The Mansion - Fantasy - [open]

Mut, as it was, might end up seeing his friend in such a state after all, though he had no idea of it. He had been ordered to be the one to come and fetch his excitable friend upon being told 'You're the only one he listens to.'

"Cord listens to no one but his own ego," Mut mumbled under his breath as he approached the Manor. He pondered, as he stood before the closed door, returning to their make-shift family empty handed. This place was too big for him, an odd thought considering his height and build-- tall and broad shouldered, muscled and scraggly.

Sebastian had taken to sitting at a table at the back of the room to do some paperwork for The Mansion. Busying himself with a quill and ink, he wondered if the hiccuping girl had survived The Mouse King; he also wondered how the other maids were doing in and around the house.

It took him another moment, another sigh, before Mut opened the door and stepped inside. Knowing Cord as he did, he could see why his friend wanted to be here. It was gaudy to the point of trashy in Mut's simple eyes, but he knew that Cord would see heaven.

He eyed the man at the back of the room cautiously but without rudeness, standing still as he waited politely to be greeted into the Manor rather than trampling through completely uninvited.

He was the polar opposite of Cord. He was quiet.

It took him a moment to realise someone had entered so surreptitiously, with such silence, but eventually Sebastian turned to the gentleman, rising to his feet with elegant haste, "My dear sir, I apologise, I did not see you. Welcome to Le Manor de la Taille. How may I help you?"

He could tell the man was not here for the festivities, so to speak, and so wandered up to him with the calmness of one with advice and information.

Mut cleared his throat as he finished taking everything in, wondering if the possible escape exits he noted could actually be used in a bind, as was his nature.

"My friend, sir, came here earlier. I need to bring him back home," he stated simply, then for clarification, "You could not have missed him. Purple hair, constant movement, dramatic..." he trailed off with a slight wave of his hand.

Sebastian smirked and tilted his head towards the doorway, "My dear sir, to not remembering that gentleman would have been an artform in itself. Those who have not kept him within their memory banks have a true gift of senility."

He went to turn away, "Oh, and if you see a rather short blond maid, please send her my way, will you." A wry smile before he went back to his desk, like some marshbird.

Teagan looked up at the strange mansion that seemed to appear out of nowhere. She was a little out of breath. "I think we should go back. Didn't Finn say to stay put and he'd come back for us."

"Yes, he did. But did you want to just stand around until some new danger appeared? Finn has ways to find us. Besides, I bet they have food in there." Robin grinned at his traveling companion.

They were nearly the same height. he was a little taller, but on the thin side. He was dressed in a rather out of date suit by over a century, a deep green pinstripe with a cravat and a bowler hat to match. His dark brown hair poked out from under it at odd angles making one doubt if he had every ehard of a comb let alone used one.

The girl was a short, curvy redhead. Her hair caught the sunlight and made a fiery nimbus of her curls. She was wearing jeans and riding boots with a zip-up hoodie. She had a violin strapped to her backpack.

Robin bounded up the stairs and rapped on the door with his cane that looked more like a shillelagh. Teagan walked up the stairs much more slowly. Her normal exuberance distinctly curtailed by her apprehension of this place.

Sebastian smirked and tilted his head towards the doorway, "My dear sir, to not remembering that gentleman would have been an artform in itself. Those who have not kept him within their memory banks have a true gift of senility."

He went to turn away, "Oh, and if you see a rather short blond maid, please send her my way, will you." A wry smile before he went back to his desk, like some marshbird.

Mut's mouth quirk slightly upward, a sign of high amusement from him. "Good luck in learning such an art form," he said as he walked toward the doorway. "Just don't try to outright ignore him. He can always get worse," he warned as he opened the door.

Mut was not one to be shocked often. The adventures Cord dragged him on had left him numb to surprises. But Cord used to be so small and now he was so big. As was most everyone else, making it harder for him to wrap his head around the true dimensions of the room, what was big now and what was small. It was enough to make his eyes widen slightly, though his voice stayed true to his calm monotones, "What do you think you are doing, Cord?" He realized as he took in two important factors that he should have just left then and there. One- there was an imposing giant on the throne. Two- Cord was about to go from calmly gawking to squealing like a fangirl. These two things did not seem like a good combination to Mut.

"Mut!" Cord did, in fact, squeal, whirling around in the grandiose room to scoop his friend up in his free hand, disregarding the audience shocked gasp at what was now surely an intrusion.

