Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your playful attitude is refreshing. Terrific to see how you deal with the daily hassles.

You look lovely, as well.

Good morning, lovebugs. Yes, a *very* early morning, at a time some would consider night.... I don't even think the roosters are awake yet!

I don't need to be a fortune teller to predict that there is A LOT of coffee in my near future.

Hope your day is starting better than mine... with a few more hours of sleep!

Yes, and you're right, you can't see my CFMS in all of the pics in this series... you'll just have to take my word for it, they are on. :cattail:

CFMS6
CFMS7
CFMS8

Hot and sexy as always sweetie :kiss:

Great googly moogly. How is it I'm so hot for you?
Maggie and the Ferocious Beast! (Yes I have small kids) That phrase made me smile. How did you know that's what I needed today? :kiss:

You naughty tease!! What would you whisper in.my ear?
I'd whisper what I plan to do to you right before I kiss that spot just below it.

I could live in those.
I don't know... I've been told it's nice, but the rent is just too damn high. :cattail:

Deeee Viiine :)
You are always much too kind, my sweet mackkjackk. Kisses for you. Wherever you want them. :kiss:

Hope you got some sleep tonight. Love the new pictures. You are a very sexy lady....
I did, thank you ~ all kinds of crazy sleep! Makes me feel fantastic!!!

Your playful attitude is refreshing. Terrific to see how you deal with the daily hassles.

You look lovely, as well.
Why, thank you Grins! I speak fluent sarcasm and love a quick witted exchange. It makes me smile :)

Now that hockey's back on, does that mean we can do it Canadian style?

That will involve a stick and a goal, eh ? I have a stick and I know where the goal is ;) And yes....SO happy the NHL is back ! Have a great day babe.
Well, if you ask Mr. Shy, it means that we do it doggie style so we can still watch the game! :eek:

My pleasure :
Hot and sexy as always sweetie
Thank you, sweet:heart: Your pleasure is my pleasure, indeed!

Hey there lovelies!

Not too much to say today ~ but talking is over-rated, so here are a few more pictures.

I like what I see here.........:D

attachment.php

Tuesday

A good night's sleep always makes for a much better day. I am super-cranky when I haven't slept!

As this series comes to an end, I need to get back in front of that camera! What to do, what to do?

Someone asked for a stockings pic (no shoes), so here you go!

And some additional panty pics per request:
panties1
panties2

And one more for good measure.

Hope you are all having a good day, lovelies!:kiss:

A good night's sleep always makes for a much better day. I am super-cranky when I haven't slept!

As this series comes to an end, I need to get back in front of that camera! What to do, what to do?

panties1
panties2

LOVE the panty shots! VERY sexy...the first pic needs a slow tongue to help...right? :D

panties1
panties2

I do love seeing you in your panties.......
...but I think I prefer them like this.........:p
16panties_polkadot.jpg

panties1
panties2

You spoil us:kiss:
It's after midnight here and time I was in bed
Enjoy your evening:rose:

Of all those the sexiest is that peek of a naughty grin. That dirty mind at work. ;)

I like what I see here.........:D
Why, thank you! :kiss:

LOVE the panty shots! VERY sexy...the first pic needs a slow tongue to help...right? :D
Are you volunteering for the job? ;)

I do love seeing you in your panties.......
...but I think I prefer them like this.........
Well, that does make for much more fun, that's for sure :cattail:

I could use that martini right about now ;)

Wanna make a trade ? :
Oh no! What's wrong SB? Pull up a chair and tell me all about it while I pour you a drink.

Love the new AV pic btw, so very pretty!

You spoil us:
It's after midnight here and time I was in bed
Enjoy your evening:rose:
Well, then, sweet dreams my friend!

Of all those the sexiest is that peek of a naughty grin. That dirty mind at work. ;)
It's working right now, this very moment.... and although you can't see it, that smile is on my face! :devil:

Why don't you and SB talk in my office. . .naked. I'll pour the drinks.
You don't have to ask me twice. Bring a bottle of wine so that we can whine. Then we can figure out how to make each other feel better.

Gorgeous as always...you never take a bad pic, do you :)
So sweet, as always. Kisses for you, lionguy :kiss::kiss:

I don't pay rent, but you'll love what I have to give ya. . .
Great ~ let's take it out in trade. I was making an obscure political reference.. ~ I don't take dollars in my G-string. ;)

Not all that obscure, but I have to admit I didn't follow that movement closely, not my cup of TEA.
Ha! Nor did I... just makes me laugh. And I am all about the coffee. I just wanted to keep the king of sarcasm on his toes. Now come over here and push me off of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back