Cfnm...your thoughts?

I'm not generally a fan of cross-posting, but a Cmnm thread has been started in the GLBT board. I'm guessing some people here could enrich that thread.

I like it, I don't love it, but it really depends on what she's wearing. In terms of success/failure. It makes it a bit trickier, with so many clothes in the way. However, so does Bondage, and I love that.

I knew that CMNF was something that really turned me on.... I didn't know it was enough of a thing to get its own acronym!

Man, I wish I knew where some of those animated gifs came from - I'd like to finish watching some of those scenes!

last weekend

just a quick update from a party we went to this past weekend.... the theme was cfnm with the emphasis on nm for the viewing pleasure of the women. maybe eight to ten couples and the guys all stripped down during the course of the evening. the hostess is more into the domme thing and used her hubby and another nm as a prop for her and our enjoyment. i think some of the guys winced during some of the evening when she was a bit more "aggressive". overall i do enjoy cfnm but not in the bdsm format, just making naked guys do things!

Just being used as a naked sex object for the pleasure of women gets me going. We always had a strip down game of some kind during which the women took our clothing; it made the whole process more fun than just taking off your clothing. While there was always some light spanking, or perhaps not so light, heavy sm was voluntary. Any form of sex, whether is was beating off in front of the whole group, having sex with whichever woman decided she wanted to have sex with you, or being the model of some sex toy the women wanted to see in action, was not optional. You had to do it.

i do enjoy cfnm but not in the bdsm format, just making naked guys do things!

That's Domination, and Discipline. The 2 Ds in BDSM. You don't have to do the Bondage, or Sadomasochism for it to be BDSM. Just like you don't have to be Trans to be LGBTI. It's inclusive, not exclusive.

Yes, I have been at parties where there was no sex (other than being ogled, groped, and discussed)at all and certainly no S/M, but it was clearly domination. You gave up control of your body and did what you were told to do. I might be told to serve drinks with full knowledge that I would be fondled as I did it.

Just being used as a naked sex object for the pleasure of women gets me going. We always had a strip down game of some kind during which the women took our clothing; it made the whole process more fun than just taking off your clothing. While there was always some light spanking, or perhaps not so light, heavy sm was voluntary. Any form of sex, whether is was beating off in front of the whole group, having sex with whichever woman decided she wanted to have sex with you, or being the model of some sex toy the women wanted to see in action, was not optional. You had to do it.

Like you, being used as a naked sex object is what I enjoy most.

As a dominant guy, I prefer the flit, CMNF, but I love the power dynamic of one side clothed, the other naked.

Incredibly powerful and wonderful.

There is something actually very powerful about being able to give up power and become the object of desire. Not having to be the one doing all the work of getting a woman to have sex with me is liberating. Being "forced" to eat pussy is a lot of fun. It's also a major ego boost to be treated as a sexual object. If it were constant and the only thing that I was, I would understand why women object, but at parties where I have agreed to do it, it is great. Being at a nude party is the only time I can assume that I will be getting sex more often than I can handle it. I have been made to cum so many times at parties (10 times in three hours at one) that I didn't want to even think about sex for the next two days.

There is something actually very powerful about being able to give up power and become the object of desire. Not having to be the one doing all the work of getting a woman to have sex with me is liberating. Being "forced" to eat pussy is a lot of fun. It's also a major ego boost to be treated as a sexual object. If it were constant and the only thing that I was, I would understand why women object, but at parties where I have agreed to do it, it is great. Being at a nude party is the only time I can assume that I will be getting sex more often than I can handle it. I have been made to cum so many times at parties (10 times in three hours at one) that I didn't want to even think about sex for the next two days.