((I do believe that this is still plenty open, Virgininneed.))

Claudia Brown
http://www.strayhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/warehouse13_claudia_blue_hair_streak.jpg
Five feet tall
32 C breasts
Dress: http://www.womens-dresses.net/colors/black/images/black-calvinklein-taffeta.jpg

Claudia snuck into the mansion through the back door. She was a thief, and a very good one too. She wasn't on the guest list, but easily blended in with the guests. They were all very wealthy and probably wouldn't even miss what she stole. She snuck some money from pockets and purses discretely, but that wasn't what she was here for.

She needed to find The Master's safe. A wealthy man such as him would probably have valuable things inside it, including account informion. She closed her eyes, trying to remember the floor plans and went upstairs to a small room. There was a lot of empty space in the walls and she guessed that was where she would find something.

She walked along the walls, knocking and listening for when the hollow sound stopped. Finally she found it. It was well hidden, a secret panel sliding open to reveal the safe. Now she just needed to crack it. It was electronic, tricky but not impossible.

Suddenly a hand gripped her shoulder and she tensed. Security. Slowly, she turned around. "Now, I'm sure we can just talk about this misunderstanding," she smiled sweetly, raising her hands. Before he could react, she punched him in the face and kicked his stomach making him fall to the floor.

Others quickly arrived, and she managed to throw a few punches before they used handcuffs on her hands and feet. Then, they brought her to Sebastian

Last edited:
Lindsay Barlow

Lindsay screamed in triumph and rage as she dug her claws into Thomas' chest once more, feeling his involuntary movement beneath her. "Oh you vial man!" She rolled off of him and scampered to the other side of the room. "Help!" she called, hoping to catch someone's attention. "HELP! RAPE!"

Christina Riley

Chris looked up, noting the opening door, letting in a cool breeze that washed over her barely clothed body. She peered into the seeping light, curious as to who would interrupt her pleasant little frolic. The giant raised an eyebrow at the intruders, wondering who dared interrupt his little party. Chris lazed back, taking on the air of a queen as she motioned to the door.

"Whoever is there, you may intrude. State your lowly business and leave again. We do not appreciate time being wasted here."

Cord smiled as politely as he could at the scantily clad woman, feeling Mut's glare boring a hole in him. "Well, I was told something about helping out a woman caught with the Mouse King, but I daresay you don't seem to be in need of helping, but if you do need helping I'm sure one of us could help you." He took a small pause in his rambling. "We could even make you bigger. Well, in theory. last time I sort of messed up," he laughed at his own mistake, gesturing to his large size with the hand that held the small box with the vials. His head tilted to one side and a teasing note turned his smile into a smirk, "Also, just lounging such as you are seems to me to be more of a waste of time than anything else, dearie." He just couldn't help but make a small jibe, much to Mut's chagrin.

Cord smiled as politely as he could at the scantily clad woman, feeling Mut's glare boring a hole in him. "Well, I was told something about helping out a woman caught with the Mouse King, but I daresay you don't seem to be in need of helping, but if you do need helping I'm sure one of us could help you." He took a small pause in his rambling. "We could even make you bigger. Well, in theory. last time I sort of messed up," he laughed at his own mistake, gesturing to his large size with the hand that held the small box with the vials. His head tilted to one side and a teasing note turned his smile into a smirk, "Also, just lounging such as you are seems to me to be more of a waste of time than anything else, dearie." He just couldn't help but make a small jibe, much to Mut's chagrin.

Chris raised an eyebrow, amusement coating her sly little face. She knew he was right, but right now she could care less as she lay there. It was the safest she had felt since coming to the mansion, though something inside her screamed out, begging for these two to rescue her. From what, she was not quite sure, but she knew she needed help.

"Perhaps you could offer some idea of something better to be doing?" she scoffed, though really, it was her own way of desperately begging for help.

Cord told Mut to keep hold of his thumb as he lowered his hand down in front of the girl. "Well, you could come with us, for starters. I could become smaller, or you two could become larger-- or maybe just you. Sorry, Mut, but I like not having to strain my neck up for once," he laughed despite the unamused look on Mut's face. Then he turned his oh so excited grin back on the girl, "Surely you'd rather explore the rooms midst the company of two gallant fighters than sit here and hope you remain safe, hm?"

