Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few ideas I've been working on and want to try out. Looking for either male or female writing partners. All threads would be long-term RPs that focus on character and plot development as well as sex. PM me if you're interested in any of the ideas.

Fantasy Turned Fact
Moira is an author who lives and breathes her books. Holed up in her apartment as she writes her latest novel, she immerses herself completely in the world of the story; so consumed with her work, Moira even holds conversations with her characters. One night, however, the main character starts talking back and Moira is drawn into the world she created only to find that she’s steadily falling in love with the character she created.

Looking for someone to play the main character of Moira's novel. I'm not sure yet how Moira gets sucked into the novel, whether it is something that actually happens or all just occurs in her head.

The Syndicate - Closed for thestoryteller217
He walked into the penthouse suite, surrounded by men with faces so stoic they looked like a smile would crack their skin. The three bodyguards had said not one word since the elevator doors slid shut in the lobby, their arms crossed, their eyes alert, the handle of a gun showing just beneath each suit jacket. Their very presence was unarming, enough to make even the toughest of men uneasy, which, as bodyguards for the cities most notorious crime boss, was the point of their presence. Any normal man would be on his guard among these men, but he was no ordinary man, he was an undercover detective, which made him even more wary of the looks the stone-faced men sent him. He didn’t know what expect of the crime boss, he just never expected she’d be a woman.

Looking for someone to play the undercover detective (male or female), who has been tasked with getting inside my character's organization and gaining her trust.


When Worlds Collide - Closed for UKstud69
She was a stuck-up socialite who seemed to have everything handed to her on a silver platter. He was, what many people would call, a hoodlum, having grown up on the streets and using his fists to get what he wanted. Nobody ever thought that their two worlds would collide. Nobody ever thought that sparks would fly and a fiery passion would consume them so completely. But when the two are paired to work together in their college class, that is just what happens.
 
Last edited:
looking for a female writer who would be interested in playing out two people caught in a nuclear bunker during nuclear Armageddon. How they end up in there is some thing i would like to figure out with a partner looking for a romance with a long detailed follow up and exploring two character caught up in a situation like this. if any one is interested please pm me
 
I'm Back...

Ok folks, I'm back after a month-long hiatus with a (slightly) new screen name (don't ask) and am looking to start writing some stories again!

I would love to do a story about some college kids, two guys who are best friends and play rock n roll music together. One is a drummer, the other a singer-songwriter-guitarist. A girl bass-player joins up with them and throws all kinds of lusty confusion into the mix!

Also, would like to find an ambition female writer for the Murder at McCallister Hall continuation...
 
A few thread ideas needing a male co writer

1.Starting over ~ Love on the run ~Needing a male who is also a drifter wandering musician to end up traveling with as love slowly grows between them.~

2. We are Reborn Needing someone to play the commander of the guard detail placed on the exhibit. He would also be the reincarnation of the warrior who the Priestess of her past was lovers with.

3. Magical words Needing someone to play the young prince/lord who gets pulled through time to find himself face to face with the spitting image of the woman his family forced away from him due to her being a "lowly" Gypsy.

4. Trouble in Haven Based off the Haven tv series need male co writer with decent knowledge of the show and characters.

5. Anything but love Male character very passionate but very determined just like she is not to fall in love but since when to passionate hearts listen to bull headed minds.

6. Hearts in Hawaii A Hawaii 5 0 based idea Needing a Steve McGarrett

7. Married but not to each other

8. Falling for the enemy

9. The Lady and the Lawman inspired by one of my favorite Westerns The Long Kill aka Outlaw Justice (with Willie Nelson Travis Tritt and Kris Kristofferson)

10. Perfect Match Male musician needed who it will be revealed as the story progresses can survive her feeding from his energy and life all the while her bond to him being stronger than she has encountered before making her his perfect muse.
 
Hi all have a few threads on the go but have found myself with a cold winters afternoon in the middle of Spring. Will be on for most of the aftrenoon so would love to have an RP to work on.

Ideas...

Belle is a bridesmaid for her sister, at the wedding she bumps into either the grooms father/grandfather or one of her sisters ex's there is some history between her and the character but they were interupted before anything could happen.

Olivia takes a new job in a hotel as a maid she routinely cleans rooms turning a blind eye to what she sees, today though she comes across some items she just has to play with and gets caught by the rooms owner.

have a few more ideas that need some work. I prefer roles where the female lead is cheating on her bf/hubby but happy to play other roles. message me and lets see what we can do.

