Married Man Handjob

...When you find the right kind of man with the right kind of cock, then you will get such a rush of excitement.

Hmm...Unless you can tell by the size of a man's nose, or his feet, you don't know what you're going to get with a man you've never met before. Just what do you look for when you take out a man's cock and hold it in your hand? What gives you a rush of excitement?

18 years ago I was in a long distance relationship with a woman for about a year. We likely would have married if we had lived closer, but the distance took it's toll.

Anyhow, she was a nurse and had a very social/party lifestyle with many of her fellow work mates. One of their annual adventures was a long weekend house boating. I went with them the year we were together and had a great time.

The first night we were all drinking and most everyone was running around nude or topless, in and out of the hot tub. By midnight most everyone had run out of steam. My GF had gone to bed drunk as had just about everyone with the exception of myself and my GF's best friend, who was a very attractive blonde girl with a very large and topless bosom. Her and I were the last two left, enjoying a drink in the hot tub. She was sitting directly across from me and we began timidly playing footsie. Eventually she was stroking my very hard cock with the sole and toes of her foot. At some point she shifted over beside me and stroked my cock with her hand while I fondled her breasts.

At some point I passed the point of no return, moaned and looked her directly in the eyes as I came in her still stroking hand. She smiled, gave me a quick kiss, jumped out the hot tub and went to bed. After a short recovery, I too went to bed.

We never spoke a word of it to one another the rest of that weekend or at any time after that.

I have had a great number of wild and crazy sexual experiences in my 45 years, but that fairly tame event, by kink standards, remains one of my favourite sexual memories.

I have had the pleasure of trying this for real, and I can honestly say it's amazing. It's the thrill of being caught, the kinkiness of the 'random' stranger, and the just getting down to business, no fuss, no commitments :D I think the OP has started a phenomenon! :heart:

Obviously I go to all the wrong places :D

18 years ago I was in a long distance relationship with a woman for about a year. We likely would have married if we had lived closer, but the distance took it's toll.

Anyhow, she was a nurse and had a very social/party lifestyle with many of her fellow work mates. One of their annual adventures was a long weekend house boating. I went with them the year we were together and had a great time.

The first night we were all drinking and most everyone was running around nude or topless, in and out of the hot tub. By midnight most everyone had run out of steam. My GF had gone to bed drunk as had just about everyone with the exception of myself and my GF's best friend, who was a very attractive blonde girl with a very large and topless bosom. Her and I were the last two left, enjoying a drink in the hot tub. She was sitting directly across from me and we began timidly playing footsie. Eventually she was stroking my very hard cock with the sole and toes of her foot. At some point she shifted over beside me and stroked my cock with her hand while I fondled her breasts.

At some point I passed the point of no return, moaned and looked her directly in the eyes as I came in her still stroking hand. She smiled, gave me a quick kiss, jumped out the hot tub and went to bed. After a short recovery, I too went to bed.

We never spoke a word of it to one another the rest of that weekend or at any time after that.

I have had a great number of wild and crazy sexual experiences in my 45 years, but that fairly tame event, by kink standards, remains one of my favourite sexual memories.

Great story! These can be the best types of encounters!

This is hands down (up down) the hottest thread I have hit this year, I just had to read it through from the beginning. Now I have the hardest boner, its dawn, and I'll spend the rest of the day making eye contact with random strangers and see what happens.
Thankyou so much Melissa and all who have shared your experences.
Now to find a willing stranger in Sydney town....

I have to agree. This is an incredibly hot thread. It's always been a fantasy of mine to lure wives away from their husbands for a quick dressing room encounter. Or wherever. The taboo nature of the cheating is a major turn on.

I thought I would share some fun I had a few hours ago. As I live in Miami, it was very warm today. I spent the day by the pool getting a little late morning sun. I was in a bikini (at 40 I only wear a bikini in my back yard) because I wanted some sun. My neighbor was outside and said hi so we chatted. I will admit that we have had sex twice before and we both love to get naughty.

I asked him to come keep me company and he did. We talked and flirted and when the conversation turned sexual I knew I would be in for some fun. His wife was out at the store so we didn't have much time. We went inside to my TV room which has a nice view of the pool. Almost as soon as we sat on the couch he slipped his shorts down to show men he was nearly erect. As I wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly stroked him he started to remind me of our naughty adventures over the past few months. I love hot chat, but hearing him tell me how much he loved climbing on top of me and fucking me got me so turned on that I was stroking him faster and harder that I realized. He laughed and moaned and I slowed down.

I knew he was close so I put my head on his lap and let the tip of his cock hit my lips as I stroked him. He didn't last much longer. When he moaned one last time I must have closed my eyes because I missed the first shot of cum that hit my lips. I moved back and saw the rest of his orgasm leave the tip of his cock.

He was pretty sure his wife was home by the time he got up. I had to go to my bedroom and touch myself instead of having him spend the afternoon in bed with me. It was such a hot moment. I can't wait until the next time.

Have any vacancies on your other side ;-)

I thought I would share some fun I had a few hours ago. As I live in Miami, it was very warm today. I spent the day by the pool getting a little late morning sun. I was in a bikini (at 40 I only wear a bikini in my back yard) because I wanted some sun. My neighbor was outside and said hi so we chatted. I will admit that we have had sex twice before and we both love to get naughty.

