At what point in your life did you realize that you had Gay/Bi/Lesbian tendencies?

When I was 22 I had an experience with a t-girl, while I was travelling in asia. Basically the ultimate "Shit, did that really happen last night?" morning hangover.

I had never had feelings about another guy prior to that and I completely shocked myself. I had the excuse of initially not realising she was a he but I couldnt escape the fact that I'd loved it.

But I was still in a sort of denial for a while, thinking of it as a one off. "I'm still basically straight but isnt it great that I'm open minded enough to have done that?" That was how I explained it to myself.

But from that point onward I began looking at guys in a slightly different way. I still was more likely to check out a girl on the street but I began finding guys attractive, and wondering.

So a few years after that I took the plunge and met up with a guy from online. After I slept with him I was a bit more sure that I was bisexual.

I slept with a couple more, just to make sure. ;)
 
Dunno if I should admit to this, what with the rules and all, but it was playing I'll Show You Mine...with a girl from my class at age 12/13. I enjoyed the looking a bit too much. :eek:
 
For a while

I had my first gay experience at 5 kissing my female next door neighbor. But as I got older I noticed that I wuz more attracted to women then to men. At da age if 20, I cut my hair in a short fade, started dressing like a man n hv been chasing pussy since then...
 
Right after I sucked my first cock at age 48. For about 2 rears, I thought I was bi. Then I realized I no longer was interested in sex with women and accepted the fact that I was gay.
 
i knew when i was very young and sucked my first cock that it was what i wanted and i had crushes on guys at school and later in the workplace and i realised i didnt want women as sexual partners ,i did try it once to be sure but found it a frightening experience and never went back .
 
Believe it or not

only a few months ago. And I'm nearly 65. A woman I talk to online said she'd love to masturbate while watching me get fucked by a man. And it started me thinking.....
 
only a few months ago. And I'm nearly 65. A woman I talk to online said she'd love to masturbate while watching me get fucked by a man. And it started me thinking.....
She'd not only like to watch you receive, she'd like to watch you give as well. Both fucking and sucking.
 
When I was in my teens, I used to go swimming with my family at the local health club. At one point, when I was... Probably 15, I was in the locker room after a swim, and I happened to look up in the direction of the showers, and standing there, reaching for a towel, was a middle-aged man, completely naked. I found myself mesmerized by him, and specifically his penis. I stared at it for who knows how long before I finally realized my own was rock hard, and then I rushed into the showers myself and into one of the stalls with an actual curtain, where I turned on the water and masturbated repeatedly until I couldn't get it up anymore.

After that, I knew that I was bi. I loved women. I found them incredibly sexy and the redhead in English class was still the "love of my life", as far as I was concerned. But ever since, I've also been very aware of having a deep lust for older men.
 
i remember when i started to think "hmm" about other guys, it was well unexpected to be the least. after a 2 year long loner period in high school i started to get more social in juinor year, and i reconnected with some old friends, most importantly my friend steve.

he was well almost girl like in his appearance. hair cut like a girl dark and a girlish smile, but i knew very well what he had in his pants. and the feels grew. i spent most on my senior year next to him in class. almost all the same course. i was lucky for that i grew to appreciate and understand the LGBT community so much more then i otherwise would have. we even sexted a bit.

then a year after high school graduation we started talking then we had sex. even though by our builds you'd think id lead but i was still a virgin, and he was well experienced to say the least. so i had him for a day and enjoyed every moment of it.

mmm now i want cock
 
I had a few wet dreams in my very early 20s about a friend of mine but never felt the same when I was awake. All of my conscious interactions and thoughts were strictly hetero.

Then, when I was about 25, I guy who I worked with, who is guy, would pay a lot of attention to me (always touch me when we talked, adjust my tie when we were alone, etc.). I knew he was gay but I wasn't (or didn't think I had any gay tendencies) but I did start masturbating in the shower thinking about him. I got to where I was masturbating 2 or 3 times a day thinking of him but I never acted on it. He moved departments and I had to eventually quit stopping in to say "hi" because my cock would get so hard and a wet spot would form on my dockers.

I used to try to fight the feelings. I would focus my porn on women. Eventually I started watching Shemale porn and then reading gay porn. Moving from fantasies of simply topping a shemale to eventually fantasizing about bottoming. Finally, during one of my furious weekend masturbating sessions while my wife was on travel I came from just a dildo.....a huge orgasm while watching shemale porn (gay porn wouldn't turn me on at the time) and reading gay porn....while laying there recovering I finally admitted to myself the shemale porn was just keeping me from admitting to myself that I wanted to be with a man. After that point, I started watching exclusively gay porn. Usually using a dildo during my masturbation sessions. I am in my 40s and need almost no recovery time when it comes to gay sex for the first 3 rounds.

