Stryder's house of romance

tumblr_p36xxglthi1wlumewo1_400.jpg
Very nice sunshine. Thank you😊

Good Morning Stryder :kiss:
Greetings from me up North :)
oh stop in at my Place now and then!

9fbe4a72a2339ae2ea78c188b623b4c6.jpg

Last edited:
"Cuddling is about making her feel safe. To have your arms around her so she feels protected. Running your fingers along her arm and gazing into her eyes. No words will need to be said, for she will feel the love in every kiss. With her head against your chest she can feel your heart beating for her. Letting her know at that very moment nothing could go wrong."

"Cuddling is about making her feel safe. To have your arms around her so she feels protected. Running your fingers along her arm and gazing into her eyes. No words will need to be said, for she will feel the love in every kiss. With her head against your chest she can feel your heart beating for her. Letting her know at that very moment nothing could go wrong."
Hi sunshine🌹💕. This is absolutely lovely. It describes the perfect place for me. 😊

I'm always searching for connections. Connections with meaning...feeling...trust. I'm always watching, looking for thoughtful words...caring...selflessness. I'm always searching...are you out there?
~S🌹

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1hTaI_x4VoqT6IHbRB92Zo5jOdPi6I_h9EEg_KgzjLv4oT1Aa

Last edited:
Back