The dynamic is very powerful indeed.
A lot of men, myself included, like to show our women off. In the past, I have had the good fortune to see my wife get completely naked in the presence of one or two of my friends. She usually initiated it and I would gladly go along knowing we would have incredible sex later.
I eventually realized that I was missing out here. I began to discuss the possibility of me being naked for her and her friends. She wasn't too keen on this in the beginning but, she gave it some thought. Eventually, we did venture into the CFNM realm and I was hooked forever. I told her I would do anything she wanted, any time she wanted. I begged her to invite her friends over and have me be naked for them.
She never really got into it, so we only had a few CFNM encounters.
I think she preferred to be naked around my friends.
I do have some really good memories of those few times.

It turned out my gf really enjoyed this. To the point where it was expected of me.

It turned out my gf really enjoyed this. To the point where it was expected of me.

You are very fortunate to have that girlfriend.
It has been my experience that not too many women are really into CFNM.

Yes, I have been at parties where there was no sex (other than being ogled, groped, and discussed)at all and certainly no S/M, but it was clearly domination. You gave up control of your body and did what you were told to do. I might be told to serve drinks with full knowledge that I would be fondled as I did it.

I have wanted to do this for a very long time. I tried to get my first wife to have a party with her friends where I would be their nude waiter. She never really got into the CFNM thing.

Just being used as a naked sex object for the pleasure of women gets me going. We always had a strip down game of some[/COLOR] kind during which the women took our clothing[/B]; it made the whole process more fun than just taking off your clothing. While there was always some light spanking, or perhaps not so light, heavy sm was voluntary. Any form of sex, whether is was beating off in front of the whole group, having sex with whichever woman decided she wanted to have sex with you, or being the model of some sex toy the women wanted to see in action, was not optional. You had to do it.

I read of a strip poker game where the players would be women and they would have one or two males observe. The winner of each hand would remove one article of clothing from a male. The winner was who ever removed a man's last article of clothing. The winner would get to determine what he would have to do after that.

My wife and I have discussed my CFNM fetish at length. She told me she had an aunt that would probably be interested in helping both of us with my interests.
We never did get to give it a go.
Looking back, I sure wish we had tried to set it up.

I really like the first one.

Wifey and I roleplayed and she sat on the couch, clothed, and ordered me stand in front of her and remove whatever clothing article she said. Once, naked, I somehow ended getting milked like that.

I really like the first one.

Wifey and I roleplayed and she sat on the couch, clothed, and ordered me stand in front of her and remove whatever clothing article she said. Once, naked, I somehow ended getting milked like that.

Sounds like a nice ending.

One of my top fantasies is to come home early and stumble in on my wife's book club where she sometimes hosts 4 or 5 of her mom friends. All late to early 40s. I come in to the living room, they are all seated and dressed nicely for the occasion. Somehow the convo turns to getting me to remove an article of clothing...one ting leads to the next and I am naked in front of 4 women and my wife. Her friends are ordering me around, spanking my ass, getting me to rub their feet or whatever the hell else they feel like.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 😊

As a woman, CFNM is close to tops on my list of kinks. The dynamic, the eroticism .. thrills me to the core. However, siding with an opinion below, the outfit/costume makes it or breaks it for me. Im also very partial to and fond of only certain types of scenarios. To close, I'll just say .. Very, very lovely is the man who gets butt fuck naked for me .. and lets me have my way with him. :heart:

I think that domes it up. It is all about what the ladies want. Having been in the Cfnm scene for a very long time & attended parties from mild tea service to providing hard core entertainment all for the ladies pleasure. Hard soft service fun games what ever it is it is for the ladies. For me that is the turn on

Couldn't have said it better myself. 😊

As a woman, CFNM is close to tops on my list of kinks. The dynamic, the eroticism .. thrills me to the core. However, siding with an opinion below, the outfit/costume makes it or breaks it for me. Im also very partial to and fond of only certain types of scenarios. To close, I'll just say .. Very, very lovely is the man who gets butt fuck naked for me .. and lets me have my way with him. :heart:

my biggest fantasy ever. I have done something similar in my younger days, private strip shows
love to be naked in front of clothed ladies
more than one woman makes the man very much the center of attention, definitely a submissive type situation even without anything more than looking. To do as he is told and for them to do whatever they wish

Last edited by a moderator:
Back