibitionists and men are born voyeurs.

just human nature......and a lot of fun.....entertainment on both sides....

a classic win win situation.....

I agree that getting hot glimpses of a sexy woman's body is very exciting, and have some great experiences I would love to share. But I for some reason from a young age have had an equally strong desire to be on the other end of the stick so to speak. Being the type of person that makes it a point to try to do what I am obsessed with has had me in situations doing things that were sometimes appreciated and sometimes not.:devil:

Thats why I am so happy to have found lit. :heart:

Subtle public flashing makes the world go round... :)
Wow........I totally agree with that statement.

All too often you hear an attractive woman say she only dresses for herself. I think that is partly true, but go to a mall in the summer and short shorts, sexy little skirts, low cut tops will tell you otherwise. Some women like to tease via their outfits and I'm happy to look. It takes a sexy, confident woman to know how to put on that "subtle tease".

I am not much of an exhibitionist but I did have an experience once in high school when I realized the guy sitting across from me (who I had a bit of a crush on at the time) was trying to sneak peeks into my shirt. Instead of pulling it up further, I just leaned forward a bit more knowing he would still be looking. That's the only time I've purposefully teased someone before though.

When I was younger and and could wear shorts where I worked, during breaks all the girls would sit across form me at this outside gazebo.

I never wore underwear but I never really thought about it until a a friend became fwb and she mentioned how the view up close of my cock was better than joying for position to see up my shorts. She as she was sucking on my balls told me how the rest of the girls would sit over there hoping to get a glimpse

Gym Exposure

When I am at the gym I always wear a pair of Nike shorts that are "short". I have a few machines where I stand up and pull down the weights. If I see someone catching a glance I will pull the bar up against my penis to make it hard. So far I have had 2 women and 1 guy notice and smile. One of the ladies asked me out. We ended up having some fantastic sex. She is married so it was a one time deal. However, now When I see her at the gym I will look around and, if no one is looking, I will pull the head of my penis over the top of my shorts and give her a glimpse. I am hoping that we'll meet again in the "family" bathroom and fuck our brains out!

unlucky

Damn, I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time, never get to see anythng like that.

It truly is fun being a woman sometimes...well most of the time. :devil:

I used to take a lot of road trips years ago, and got a kick out of teasing truck drivers. Or any man in a tall vehicle really. The first time I was just masturbating for the fun of it, with no regard for any other drivers but then noticed I was being watched by a guy in a semi truck that I was passing. Just knowing that he was watching made me cum that much faster. After that I tried to make sure I had an audience whenever I was driving and touching myself...it's quite a rush. Makes me horny just remembering!! :)

It truly is fun being a woman sometimes...well most of the time. :devil:

I used to take a lot of road trips years ago, and got a kick out of teasing truck drivers. Or any man in a tall vehicle really. The first time I was just masturbating for the fun of it, with no regard for any other drivers but then noticed I was being watched by a guy in a semi truck that I was passing. Just knowing that he was watching made me cum that much faster. After that I tried to make sure I had an audience whenever I was driving and touching myself...it's quite a rush. Makes me horny just remembering!! :)
RaynieJ.......would love to hear any other experiences you might have had like that. I find that kind of subtle teasing very sexy. You are welcome to PM me if you prefer

Back