A Public Journal of my Submission

booklover1971

Virgin
I am starting this thread at the command of my dom, who I am so very happy to obey. He would like my submission to be witnessed by others, even if only anonymously. It gives me great pleasure to submit myself to him in this way.

I was never interested in being a submissive before I met my master. But once I experienced the deeper level of trust with him, it became like a drug. Being a submissive isn’t just about the spanking and restraint. It is also about being actively ready to please at any time. In my every day life, I am a power-hungry, control freak. I command a room at my office job like no other. I exude power and confidence in everything that I do. But when I am with my master in the solitude of our bedroom, everything changes.

Being his submissive has changed me. It was a choice that I have made. I am not captive, I can leave at any time. But I won't. I could not. I am devoted; mind, body and heart.

If you have ranged through this forum, you might have noticed that journal threads such as you propose are not well received here. We are a discussion forum, not a witnessing forum, yanno?

In fact, I truly hope that your master didn't tell you to put in in this forum, because that would be humiliation in the making for you, and maybe you didn't sign up for that.

I suggest http://blogger.com or-- join fetlife.com and create your journal there. Stay here for the conversation. :)

ETA: restart your thread in the BDSM cafe subforum. There are a couple of long-running ones there.

Last edited:
If you have ranged through this forum, you might have noticed that journal threads such as you propose are not well received here. We are a discussion forum, not a witnessing forum, yanno?

In fact, I truly hope that your master didn't tell you to put in in this forum, because that would be humiliation in the making for you, and maybe you didn't sign up for that.

I suggest http://blogger.com or-- join fetlife.com and create your journal there. Stay here for the conversation. :)

ETA: restart your thread in the BDSM cafe subforum. There are a couple of long-running ones there.

Stella is once again right in this situation. I've watched from the side lines for years now, and people on this forum do not take this kind of thread well. Especially in the discussion forum. Like they said try moving it to the cafe, but I'm not sure if you'll get much better interaction there either.

So out of curiosity, who exactly is this amazing domly dom master man who asked you to start the thread? It doesn't do any good (IMO) to sing his praises, without outing him. I mean, where's the pleasure in that? What if the most amazing man you've ever met, is Guy X, and everyone in the BDSM Talk forum is reading your [blog] post thinking "Dude! That's Guy Y! I knew he was the shit the first time I saw him post!! I told my cousin - Guy Y? He is IT! Master of the Universe!!"

What's the point of singing his praises, if no one has any clue who he is? Does he even post at Lit? In the BDSM forums? Does he contribute (other than to send a minion to swear the sun and moon rises on his dominant ass)? I wanna know, dammit! Whooooooo?

So out of curiosity, who exactly is this amazing domly dom master man who asked you to start the thread? It doesn't do any good (IMO) to sing his praises, without outing him. I mean, where's the pleasure in that? What if the most amazing man you've ever met, is Guy X, and everyone in the BDSM Talk forum is reading your [blog] post thinking "Dude! That's Guy Y! I knew he was the shit the first time I saw him post!! I told my cousin - Guy Y? He is IT! Master of the Universe!!"

What's the point of singing his praises, if no one has any clue who he is? Does he even post at Lit? In the BDSM forums? Does he contribute (other than to send a minion to swear the sun and moon rises on his dominant ass)? I wanna know, dammit! Whooooooo?

CuiteMouse your posts are always worth reading. :)

If I may make my own suggestion, perhaps your Dom will allow you to move your journal to an adult journaling site...I did not know these existed myself until today! I have begun using sensualwriter.com (as you can see in my signature).

This way nothing will ever be deleted or questioned by anyone but your Dom. You'll never know unless you ask! :D

If I may make my own suggestion, perhaps your Dom will allow you to move your journal to an adult journaling site...I did not know these existed myself until today! I have begun using sensualwriter.com (as you can see in my signature).

This way nothing will ever be deleted or questioned by anyone but your Dom. You'll never know unless you ask! :D

Ugh...just had to let anyone reading this post know that sensualwriter is not quite all I thought it was. It is for much more hardcore items than a simple adult oriented blog. I wish I had known that before I opened my blog there. But, I am in the process of changing my blog to Blogger, as the link in my signature now reflects. Hopefully it will be well received there, lol!

Back