The Jeffinator's Lounge

Whoa! This month I have been a Lit member for six years -- wow! It's also been like ten years since I started RPing.
 
*army of zombies shuffles through* Brains...BRAINS

Boy, have they got the wrong place...oh, wait, people have begun posting again...*notices zombies turning towards him* Cya!

*slips back into the shadows without waiting to see if the zombies only shuffle or if they have that 28-Days-Later sprinting thing down*

:cool:
 
Boy, have they got the wrong place...oh, wait, people have begun posting again...*notices zombies turning towards him* Cya!

*slips back into the shadows without waiting to see if the zombies only shuffle or if they have that 28-Days-Later sprinting thing down*

:cool:

Dude, you should hop on over to my new TT rp and join :).
 
Apologies for this, but I need to get this out of my system in a place where I won't get chastised and crucified for saying it.... Which is unfortunatly enough for you guys, here....






GAH!!!!!!
 
After all these years I'm finally invited here.

Is this the public lounge and there's a secret one orbiting the moon?

Holy crap Dragonrazor is here!
 
He watches Star Wars? And here I thought the Light Saber was just his stop gap until he could get Aragorn's sword.
 
He watches Star Wars? And here I thought the Light Saber was just his stop gap until he could get Aragorn's sword.

Oddly enough, while I wouldn't mind Anduril or Narsil, I'd much rather have the sword and sheath of Strider.
 
If I'm collecting legendary swords I'm sticking with a classic and snagging Excaliber. It comes complete with a fucking Kingdom!
 
Once I get the Kingdom I'll officially care not if the sword is a fake. It's got to fool other people. If it's the right one kudos, if not. . .as long as I get control of the British Empire. . .and a time machine so the US is still part of that. I just remembered tiny island with gloomy weather.

I wonder if I can get Trunk's Sword.
 
Back
Top