I am married and don't want to leave or cheat on my wife. I love sex with my wife. I have been avoiding that friend of mine b/c the next time he makes a pass at me, I will cave. Right now, I deal with my desires through IM and I have had phone sex with a man once (so far), which was OMG hawt!
 
When I was young. A neighbor boy about 2 years older, we used to play together. Normal boy playing stuff. Then one day, we were at my house alone, just the 2 of us. And has had us undress and we.......we, took turns fucking each other. That, and one other time perhaps a month later was the only time I did that with a guy. Since then, I've wanted to have sex with a guy again. BADLY!!! Being married, I've just haven't had the courage to go through with it.
 
I posted an ad on craigslist and ended up talking to this one asian guy for about a month. We just had sexy chats for awhile since we both never done it before and we were both neverous about it. Finally, we decided to meet and see were it would go. We meet up and it was akward at first, so he made the first move and started to rub my leg. Next thing I know, we were making out and dry humping until we both cummed. About a week later, i contacted him to see if we could do it again, and to my surpised we were able to. we went all the way this time with me on the bottom and it was the best sexual experience i ever had.
 
I had a few wet dreams in my very early 20s about a friend of mine but never felt the same when I was awake. All of my conscious interactions and thoughts were strictly hetero.

Then, when I was about 25, I guy who I worked with, who is guy, would pay a lot of attention to me (always touch me when we talked, adjust my tie when we were alone, etc.). I knew he was gay but I wasn't (or didn't think I had any gay tendencies) but I did start masturbating in the shower thinking about him. I got to where I was masturbating 2 or 3 times a day thinking of him but I never acted on it. He moved departments and I had to eventually quit stopping in to say "hi" because my cock would get so hard and a wet spot would form on my dockers.

I used to try to fight the feelings. I would focus my porn on women. Eventually I started watching Shemale porn and then reading gay porn. Moving from fantasies of simply topping a shemale to eventually fantasizing about bottoming. Finally, during one of my furious weekend masturbating sessions while my wife was on travel I came from just a dildo.....a huge orgasm while watching shemale porn (gay porn wouldn't turn me on at the time) and reading gay porn....while laying there recovering I finally admitted to myself the shemale porn was just keeping me from admitting to myself that I wanted to be with a man. After that point, I started watching exclusively gay porn. Usually using a dildo during my masturbation sessions. I am in my 40s and need almost no recovery time when it comes to gay sex for the first 3 rounds.

I am married and don't want to leave or cheat on my wife. I love sex with my wife. I have been avoiding that friend of mine b/c the next time he makes a pass at me, I will cave. Right now, I deal with my desires through IM and I have had phone sex with a man once (so far), which was OMG hawt!

I had a wet dream of you last night:devil:
 
Bottom

Fingers enter your hole n streach you. Opens so wide for me. Burys my face on your redeye. mmmm rims you good. Lick suck your squriming butt:devil:
 
When I discovered how to jerk off (it was a surprise, my cock just went off when I was not prepared for it!) my fantasy life soon switched to being penetrated. I liked women more, whenever I was around them, but when I was alone, I was often thinking about sex with men.

At first, the fantasy was be that I was tricked into it or coerced by a woman, but at some point, I admitted to myself that what I really wanted was to be fucked. It was a long time until I admitted to myself that I also wanted to suck cock.

I have sex with just one man, not for lack of trying. I'm not turned on by most of the men I meet. I want cock, but the guys to whom the cocks are attached are often dicks.
 
I was 17 at school, a younger boy turned me on so much, his chest in the shower so white and smooth, his face freckled and a shy smile. Nothing happened, so no trouble with this posting.
But boy did I wank over the image of him
 
When I was younger I had a porn mag where there was a reader's story where the guy was writing about how he wanked and then was able to lick some cum of his dick. Then later on, he went on and had bi sex.

This got me interested, and I was able to suck the tip of my dick (those where the days). And I sometimes came in my face. I was probably 16 or something, so it was pretty early, but the fantasies weren't that encompassing. I didn't think much about it until I got older. I think what trigged me then (at about 22) was seing a picture of a shemale in a porn mag, plus there were pictures of men with big dicks sucking themselves (this was all in the ads section). That got me hooked.
 
When my best friend and I had our first time together..

It was a great time, too..... still love sex with women to this day but if the right guy came along like Charles.... I'd be open to some cock sucking again.. :devil:
 
13 or 14.When I began to reconcile my feelings(Social Construct) to my desires(Reality),I got a lot happier in my own skin.:D
 
Back
Top