YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

kc_sweetandsour_64137 is my Yahoo handle. Maybe we'll mesh. Just a fun girl who isnt afraid to rp or fantasy. Love my mind to be engaged in a chat.

Writing/relaxing

Working on my first story again! It's about a woman with a younger man.

I don't mind company while I write, though! Send me a picture of a hot idea or toy or outfit for my story and a quick message.

I have posted this before and most of the messages I get are, "Hi." Or something generic that could be a response to any message. I wonder what the success rate of those responses is in the literotica community at-large. Also, I seem to have gotten off-topic.

is there any Kinky woman Online & looking for detailed Roleplay on yahoo pm me

is there any Kinky woman Online & looking for detailed Roleplay on yahoo pm me

my yahoo id is shc917

Yahoo ID

Daddy4hisbabygirl - This may be obvious what I’m looking for, my smart little babygirl will figure it out quickly.

Always up for adventurous chats and with the right person could be more.

47/m/oh

Indian male here looking for nasty indian woman

pm me for detailed roleplay
hit me up , my yahoo id is shc917

Having a wonderfully lazy Sunday, if any ladies crave some passion or kink... want to share some dirty secrets or have some RP fun... drop me a line....

madtownguy4 on Yahoo :)

Hoping...

I am Male 44
I just sent a live video to someone...
If anyone else wants to watch a live show feel free to connect
Yahoo: Npllvr2014

Women only...

Anyone still using yahoo that is up for role playing?

Generally play a character 18-24 in age. Open to a variety of scenarios :) Message me and maybe we can get something started :cattail:

Anyone still using yahoo that is up for role playing?

Generally play a character 18-24 in age. Open to a variety of scenarios :) Message me and maybe we can get something started :cattail:

I'm still around Cait...just not a good time for me today! I'd love to rp with you sometime soon. PM me and we'll see what we can set up!

My panties have developed quite a wet spot over the last hour and I am looking for a good chat or yahoo play partner.
YIM same name
xo

Back