The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Transgender/Other Gendered Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the character of neither male or female gender in a Literotica story who you found to be the sexiest. This can include transgendered and gender-free humans as well as non-gendered aliens or supernatural beings. Please include:

- the character's name
- the title of the story in which the character lived
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)
NOTE: if you do not name or link to the specific story, or if you name a series containing chapters posted prior or after 2017 without specifying a chapter published in 2017, your nomination may be disqualified.

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2017. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!

Kara from shemale beauty

Kara is a fun shemale in shemale beauty: 1st female conquest, especially as she explores who she is.

3sm by tefler

Jade is the best different sex kind of character in any story on literotica.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-boiled-frog-pt-01

Noobdude has done a great job writing A Boiled Frog and Chris / Tina has got to be one of my favorite characters ever.

I would like to second this nomination for Chris/Tina. :) There's a heavy lean toward intimacy over degradation in this story, and the fantasy is accessible in its simplicity.

It made for a very pleasurable read for me and a likeable character in Chris/Tina from a humble, first-time writer giving his all to consider the good comments he receives on ways to improve his craft, which only improves his characters as the story continues.

Kit from Orchid by AwkwardMD

I back the nomination. A very well-written and sexy character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back