Please read and respond.

midlandsfun9999

Literotica Guru
Hi all

I am a 34 year old guy. Married, young family. Love my family dearly. I have a wife who has a low sex drive and my mind wanders so please don't judge me for coming on here and escaping a little.

I love to chat about all sorts of stuff, sports especially but right now I'm on Lit so sex is on my mind. I have fantasies about friends and work colleagues like most people, I love role playing like most people ( long, detailed, flirty, teasing, certainly no wham bang thank you ma'am). I also very much enjoy been humliated and degraded on IM, via role play or real life instructions. Under age and family are no nos.

I am not sure this sounds any different to anyone else's posts, but I wanted to try. I have found a couple of lovely women I play with on here or via Lit Chat. Yeah sometimes I have low days and pretend to be female on Lit Chat to get off. I must be good though as I never get found out. That makes me sound like a jerk and I guess maybe I am, I am trying to be honest.

I am not massively confident or good looking, I can make people laugh but that has only ever served to get me some good female friends, some of which when single I could have tried to go further with but lacked the courage to take the risk of rejection.

I am rambling, if you have any thoughts or want to chat, please let me know, sorry if that is poorly structured, it's ha when you are not sure what you are trying to say, I was just trying to be honest with myself

Hey man, welcome and I hope you find some hot chat partners. (They're probably dudes pretending be women, lol! But we're all just trying to get off anyway so I don't really have a problem with it. Online it's all fantasy anyway, right?). Is Lit chat currently working for you? It will never load for me.

Hey man, welcome and I hope you find some hot chat partners. (They're probably dudes pretending be women, lol! But we're all just trying to get off anyway so I don't really have a problem with it. Online it's all fantasy anyway, right?). Is Lit chat currently working for you? It will never load for me.

Thanks, and yes there is lots of pretence. Lit chat requires patience and a lot of refreshing to get in. Really annoying.

If you fancy chatting let me know. Any chat.

It's tough to get replies on here because for the most part you have to work for it. It's tough to get that "right now" chat. On a night I'm patient, ill wait it out, on most others ill just call a chat line, more face paced.

It's tough to get replies on here because for the most part you have to work for it. It's tough to get that "right now" chat. On a night I'm patient, ill wait it out, on most others ill just call a chat line, more face paced.

What chat lines you call? Don't they cost a fortune?

Back