Also after this afternoon I will be restricted to posts once a week so this may not work long term.
Beth
 
Looking for a mass effect fan, would love to do an rp based on human/non human rp. I am looking for someone to play either a male turian, krogan or even someone male/female to play an Asari. You can be anyone, interested pm me.
 
Looking for a mass effect fan, would love to do an rp based on human/non human rp. I am looking for someone to play either a male turian, krogan or even someone male/female to play an Asari. You can be anyone, interested pm me.

Guardian Angel

New York City is home of selfishness, home of the homeless where no one wants to help each other. Those with money don't seem to get it and really it was hard. But there was one man who worked hard all his life, he lost his wife in a car crash and now his son is dying. Due to his hours being cut, his health insurance for his son is not enough. Slowly he is watching his son die. Because the hospital can't do very much without insurance money.

But all that is going to change, the head of the hospital has an eighteen year old daughter. Who is highly intelligent but very sweet and understanding. She has watched the father with his son and grew attached. All in all she pays for the surgery herself, but not to flaunt the money she had. But to help an eight year old and his father. They grow very close to each other, and who knows what will happen. Only time will tell.

God Of War

It was said that the grey that colors Kratos's skin was from the ashes of his daughter. The red paint on his body was the blood from his slain wife. His life has been hard and very cruel, everything he had destroyed in a matter of moments. He fights to find peace, to do the work that must be done. But when will it stop? Every battle he loses a little of his humanity. Kratos was now the god of war, and even some of the gods feared him.

But what no one knew is that Kratos's wasn't alone in his efforts, there was a girl who stood in the shadows. She never interfere but would if it meant his death. The gods had lied to Kratos saying that his good friend was dead, but it was not true. She had been captured by the enemy the same that killed his family. She was young, intelligent and a seer. Getting out was complex but now she knows he needs help, from someone he trusts.

What would happen if a secret love came out in the open, Kratos always loved his family more then anything. But his best friend he loved as well, she can see things no one else could. And only time will tell what happens, but he will never be alone again. She would be there to comfort him as she could. Right now no one knows what is to happen. Not the gods, the girl or even the god of war. For his fate is always changing and always dark.

Thread will start where he is held prisoner by the gods and someone who he thinks is a ghost comes to the rescue.

--------------------

Man Without A Face

This is about a guy who had it all, a big mansion a beautiful wife and respect of everyone. He was a generous guy not a dick, unfortunately he got into a bad car accident. His wife had been burned alive, the man however one side of his face is horribly burned and half of his chest is burned as well. He has become very bitter, and hates everything now. But he bumps into a young girl who will show him that he is still handsome and to never give up.

-------------------------

Burning Desire

This is about a man who ended up getting in a horrible house fire, he fell unconsciousness in his home and got burned up at least 40 percent of his body. The burns are on his front, back and legs. And ashamed about the scars he never wears tank tops, t-shirts or shorts. He is afraid due to his body no woman in their right mind would want him. The man being in his mid 30's - early 40's is very lonely.

He ends up bumping into an eighteen year old, who maybe young but wasn't stupid. She knows how bad human nature is, she ended up running into him while she was jogging in the park. From there they began to talk and get to know each other, he gets the courage to ask her out for a date. He is afraid once she see's his burns she wont want him. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which was true.

-------------------------

Loving Angel

This idea takes place in the 1800's London, there is a cop and he had his heart crushed once. He asked a woman he loved to marry him and she said no, she was a prostitute but when she said no it destroyed him. But then he bumps into a very young woman, only eighteen years old. She is American and it was easy to tell not just her accent but how she carried herself. They become very good friends, she comes from a rich family but isn't a bitch about it.

He slowly starts to fall in love with her, and is terrified that if he asks her to marry him she will say no. I am looking for a guy to play an older man, I would prefer late 40's early 50's but he can be in his 30's. The girl may come from money but is very down to earth. Also you do not need to know British slang at all, basically just play an American who was born and raised in London

-------------------------

The Perfect One

There is a company who actually make androids, they walk, talk. Know every language can even sing, cook and be a sex partner. Basically everything in a perfect mate, but the only male they ever made thinks he is alive. But recently he found out he wasn't even human. Though he did have some organs and could even get a woman pregnant. He has only one woman who he honestly loves, and has to tell her his feelings. But also what he was.

She ends up finding out what he is when a drunk is getting ready to run her down, but he pushes her out of the way and ends up getting run over. When she goes to him he is missing some "Skin" On his face, afraid he will lose her. But she vows to find someone to help him. But he is very much human just with more hardware then bone. They will end up being together even getting married, though that is for the future.