I asked him to come keep me company and he did. We talked and flirted and when the conversation turned sexual I knew I would be in for some fun. His wife was out at the store so we didn't have much time. We went inside to my TV room which has a nice view of the pool. Almost as soon as we sat on the couch he slipped his shorts down to show men he was nearly erect. As I wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly stroked him he started to remind me of our naughty adventures over the past few months. I love hot chat, but hearing him tell me how much he loved climbing on top of me and fucking me got me so turned on that I was stroking him faster and harder that I realized. He laughed and moaned and I slowed down.

I knew he was close so I put my head on his lap and let the tip of his cock hit my lips as I stroked him. He didn't last much longer. When he moaned one last time I must have closed my eyes because I missed the first shot of cum that hit my lips. I moved back and saw the rest of his orgasm leave the tip of his cock.

He was pretty sure his wife was home by the time he got up. I had to go to my bedroom and touch myself instead of having him spend the afternoon in bed with me. It was such a hot moment. I can't wait until the next time.

Fwb

While I have never had the hand job experience, I once had an anonymous woman continue to stare at me and make eye contact in a restaurant while I was dining with my wife. I got up and went to the men's room, going out of my way to pass her table and make eye contact. I waited a bit too long but unfortunately she never showed. I always felt there was an opportunity lost somehow that evening.

My FWB, has stroked me off in a restaurant and a taxi cab on more than one occasion but it was not anonymous! I would give body parts to meet up with you and just let it happen! LOL

I love women who love to give handjobs

...We talked and flirted and when the conversation turned sexual I knew I would be in for some fun.

...As I wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly stroked him he started to remind me of our naughty adventures over the past few months.

...I knew he was close so I put my head on his lap and let the tip of his cock hit my lips as I stroked him. He didn't last much longer. When he moaned one last time I must have closed my eyes because I missed the first shot of cum that hit my lips. I moved back and saw the rest of his orgasm leave the tip of his cock.

...It was such a hot moment. I can't wait until the next time.

You are such a sexual person! And you do a great job at telling your steamy stories. I've met a few women who love giving handjobs, but there can never be too many of them! I think that women who like to give handjobs get a thrill out of getting men off and they like to watch the effect they are having on them while they are doing it. It's a combination of wanting to please and enjoying being able to control the encounter.

I remember one woman in particular. I had known her for a while because she had been the girlfriend of a friend of mine. But they broke up, and when I saw her at a party afterwards, she was very friendly to me. It was a noisy, crowded party and she came over to talk to me. We stood very close so that we could hear each other. After a while I felt her hand come between us and press up against my crotch. I couldn't help but look surprised, but she just smiled and made a joke about asking if I had a cigar for her. I regained my composure and suggested we find a place less crowded.

Have to say there is something about pleasing a married man then knowing your doing it while his wife is waiting def turns me on. I wouldn't mind doing more than a handjob though if he gets me worked up.

Have to say there is something about pleasing a married man then knowing your doing it while his wife is waiting def turns me on. I wouldn't mind doing more than a handjob though if he gets me worked up.

I definitely need to pay more attention when out with the wife :devil:

I agree that you do sometimes need to do more or do everything you can at that moment. Wives can get in the way (lol). Could I have convinced him to stay with me? Probably. And it takes a lot of control to stop. But since I am also a wife, I need to be able to keep that control. As hot as these quickies are, it only takes one time of getting caught to ruin everything. Weigh the two and decide. Now, it is an easy decision, but at the time, when I'm getting really excited, it is a harder decision to make.

I promise to kiss and tell.

What restaurants do you frequent?

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

This can work both ways. I'm happy to pleasure you.

I agree that you do sometimes need to do more or do everything you can at that moment. Wives can get in the way (lol). Could I have convinced him to stay with me? Probably. And it takes a lot of control to stop. But since I am also a wife, I need to be able to keep that control. As hot as these quickies are, it only takes one time of getting caught to ruin everything. Weigh the two and decide. Now, it is an easy decision, but at the time, when I'm getting really excited, it is a harder decision to make.

I promise to kiss and tell.

I think stopping at just the hand job would be incredibly hot! Of course it would leave you both wanting more but that's the best part. You have the right idea, taking out the rest of your pentvup arousal on your spouse. It sounds like a perfect scenario to me!

I haven't had the experience of a random lady giving me a handjob. I have been looking since this thread started. to bad you couldn't post up meeting places for your area...

I think I need to move closer to Miami and frequentt some restaurants & shopping malls!

handjobs

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

I've browsed your post Melissa and haven't had any experience like you propose but a strange hand besides one's own is always welcome. Some things I consider non-gender is a hand, and mouths, so I have no problem taking the pleasure of a strangers hand job and have. Back in the day, before separation panels in mens rooms, getting a grope and even a complete hand job at a urinal was possible. As a young man with that 24/7 hard-on relief was never ignored. (blush) You do believe I'm "blushing" don't you ;)

Married and Willing

Blonde Baby Doll....... I am a willing married male participant.... Just let me know when. LOL probably not in the Minnesota area anytime soon......

Up for a voice phone sex chat give me a PM or YIM to get my cell phone number.....

lazymoosemn (YIM)

Back