Need my Aunt (Exclusive for rvplymates)

I was startled when you suddenly held my head in place and began to thrust your cock into my mouth and down my throat. I had to relax myself as you were to strong to break away from you. I felt your cum hit my throat and all I could do was swallow and swallow and swallow again.
 
For the night

I held Gina's head still, as I thrust myself down her throat, as I shot the seeds out, it felt so good. When I rocked into her with my hands on her head, gently touching her forehead. After a thorough shooting spree, I withdrew my cock from her hot mouth.

I placed her into bed, when I got down to her inner thighs, I licked and nibbled on her thighs, when I swept my tongue towards her pussy, there I located her clits as I licked, suckled and eat her there. I felt her hands on my head, guiding me where I should be. My hands went up to her breasts, I pinched on her nipples, it was hard, long and erected... When I pinched on her nipples, she moaned out loud to me, calling my name...

I could not have enough from Gina, when I suckled for her honey from her black hole, I flipped my tongue fast, in and out of her tight tunnel. Squeezing on her full round breasts, I love how it felt. I ate her clits tight.

"Gina, I want you so much, for the night!"
 
Suddenly you held my head in place as you thrust deep into my throat. As your seed shot down my throat I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again as you touched my forehead. I was breathing heavily as you pulled out of my throat and mouth.

You placed me gently on the bed and moved between my legs. I gasped as you licked and nibbled on my thighs before licking my vagina. I moaned as you sucked and licked my clit driving wild sensation through me. The sensations were so intense that I slammed my arms and hands flat on the bed and pulled at the sheets as I wraithed with intense pleasure. I moved my hands to your head and moved it so that you were where you should be to intensify the pleasure. I screamed loudly as your hands moved to my breasts and pinched my nipples adding more sensations to go through me. I called out your name as my body stiffened before another intense climax ripped from me.

I was wild with pleasure as you sucked and licked deep inside of me before sucking on my clit. I grabbed your head tightly and pressed it against my sex as I came over and over. Finally I still as I closed my eyes and heard you say,
"Gina, I want you so much, for the night!" I whispered, "I want you too."
 
Action

Aunt Gina or should I call you Baby Gina...

I held you tight as I licked and suckled on your clits, my hands rubbing gently against your nipples, I felt they stiffened. I drilled my tongue into your black, deep tunnel, when I heard you moaning to me... calling out my name!

I so enjoyed the process, I did not want the night to end. Gently I rubbed my nose against your scented pubic forest. There I sucked on your clits. Playing on your nipples at the same time. Kissing by the side of your inner thighs, when I tasted your sweet nectar from the black hole.

After a thirst quenching drink, I move up and tongue played on your sensitive, red and erected nipples. I loved it when your hands guided my head. My hands moved down to your pussy, there I massaged on your forest, as I drilled my middle finger into your wet tunnel to give you a good finger massage. I ate your nipples, as I looked up, I can see how much you enjoyed what I was doing, I gained more confidence.

When I parted your legs, I got into the right position. I looked into your eyes, Gina, may I?

I held my rod as I drilled that into your tight entrance, I could not believe how tight Gina was, I gathered more strength as I pushed into her hole, I thrust in when I felt your hands grabbed my butt tight. Gina, let me in...
I pushed deeper, to crack down your tight walls. I heard you screamed out!
With my hands on your breasts, I squeezed as I penetrated into your vagina...

We kissed, as I knew that I need to fasten the seeds out soon... I slid in and out of your hole, faster and strong than each stroke... With a final drill, I pushed myself all into your hole, as I started to shoot myself out... The action continued, I held Gina tight as I did not want this to end. When I was completed with the shooting action, I pulled my item out as she hugged each other tight. I played on her breasts... We talked... I admired her body...
 
Aunt Gina or should I call you Baby Gina...

I smiled as you asked that before I moaned in pleasure as you licked and sucked my clit and rubbed my nipple. I was lost in pleasure as your tongue pressed deep inside of me. My moans were loud as so many sensations ran through me. I screamed as you drank from my vagina. So many sensations ran through me as my head moved from side to side.