Mut stopped himself from saying anything. All he had wanted to do was grab Cord and leave, but he knew better than to discourage the other young man. It would just make him that much more stubborn.

Chris looked from the hand up to the boy's face. Her new self was skeptical of this person, but it was her old self that finally made up their minds, throwing her body into his palm, clinging desperately to the grooves of his skin. She shut her eyes tight, hoping she could dispell the fear she was anticipating when he lifted her up.

At the Front Door/Lobby

Robin, ever the impatient one, tried the door. He muttered a few words under his breath and it opened easily. He held the door and gallantly bowed Teagan inside. He followed after and looked around.

Teagan was looking around as well. The place didn't seem _that_ strange. Not after some of the adventures they had. She walked around looking at the artwork and took note of all the doors and the stairway.

"I wonder what these are for?" Robin said looking at the sideboard with cases of vials and marbles. Or were they pills?" He picked up a vial and sniffed it. The entire place was rife with magic so he could not determine any specifics about the items.

"Don't touch anything." Teagan admonished. She stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Hello?" She called up. "Maybe we should just leave..."

"Give it a few minutes, my little Rosebud. And if no one presents themselves--we'll just investigate on our own." Robin grinned.

OOC: Apologies for my late replies, life whisked me away. If I take too long with this just reply without me, and with characters like Sebastian just steal him momentarily. I don't mind. I'd rather the story progress.

Claudia Brown
http://www.strayhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/warehouse13_claudia_blue_hair_streak.jpg
Five feet tall
32 C breasts
Dress: http://www.womens-dresses.net/colors/black/images/black-calvinklein-taffeta.jpg

Claudia snuck into the mansion through the back door. She was a thief, and a very good one too. She wasn't on the guest list, but easily blended in with the guests. They were all very wealthy and probably wouldn't even miss what she stole. She snuck some money from pockets and purses discretely, but that wasn't what she was here for.

She needed to find The Master's safe. A wealthy man such as him would probably have valuable things inside it, including account informion. She closed her eyes, trying to remember the floor plans and went upstairs to a small room. There was a lot of empty space in the walls and she guessed that was where she would find something.

She walked along the walls, knocking and listening for when the hollow sound stopped. Finally she found it. It was well hidden, a secret panel sliding open to reveal the safe. Now she just needed to crack it. It was electronic, tricky but not impossible.

Suddenly a hand gripped her shoulder and she tensed. Security. Slowly, she turned around. "Now, I'm sure we can just talk about this misunderstanding," she smiled sweetly, raising her hands. Before he could react, she punched him in the face and kicked his stomach making him fall to the floor.

Others quickly arrived, and she managed to throw a few punches before they used handcuffs on her hands and feet. Then, they brought her to Sebastian

Sebastian was still working at the little writing desk, finishing off the papers The Queen of Forgetful Serpents wished for; she dwelled in the lower chambers, beside The Lost Door, She who kept the Keys of Silence.

The Mansion had discovered Fantasy Novels, and Doctor Who, and had taken to evolving some rather dramatic sensibilities as of late. It was also nearing Mid-August, the time the House spoke to The Mansion directly to ask it what it most desired. He imagined The Mansion would be filtering down the options for an Avatar soon.

And then security, embellished in gallant attire - all cuffs and brass buttons and scabbards - pushed a thief into his midst. He could smell the thievery upon her.

"Hello Miss, and how might I help you." He stood up and smiled down at her, tilting his head. He was the epitome of politeness.

Lindsay screamed in triumph and rage as she dug her claws into Thomas' chest once more, feeling his involuntary movement beneath her. "Oh you vial man!" She rolled off of him and scampered to the other side of the room. "Help!" she called, hoping to catch someone's attention. "HELP! RAPE!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and crawled towards the table, eyeing up the bead that was caught under a bit of the carpeting. "Not rape... for the love of god." He couldn't help but murmur under his breath. What had the Mansion done to him!

Chris looked from the hand up to the boy's face. Her new self was skeptical of this person, but it was her old self that finally made up their minds, throwing her body into his palm, clinging desperately to the grooves of his skin. She shut her eyes tight, hoping she could dispell the fear she was anticipating when he lifted her up.

Meanwhile, below the dwelling of The Mouse King, something stirred...

Robin, ever the impatient one, tried the door. He muttered a few words under his breath and it opened easily. He held the door and gallantly bowed Teagan inside. He followed after and looked around.

