Apartment Manager

JayWest75

Virgin
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Posts
7
Can someone write a story about a nice, sweet apartment manager who has to do whatever she needs to do to get apartments in her complex filled before she gets fired. So she is basically a good girl who realizes she has to use her body to get her job done and then realizes that she is having fun and geting her work completed at the same time

Maybe flash her big 40DD breasts to an older man to get him to rent, have sex with a nice looking youner guy to make him stay at the complex and not leave and even have sex with her mid 50's maintaince guy to make him stay and not quit his job.

Her name should be Stephanie, but you could use whatever. She should be blonde, big natural breast, and a round shapley butt. Maybe a BBW but doesn't have to be. She should be in her early to mid 30's in a small town

If you could work in nice clothing she would wear like blouses, jackets, heels, stockings or pantyhose would be nice.

Thanks JayWest75 :)
 
Stephanie's Height

She should be anywhere from 5ft 6in to 5ft 9in tall. Also her hair should be shoulder length.
 
I like the basic idea, of a struggling, beautiful woman who finds the only way she can buy things is with her body, but I'm not certain I'd write it as specifically as you want...
 
Rather see a story about a lewd, sleezy, horndog apartment manager who smokes cigars and is always trying to get the hot young single mothers in the complex to suck him off when rent is late.
 
JayWest75 does Stephanie have to have 40DD size breasts?
 
She is based on a real woman and the woman she is based off of has large breasts, not sure if they are 40DD. THey are a D cup however. Just as long as she had big breasts I'm cool with that. Are you going to try and write this story?
 
Last edited:
Go for it Sdineen . I would like to see this story in print. Im not a writer, but I do have a few ideas about some stories I would like to see written however. Thanks for wanting to write this story I think it will be a fun little story to read. :) Good Luck if you write it can't wait to read it.
 
Not at all

Rather see a story about a lewd, sleezy, horndog apartment manager who smokes cigars and is always trying to get the hot young single mothers in the complex to suck him off when rent is late.

That actually what I thought that this thread would be about, but its a refreshing to see a spin on this tired 'landlord/landlady' concept. However, isn't it the real estate's agent job to get the building filled? The property manager just runs the place.
 
hum....what about a court yard complex like in the TV show Melrose place

and to put a spin on the classic, "I don't have money to pay" and its the husband that has to perform services in lew of rent
 
Dear god this place needs a rule against bumping threads after more than twelve months with anything other than "I GOT THIS AND HERE'S THE LINK!"

I mean holy shit. The concept isn't terrible however and I need a loving wives tale I may just snatch this up. Bad economy, Stephs husband is out of work because of it.
 
Back
Top