I felt you moving up my body as I gasped as your tongue lapped at my nipples. I held you head there wanting more and more. I gasped as your hands moved down to my sex and you began to press your finger inside of me pumping hard and deep. My sounds of pleasure got louder and louder before you parted my legs and looked in my eyes and asked for permission to enter me.

I moaned out, "Oh yes, please yes." I moaned out loudly as you slammed into my vagina. Your thrust were hard and deep as I moved my hands and gripped your behind. You asked me to let you in and I answered, "always." I moaned loudly as you pushed into me deep and hard. I screamed out my pleasure as you penetrated.

Your mouth covered mine and we kissed passionately as you started to pound into me faster, harder, stronger. I could hear your sounds of pleasure mingle with mine as your seed filled me. You still managed to pound into me until I screamed and came hard. I wilted in your arms. I was breathing heave as you pulled out and hugged me tightly. Once I calmed down we hugged each other and talked as you continued to play with my breasts.
 
As we chatted in bed, with my fingers playing on your erected nipples. I had another idea. I think we should make it more thrilling. It was dark at night, and very quiet on the beach, we had a balcony facing the beach. I helped you out into the balcony, when we landed on the sun bathing chair. I parted your legs as I entre into your black hole again, I thrust deep and hard into you, when I massaged on your breasts again, I squeezed them tight. Gina, I want to be with you forever... Without listening to your reply, I shot more of myself out into your womb...

As you moaned and groaned in the balcony, I got more excited. Gently I laid you flat on the beach chair, when I lowered my head to your inner thighs. There I started to licked and sucked for a good juicy meal. My hands having fun on you all swollen and full breasts, when I lightly pinched on your nipples, you screamed to me.

We could not stop our love making process, eventually we got back into the room. As I laid you in bed again, I suckled from your nipples hard. I had you laid with your breast facing the bed, when I parted your legs, I drilled into your ass hole, it was so tight... When we got into doggy style, I squeezed on your breasts again, both hands squeezing your swollen breasts. As I kissed by the back of your neck... after ass fucking you, you laid on your back with your legs apart again, how could I resist the invitation, I entered into you again... Gina, you are the best... I cannot resist...

After the whole night of passionate love making, finally we fell asleep.
 
I looked up at you questioningly as you gently pulled me off the path. I let you led me to a hut and take me inside. I watched you lock the door as you held me to your side. You were silent as you led me to the couch. I was looking at it as you hugged me from behind and reached your hands under my top. I moaned as you fondled my breasts and played with my nipples as you kissed my neck.

I moaned as you continued to knead my nipples as you kissed my neck and shoulders. I gasped as you unhooked my bra and slide it off my body. I could feel you taking me down as you sat on the couch. I was between your legs and could feel you rub your hardened cock. I could feel it growing hard and long against my behind.
 
Continue...

I have my hands on your already erected nipples, I could not help but to fondle and pinch on them tight. I like it so much when you moaned to me intensively. I kissed by the behind your neck, I lick on your ear lopes. I became more and more excited. When I have you laid on the couch, I parted your legs, as I kissed all around your soft and naked body. I paid special attention to your nipples, clits and pussy. I sucked on your clits, when immediately I felt your responded, you held my head at the right position, as I continue with drinking and licking up your juice, I rubbed my face against your forest, which was scented, "My baby, you smelt great there!".

My hands cupping your breasts, I play on your nipples, pulling and kneading them hard, I loved to squeeze and massage you there.
 
I moaned loudly as you played with my nipples. Chills ran through me as you kissed and liked my neck and ear lobes. I moaned as you laid me on he couch and parted my legs and began kissing my body. I moaned loudly as you sucked on my nipples and clit. My hands clenched as you sucked my clit and I moaned loudly. I moved my hand to the back of your head and held it in place as you licked and rubbed your face against my vagina. I was moaning loudly as you spoke to me, "My baby, you smelt great there!". I smiled as your hands cupped my breasts and you played with my nipples exciting me more.
 