-------------------------

Blood Angel

This is a story about an American who goes to German to see a group go live they went by the name Blutengel which in English means Blood Angel. She feels compelled to go and does not know why, she knows German fluently so that wasn't a problem. And could even real in the language. When she finds the group they are performing in a small and very Gothic night club. The male singer (Whom you would be playing) Is actually a real vampire.

But people think its just made up, how he looks is here . But when the girl walks in he gets attached to her and after the show he makes sure his people wont let her leave so they can talk. She is an old soul in a young body, but she is actually his lover reborn. The more they hang around each other the more he will sense who she is to him, and the more she will remember. He has the fangs, ear piercings, lip piercing and some tattoos. And his nails are long but not horribly so.

This is an open idea. Please note you wont need to have him sing or even speak German since he knows English fluently and he can easily tell she is American.

-------------------------

Operation Wounded Solider

This is about a solider who is wounded while in the service, he was around with 9/11 and unfortunately he was shipped home. Both of his legs were blown off, so he goes into a huge depression thinking no woman would want him due to his legs missing. But his best friend who is eighteen (I would like him to be in his 30's at least) and she pulls him through and after a while he puts the move on her. Hoping she will not reject him, since she is the one who gets him through therapy as well.

PM if interested
 
The Hobbit

Based on the movie: "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"

I would like to do a role play where I play the child of Gandalf and Galldriel who joins up with her father during their journey to the mountain with the dwarves. She develops a small infatuation when it comes to Thorin. The attraction between the two of them leads to a few awkward situations until they both finally admit the sexual urges they both feel. Gandalf isn't too happy that his daughter isn't as innocent as wanted her to be.

The relationship reached a pinnacle at a certain point and they have sex with each other. Once turns out to not be enough for either of them. They have a mutual affection that is dangerously close to having them in love with each other at some point.

I really really really really want to do this one with someone so PM me if you're interested,
 
I am open to role play if any one is looking for a female. My door is open, as is my mind! So please, send me a private message if interested in role playing ONLY because I am not here for anything other than role playing.
 
Seeking an RP in which I am an unwilling virgin slave girl to a female domme. I have a lot of ideas but am willing to play almost any thing. Preferring lesbian but might try a man.
 
Hello all, I have a few story ideas I would like to write. I am looking for a partner to help me expand these stories of there choice. Please be a more than a few sentence poster. I am available through out the day sporadically. I would love for the partner to be able to tease and seduce in the stories.

So here are some of my ideas:

Teacher/Student- the teacher has a student that has a huge crush on them and wants to do anything they can to get them in there arms. Whether it be blackmail or seduction. We can do the story either way you want to do it.

Cops and Robbers- Cop can make a career bust with taking down a famous criminal, whether it be with seduction and trickery or outsmarting whatever it may be. Lots of story room here.

Stripper love- this one is about a man falling for a stripper he sees at the club on a regular basis. Gets dances and treats her very good. But the man is looking to capture her heart.

This idea is a fantasy idea that has been haunting my mind for a while...

Elemental Ring of passion-
Man or woman find this ring of power in a dark abandoned cellar of a wizard that has passed recently. Does not know what it does, but people are after the ring for its powers. The holder of the ring has to find one that knows of the powers of this ring and help the holder of the ring survive and learn the secrets of the ring.

This story is one that has a lot of story workings. But ultimately the holder is looking for love and that love strengthens there resolve and the powers the ring grants.

Sons of Anarchy~~FILLED~~
Knowledge of the show would help. This about a member of the club that falls for a woman of a rival MC(motorcycle club). Both of the lovers have to escape there clubs and find the strength to be together and be lovers.


Pervy Brother-
A pervy brother loves to take his sisters sexy underwear and do bad things with them, likes to spy on his sister while she showers and changes. Is very obsessed over his naughty sister. One day he over hears his sister and boyfriend having an argument and lil bro goes and helps his sister. Or we can do the whole "sister catches brother being pervy and go from there"

To Catch the Bounty~~FILLED~~
Bounty hunter gig. Bounty hunter has to capture the bounty to get paid. But soon finds out they cant resist the bounty and falls for his or hers charms. What will the hunter ever do...

Last one
Zombie time
World is faced with a zombie apocalypse and humans are running short. Humans are forced to adept and survive or become extinct. Two survivors meet each other and have to work together to survive. They come across a military bunker and hold down there as they prepare for there last stand. But lo an behold, military gene syrup! The two of them have a chance at survival after leaning of there new power.

