The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomination

Susan Jill Parker:porn from a womam's point of view, written by a woman.
 
Influential Writer

My pick for Influential Writer for 2017 is Blackrandi. Not only does she write excellent stories that us readers enjoy, but she edits for many of the other top authors. Randi, has also arranged for many of Literoitica's great writers for two special story projects....now that is pretty Influential. Since the western day, there have been a few more stories of the same theme. Good luck to all...WE love you all.
 
Youdidwhut

Youdidwhut is my nomination. Everyone of his stories is a joy to read. Bandit and Lauren are especially good.
 
Girl in the Moon

Controversial, thought provoking, and the best psychological imagery on this site.
 
Chloe Tzang

Reasonably prolific, diverse, and always full of feeling. You can learn a lot from Chloe.
 
IncomingPornDuck

Tristan's Tale is such an amazing piece of work. The amount of work he puts in his stories is incredible. Honestly, it feels like a book just waiting to be adapted into a movie.
 
just one?

1st choice writerannabelle,
2nd choice, Lost Boy
3rd choice, Pars001

hell there are so many talented writers it's impossible to choose only 1. if ripperfish would write more he would be up there. as I said the list of authors that
continuously impress me with their style and their imagination, is astounding to say the least.
 
Chloe Tzang

I support this nomination, especially since she obviously researches and tries a lot of new techniques and actively tries to refine existing ones she uses. I remember the first time she used a kind of sentence structure where she started with one long sentence and ended with a very short one, looking like a sideways bar graph. It was very effective yet very unique. What impresses me most is that she will legitimately try new things even if they don't pan out or work for her as she hopes. This reflects reality: not everything tried will work, but when something new is tried, it sometimes works brilliantly and I believe her courage for attempting this and her breadth of stories should be rewarded accordingly. For example, I would never have thought she would venture out of IR and some First Time to make it to Non-Consent and never to Incest and Sci-Fi or Group Sex.

With all due respect to Tefler, the author never strays from Sci-Fi and with getting over $2k from Patreon/month, the author caters to a base and thusly stacks stories in such a way that requires too much suspension of belief even for "fantasy"; there's little risk involved when each installment follows that pattern. So I heartily nominate Chloe for her drive to risk venturing into such differing and diverse categories, traveling into uncharted waters with new readers, not truly knowing how the story inside that category will be received until votes roll in. Biggest thing in her favor: she listens to commenters that civilly offer advice or tips and this is a real breath of fresh air because one can note the improvement over previous writings. I'd say that's a lot of "influence" that others should soak up--especially in all the things she's tried her hand at and largely succeeded with. :)
 
Last edited:
Chloe Tzang

Hard to follow her act but we should all try. One of the best authors on here. If we could follow her learning curve we'd all be great. GT
 
Ditto

This award is for influential author not 'favorite' author a point which I think is lost here.

My vote is for Blackrandi. An accomplished writer, but more importantly a great editor who has helped many authors and also this past year organized a group of writers getting together to write some stories in the loving wives category and then a western themed group of stories.

She took the time to reach out to many authors to invite them into this fun writing exercise and I was one of them. I declined, too much on my plate and not my niche, but it was flattering to be invited and I appreciated her effort in organizing it as no one is getting paid here.

To me that's someone who is influential.


What he said. Blackrandi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top