Continue

I kept playing on my Aunt's nipples, made them erected and hard. When I gently pinched on them. I licked on your sweet pussy, I drank your juice and suckled on your sensitive clits, when I heard you moaned out my name and calling for more...

I played harder with my tongue flickering it on your sweet clits. When I suck hard on your pussy lips. I love to eat you all up, my baby Aunt...

My hands squeezing on your full breasts, I pinched on your nipples caused you to screamed out, I love how hard and long your nipples feel on my finger tips, that got me more excited...

When I pushed you all down into bed, I moved my head to your breasts, as I licked on your sweet and erected nipples. I got more excited, I started to lick and chew on your breasts, left love bites as your hands on the back of my head, guiding me where to go... I suckled hard on your nipples, I want milk from there please... As I parted your legs, when I get in between them. I have one hand down your swollen and pouring wet pussy, I drilled my middle finger into your vagina hole. I did it gently then I thrust my finger in deep and pulled it out fast, thrusting to finger fu*k you... I love how you reacted when I chewed and suckled on your swollen nipples na dfinger fu*k you at the same time...

"My Baby, My Aunt, I want it all tonight..."
 
I moaned as you played with my nipples making them hard and stiff. I was lost in lust as you began to suck on my sex. I moaned loudly wanting even more from you. You understood that and played your tongue over my clit making me get lost in lust. My moans got louder and louder as you squeezed my breasts and pinched and played with my nipples.

As you pressed me into the bed I moaned loudly as you licked and sucked my nipples. I gasped as you gave my breasts little love bites before suckling on my nipples. My sounds of pleasure was loud as I wrapped my arms around you holding you in place.

I was moaning in pleasure as you spread my legs and moved between them. I moaned louder as your hand moved over my pussy and your finger pressed inside of me. You finger began to pound inside my vagina making me moan loudly. I moved my head right and left over and over as I moaned in pleasure.

Your mouth found my nipples and you began to suck and nip on them a bit making me go wild with need.

I heard you say through a fog of pleasure, "My Baby, My Aunt, I want it all tonight..." I whispered back, "Yes I want it all too."
 
All

I have my Aunt under me when I kept suckling from her nipples, when I got myself into the right penetration position. I pushed her hands onto my cock. I wanted her to feel my item before I used it for the major operation...

My finger doing a good job in her vagina hole, I thrusted it in and out which made her even more horny. Finally I slid my moist and juicy finger out, I tasted it, which was inviting and delicious, "Baby Aunt, I will give you all I have tonight..."

As I got myself into the right position, I hold my cock, aiming at the gates of heaven.
With care and at a slow pace I drilled myself into her vagina, it felt so tight... I wonder after the first time I entred into her, how come is still so tight, which is so good as I get thrust myself into her. I pushed deeper into her tight and wet tunnel, at the same time I felt her wrigging her pussy which allowed me more access down her heaven, I thrusted in harder cause her tunnel is so narrow, when I heard her screaming and heavy breathing, I knew I was doing the right thing. I penetrated deeper into her hole, she moaned out my name... When I had my hands squeezing on her breasts as I pushed in with one hard thrust.

When I at her pussy, it was sucking hard onto my rod. I started to increase the speed of penetration. I got more and more excited, when I know that I would need to leave something inside her soon. Baby, I have to shoot now...

I shot all of me into her, kept shooting... as I felt her have her legs around my butt, grabbing me tight and would not want my item to leave her... I kept thrusting harder and longer into her hole, we rocked against each other... we climax at the same time...

I pushed her tight down when I have the hole item in and whole item out of her hole, sliding it and rocking, thrusting, drilling and penetrating into her... I felt her hands by the back of my butt, with my hands fondling on her breasts, I massage and fondled there, kneading on her nipples. With extreme energy I shot more and more out.

When I was done, I slid myself out and I hugged her tight, we kissed and played with out tongues when her hands moved down to cup and play on my rod.
 