More to come later. Pm me if you are interested. I am into story writing with sexy posts and sex involved. I do like teasing involved. Come join me for a story.
 
Last edited:
Just a few more ideas that have been floating around in my head. I'm looking for both male and female writing partners.


Hot for Teacher
My character has just graduated college and gotten a job teaching at her old high school. There she runs into your character, a teacher she once had a crush on as a student. The plot would generally be them transitioning from former student/teacher relationship, to coworkers, to friends, then more.

Designing Pleasure
As an interior designer, my character is used to designing all manner of rooms for all types of people. Your character hires her for a special project. I'm thinking the project could be like the Red Room in 50 Shades of Gray, but we can play around with that.

Pro-Bono Work
She's a lawyer at the most prestigious firm in the city. He's a single father just trying to keep his family going. She's on the fast track to become the youngest partner in the firm's history until a mistake has her forced to do pro-bono work. He's been charged for a crime he didn't commit, but can't afford a lawyer. She is water. He is oil. What happens when the two mix?



Also, I'm looking for people to join my group thread. We are still in need of male writers and at least one more female. Set aboard a cruise ship that offers members of its staff up for the pleasure of the guests, anything and everything can happen. So climb aboard The Delight and let's see where the adventure leads us.
 
Hello, haven't posted in here for a while.

Basic idea that I've wanted to do recently is based on a Harem kink. Pretty much want to have a story based in a fantasy world, dragons and knights and all that. My character would be sort of an adventuring mercenary who meets and fucks various women who end up joining his adventure against monsters and champions of evil from all throughout the region. PM me if interested.
 
I wrote this... short story that I would love to turn into a thread. It's here. Basically, it's set in a different time, though I'm not sure when that is. A a young woman wakes to find her father arguing very loudly with a man. His master is displeased with the swords her father made, and they're arguing about it. She enters the room, and the servant decides that she'd make for good payment for the bad service. He leaves, but they know he'll be back.

My thoughts for it are as follows: The man returns, as predicted, but with his master, a man who doesn't back down, and goes through with the sword fight, and wins. He spares his life only at the promise that Alice will go with him. What she doesn't realize is that she'll never be given the chance to return. I was thinking the man was a pirate, but as I wrote it, I realized that he doesn't have to be. So, there's wiggle room. But I really do want to do something with that story.

PM me if you're interested.
 
Looking SRP Partner --- Non-Consentual

I am looking for someone to write with that is into roleplaying non-consentual scenarios.

I'm not new to writing, but am new to this style of writing.

I'd like to find someon to explore a variety of non-consent ideas including some more risque ideas like rape and forced sexual encounters with a female submissive.

Please PM me for more information or with any questions.

Blue
 
Seeking female writer for a story of blackmail. The story will revolve around a female news anchor for a fairly popular national news network. My character will be a college production assistant, or as she knows him, "the coffee guy." This rp will include themes of non consensual sex, bdsm, drugs, alcohol, and violence. I have a lot of thought about how this srp should begin so if you are interested ladies please send me a PM.
 
Future Of The Sacrifice

Commander John Shepard was a hero he did what no other man, woman or even alien could do. The last night that he was with his beloved Liara, that night was the start of something wonderful. Liara became pregnant with their child that night. It was unheard of for an Asari to get pregnant the way human women did. But she did and when she was born she had mixed feelings of love and grief that Shepard could not be there for the birth of their daughter. Everyone assumed she would come out as an Asari.

However when her daughter was born she had blue eyes and blue hair, that was as far as that went. Liara named her daughter Eve on behalf of the female Krogan that helped Wrex, Eve was beautiful and the first hybrid child. She had very strong biotics those of an Asari, but the looks of her human father. It has been eighteen years and she was very close to her mother, who was now 127. She had found out that she would live as long as an Asari, which was something that hung over Eve's head.

Though close to her mother she left the nest to gain her own life, which was something she wanted. She ended up meeting a man much older then her, and was not a human. He was a kind soul and he always made her feel good about herself. Eve was the first woman in the galaxy that could read and speak in all languages without the help of a translator. Which was a big deal to those she knew. But she was care free and wanted so much to have a family, to be loved for who she was.