Teagan was looking around as well. The place didn't seem _that_ strange. Not after some of the adventures they had. She walked around looking at the artwork and took note of all the doors and the stairway.

"I wonder what these are for?" Robin said looking at the sideboard with cases of vials and marbles. Or were they pills?" He picked up a vial and sniffed it. The entire place was rife with magic so he could not determine any specifics about the items.

"Don't touch anything." Teagan admonished. She stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Hello?" She called up. "Maybe we should just leave..."

"Give it a few minutes, my little Rosebud. And if no one presents themselves--we'll just investigate on our own." Robin grinned.

The Mansion had decided to alert the travellers to a new entrance, ones for the lost. It was said that the Fey that were built in the Mansion - the electric psychics built from science and rogue bosons - had developed The Lost Door, that appeared anywhere to any traveller to lure in more members of Mansion. It was also said the door always took people to places of mischief.

Claudia sighed as they opened a door. She could probably get away before they brought her to jail. One of security looked through her purse, filled with things she had stolen. "Is any of this yours?"

"No, not really," she smiled as they brought her inside.

"Hello Miss, and how might I help you." Claudia sat down on the couch, smirking. The security was terrible, and she could get away easily. They hadn't even searched her for weapons. She had a gun under her dress, strapped to her leg. She was already unlocking the handcuffs.

"Well, a glass of wine and some steak would be wonderful. But just so you know, you should get better security. I got in really easily and knocked out three of these guys. And maybe a safe harder to crack too. That would have taken me less than ten minutes to do."

Claudia sighed as they opened a door. She could probably get away before they brought her to jail. One of security looked through her purse, filled with things she had stolen. "Is any of this yours?"

"No, not really," she smiled as they brought her inside.

"Hello Miss, and how might I help you." Claudia sat down on the couch, smirking. The security was terrible, and she could get away easily. They hadn't even searched her for weapons. She had a gun under her dress, strapped to her leg. She was already unlocking the handcuffs.

"Well, a glass of wine and some steak would be wonderful. But just so you know, you should get better security. I got in really easily and knocked out three of these guys. And maybe a safe harder to crack too. That would have taken me less than ten minutes to do."

Sebastian wouldn't let her finish her rant on the quality on the security. He had already nodded to the pair to go find what she just requested, "Let us move through into the Open Chamber, let us discuss this further." He let her finish removing the handcuffs as he strolled to an ornate door to the East of the room, opening it a simple yet fine seating area could be found on the other side, which he invited her into.

"Let us move through into the Open Chamber, let us discuss this further." Claudia followed him into the room, looking around. It was quite beautiful. She sat down watching him closely, curious as to what he planned to do. She decided to introduce herself, with a fake name of course.

"I'm Emily by the way. What is your name?"

(By the way, I saw you mentioned Doctor Who. I love that show!)

(it's one of my favourites of all time, excuse the pun)

Sebastian nods at her name, knowing full well it is probably a fake. The Mansion has had many thieves; past tense.

He settles himself in a great armchair as the guards return with the wine and steak as requested, the wine coming directly from The Mansion Vineyards themselves. The steak procured more conventionally.

"So, ask away?"

Claudia's eyes widened as they brought in wine and steak. She had only been joking, but he had it brought anyways. Still she was very hungry, and wouldn't mind some food in her stomach. "Thank you," she said smiling.

"So, ask away?"

"You know, you still haven't told me your name. And I'd be expecting you to be asking questions, not that I'll tell you the truth. But I'll tell you, the cops won't be here on time. I'm very good at escaping."

She sipped the wine and began to eat.

Sebastian smiles, "What makes the lady think we have called... the cops." The term seemed alien from his lips. "Enjoy the wine?"

"What makes the lady think we have called... the cops."

"Umm..." They hadn't called the cops? She looked at him confused. "Well, I did start to break into a safe and stole a lot of other things. Seems only logical you'd plan to send me to jail."

"Enjoy the wine?"

She nodded, watching him closely. What was he thinking?

It wasn't what he thought that should worry her, but what The Mansion craved. The Wine would be the key; Sebastian could sense it.

"I am intrigued why you decided to steal from such a place, knowing of its reputation. Unless of course you are unaware of it."

Then he noticed it, her dress seemed a little tighter, around her bust area. Only slight, but Sebastian had seen the signs many times before.

Back