Last edited:
I was moaning loudly as you sucked on my nipples. You were driving me wild as you pressed into my vagina giving me more sensations. Your fingers were like little pistons driving me wild. I gasped as you pulled your finger out of me and tasted it. I looked into your eyes as you spoke to me, "Baby Aunt, I will give you all I have tonight..."

I smiled and nodded my head as you got me in the position you wanted me in. I moaned loudly as you pushed your shaft into me slowly inch by inch. Excitement ran through me as you began to move in and out of me slowly at first. You began to move faster and faster making me moan in pleasure. I began to breath heavily as you thrust into me harder and deeper.

I began to move with your thrusts meeting them eagerly. I moved to your strokes speeding up as you did. Sensations were so strong that I could not stop myself from screaming in pleasure. I screamed loudly as my body climaxed over and over as you penetrated into me deeper and deeper and squeezed my breasts. My body shook with a climax but I knew I would have many more before we were done.
 
While we were kissing in passion, I felt her hands rubbing and kneading on my rod, that got me excited and erected again.

I drilled my tongue into her mouth, suckling hard on her tongue. When my hands played on her nipples, pulling and fondling her breasts, I really liked how it felts on my palm. I moved my head down to hear breasts level, started to lick and suckle on her erected nipples, with one hand squeezing her breasts and teething on her nipples which made her moan hard. I chewed and sucked hard on her nipples, and planted love bites around her perky nipples.

When I thrusted my rod into her palm, let her have the whole long and hard item in her hand. I could not hold but to shoot the sperms onto her hands. I watched her as I shot the cum out.
 
I was lost in passion as you took my mouth with your lips and your tongue. Your hands moved on my breasts exciting me beyond belief. I moaned loudly as you sucked and licked my nipples as you squeezed my breasts. You teeth gently scraped my nipples sending waves of excitement through me. I moaned loudly as you continued to suck my nipples and excited me with love bits.

When you pressed your shaft into my hand I began to stroke it gently but firmly. I felt your shaft begin to throb in my hand and felt your warm sperm shoot into my hand as I moaned in pleasure from all you were doing to me.
 
I cannot control my sperm flow. I continue to shoot it out from my rod. When I hold you tight, and continue to caress your breasts and pinch on your nipples. Our kiss is never ending... I suck on your tongue as I play on your breasts, rubbing and fondle on your nipples. When I lower my head to take your nipples into my mouth. I suckle on it hard. As I push you down into bed again. I part your legs and instantly I thrust myself into your tunnel...

I cannot stop myself from makinglove to you. We hug and kiss in passion. When I stroke in and out of your hole. I shoot the seeds out directly into your womb...
 
I moaned loudly as my body jerked from a climax that seemed to go on forever. I felt your seed fill me as you held me tight and caressed my breast as you pinched my nipples. Your kiss was deep and long as you sucked on my tongue and played with my breasts. I gasped as you suddenly pressed me into the bed and thrust your manhood deep and hard inside of me. I moaned as you stroked in and out of me and gasped when I felt your seed shoot into me.
 
Shooting

I continue to shoot all of me into my Aunt... I suck on her tongue hard. When I fondle her breasts and play on her erected nipples. Our kiss is never ending. As I push her down tight into bed. I watch her facial expression and hear her moaning and calling out my name...

I feel her pussy rock against my balls, when I rock into her hole... I shoot and shoot more out.

When I am totally done, I slide myself out from her vagina. I hug her tight and we engage into another long and passionate French kiss.
 
My body was going wild as you pulled my tongue even harder in your mouth as you continued to fondled my breasts. I moaned loudly and called out your name as the pleasure ran through my body. I raised my hips to take in your shaft even deeper as I feel your cum shooting in me over and over.

I make a small sound of protest as you slide out of my vagina. That sound was cut off as you kissed me passionately and long.
 
Stroke

As we kiss, I fondle your breasts, and play on your nipples. "My baby Auntie, can you imagine one day, you can feed me from here? I like to have a good milk drink please!" As I laugh out loud...