(This is a mass effect rp figured it was eighteen years since the end of the game, the Reaper's are the guardian now since Shepard choose to control the reapers. I am looking for someone to play either an Asari, Turian, Quarian, Krogan, Batarian or a Drell. This person can be either a character from the series or a made up one. PM if you are interested)
 
Last edited:
What I'm looking for is some interested partners to write something engaging and entertaining for us both. I love creative character designs, in-depth stories with character development and of course some great sex scenes. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and modern. Modern with some kind of twist, be it fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, or what have you.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?
I'm definitely not looking for a typical two people hook up for some lame, mundane reason and start knocking boots right away. Chances are if the storyline would make a good porno, I'm going to pass with extreme prejudice.


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a read.

Current mood:

I'm currently in a mixture of modern and fantasy sort of mood. Something dark and gritty with a fun twist.
 
Seeing so many threads were a woman is defeated and taken prisoner, was wondering if any ladies were up to the opposite.

here is a few ideas of a man defeated and made a prisoner.

An explorer and his party come to the strange jungle and seek to find the riches of those before him. the explorer sees a swath of land unexplored by his predecessors he seeks to journey there. his guides refuse to go so he ends up traveling alone. There he is taken by some female warriors and presented a prize to there queen. The Queen rules here and is a beautiful city of Gold!

Another one is of a Pirate captain whose crew was slain at the hands of another crew. he is than taken to a strange Island where he meets the Pirate Queen of this ship and is giving to her as part of the tribute, not only His gold, and his ship but he a notorious pirate.
these are only a couple of ideas though


Another is to have me given to powerful business/crime woman in exchange for my parents debt. She takes me and uses me as he fuck toy. I thought this another scenario.

PM me if interested also I am always taking ideas if you got one shoot me a PM and i will get back to you promptly as possible
 
I'm looking for a non consent or consent srp involving a storyline between a brother and sister or a father and daughter.
If you are interested, let me know via private message. Thanks.
 
ISO female to write high school innocent

My god, this pic gets me so hot.

How about a "rush to sex" role play -- little foreplay here! -- centered around a young woman who is somehow abandoned on a desert road or something to that effect. I'll be the guy who comes by and saves her ... for a price, of course. (Maybe I'll even be the guy who abandoned her, just for kicks; up to you.)

Who knows where it will go from there.

Feel free to start a thread with whatever circumstances you want to write, and send me a link. I'll be around all day.
****************************************

This one below is taken:

You are a cute, shy senior badly wanting entry into the "in crowd"...

I am the "gate" to that crowd, the Big Man on campus, through whom anyone must go to become one of the group.

At a river's edge party, you "give your all", which you think will "pay your toll". But I want more, leading you into a world of sexual misconduct you couldn't possibly have imagined.

In the end, it will all come back to bite me ... but I'll leave my downfall to you to decide.

I like short and long posts, good spelling and grammar, and someone who will post two or three times a day almost every day. I'm thinking that there might be between 3 and 6 sexual encounters, each becoming a little more daring -- and possibly exploitative of your character -- before things start to "go south" for me, and your character begins to either take control or get some pay back, your choice.

In the end, they will either realize that they really like each other or really hate each other ... black or white, no gray area here. :D
 
Last edited:
Hello. I had just started to write and enjoy myself here when i got some personal issues to deal with. Now i'm back and would like to write with the lovely females here.

I am a big fan of the Tv-series, the L word. I own all the seasons and have watched them several times :)

Now i am addicted to the real L word.

I would love to write in a story about lesbians. Not just the sex, but their lives. An open thread. About the community.

A thread with stories that can go anywhere. No one liners though. More fun to let the co-writers have something to work with.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated :rose:
 
V for Vendetta

I have an idea for a role play based on the movie V for Vendetta:

What if V had been married at one point but thought she had been killed when he was taken. Years later during one of his antics, he sees her again but she is being attacked by three muggers in one of the alleyways. He rescues her, bringing her to the small apartment she shares with a child, his child. The little girl is next door at a neighbor's apartment because of the trouble going on outside. Marlena awakens to his voice and memories instantly come pouring back.


You can see where i am going so PM me if this interests you.

Another Idea

How about this for an Easter fantasy? A guy has the hots for one of his sister's friend. When he learns that she is going to be at an Easter Egg hunt, he volunteers to play Easter Bunny for his niece and nephew. He plays up the part, being playful with everyone including the girl of his dreams. She goes into a bedroom to change and he corners her.
 
Last edited:
Looking for guys to do smutty rp's with on yahoo or AIM, even Pm's! Message me and we can talk.

No plot or story needed. Looking forward to some messages! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top