I cannot take my hands off my favourite Auntie... I touch all parts of her body, especially have my hands on her inner thighs. I touch and knead her inner thighs, as my fingers move towards her wet and slimmy pussy hole. I drill my middle finger into her vagina, as I stroke it in and out, in and out. When our French kiss becomes more passionate...

I get more excited when she moans into my mouth, encourages me to finger fuck her harder.
 
Our kiss was long and deep as you fondle my breasts and play with my nipples exciting me even more. I heard you speak through the fog of passion, "My baby Auntie, can you imagine one day, you can feed me from here? I like to have a good milk drink please!" I shook my head no but laughed along with you as you took your hands off of my breasts to move them to my inner thighs. I moaned loudly from the sensations you were causing as you knead my inner thighs and press your fingers into my wet vagina. I moaned as you stroked your finger in and out of my vagina bringing me closer and closer to a climax. Your mouth covered mine suddenly as you gave me a French kiss. I moaned into your mouth as you finger pounded in and out of my vagina.
 
I love it when we are so engaged into lovemaking... I really like to have a warm milk drink from here, as I pinch on her nipples... My middle finger cause her vagina to flood with her sweet love juice, I move my head down to where the flood is, I lick along her inner thighs, kissing on it and licking all the way towards her juice source. I feel her hands on my head guiding me where to lick and suck. I kiss on her pussy lips at the same time sliding my finger out and flick my tongue on her pussy lips and drill it into her hole. I rub my nose against her pussy, when I feel she rocks back. I cannot get enough of her juices...

After a long and deep suckle, I move myself in between her thighs, I hold my already erected rod, aiming into her vagina again. I play with my rod head, sweeping it against her pussy lips, seducing her... not pushing in yet
 
I moaned as you pinched my nipple and moaned loudly as my fluids gushed from my vagina. I groaned as I felt your warm, wet mouth sucking and licking my juices. Your mouth excited me as you kissed and licked my sex. I press my hands on your head guiding you to where I wanted you to lick me. Your warm lips kiss my vagina sending waves of pleasure through me as your nose presses against me. I moaned loudly as your mouth excited me.

I was more than ready when you moved your body so that your shaft was between my legs teasing my vagina as you rub seductively against my excited sex.
 
Shoot

I hold my rod at the entrance to your vagina, seducing you but not enter into heaven yet. I rub the cock head against your pussy lips, which is so wet down there. When I look into your eyes, I can feel how much your urge for my item to entre into you...

I continue to rub it against your pussy lips. When I rub it around your inner thigh area. As I part your legs a bit wider, which give me more access into you. I hold my cock head aiming at your entrance. In one go I push the whole item down your tight narrow tunnel. I drill it all the way into you... As I rock and penetrate it down your vagina... without warning crack into your gone hymen, cracked your gone Cherry... I thrust it in and out, in and out of your hole... It feels so good, I do not want to let you go... "Auntie... I have to shoot again..." Instantly I let my load off, all into your hole... You start to thrust your virgin hole against my balls, excited me more I push you down tight into bed. When I rock into your fertile vagina... We rock against each other during this lovemaking process..

When I hold you and have you sit onto my rod, as I lay in bed. Thrusting upwards into your hole, at the same time I shoot more out.
 
I moan loudly as your warm hard shaft presses and rubs against my vagina opening. I willingly let you spread my legs wanting more from you. I gasped as you continue to rub around my inner thigh causing me to want much more. I can feel you moving my legs so that they are spread wide ready for you to plunge your shaft deep inside of me. I moaned as I felt you press you huge shaft into the entrance of my vagina. I moaned loudly as you shaft filled me totally. You filled me up completely. It felt so good.

You begin to thrust into me hard and deep exciting me beyond belief. Suddenly you spoke, "Auntie... I have to shoot again..." I gasped as I felt your warm seed fill my vagina. I began to move my hips and before I knew what was happening my own body shook with pleasure. I was surprised when you held me so that I was sitting on you. Your shaft was deep inside me. I continued to groan in pleasure.
 
Back
Top