Red Line

Savoredsting

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Posts
1,113
Andrew Myers
age: 24
Profession: Secretary at Dandelion Lingerie for the CEO
Physical Description: A six foot tall youth, and former college boxer. he has a lean sculpted body, and a lightly tossled black mop. His eyes are a bright blue, with his face sporting a simple 5 o clock shadow.


Andrew was done with work. His boss had left hours ago, leaving him with finishing up his notes and editing the documents. This new clothing line was gonna be the death of him. He than once done headed to the Red Line.

Andrew loved to dance, it helped him relax. he walked in and the DJ was playing some Dance music, some mash up. Andrew didn't care he moved gracefully in the nice suit pants of a deep black with a bright blue shirt and black suit jacket. His tie a simple yellow was undone and resting open. he made his way to the bar and plopped down on a stool and slapped down his money for a nice Dirty Banana.

"Rachel, a Dirty Banana and keep them coming" He says in his beautiful baritone voice. Rachel was a regular bartender, she was an exotic beauty, for Thailand. She had long gorgeous hair, well toned figure of a dancer, and amazing fashion sense. however Rachel was a shemale, and many here often are surprised when she reveils it.

Andrew got his drink smiled at Rachel, and spun about to watch the Dance floor, its pluse its people. Man those where some great people out there, here people tried not to judge to much about what or who a person was or is, but more about the love of being. he loved this place, better than being under the thumb of his Brillant but Tyrannical boss! He Drank some of his drink and remained there looking at the crowds for any new people and if any fights broke out. The Bouncer was a good friend but the club could only afford one bouncer on duty at a time!
 
Last edited:
Head Shot
Name: Devon (aka Dev) Amos
Age: 25
Profession: Dandelion Lingerie, CEO
Description: Despite being biologically male, Dev considers herself a girl in most respects; to Dev, the suit she puts on for Dandelion Lingerie is a costume she has to wear. She's had hair permanently removed from every part of her body except her head and dresses in women's clothes when she’s not working. Standing five-seven in her slender form, her black hair cut short and her eyes very blue, she's quite pale; yet she doesn't stand out in many other respects. Devon has very soft skin and is known for using hand lotion regularly but has otherwise kept her “true identity” a secret. She doesn't wear make-up but she appears to be exactly what she considers herself (a girl) at first glance (when not at work). Despite her softness, she has a relatively athletic body with strong legs and arms. Tiger lilies were tattooed up her right side when she was twenty, and a Cheshire smile was tattooed just above her love missile when she was twenty-one; adorning her left ass cheek is an adorable wolf tattoo that she got when she was twenty-two. She got a lily tattoo on her right thigh, just below her groin, when she was twenty-four; the largest flower is centered on the inside thigh, the other flowers wrapping around the thigh itself.

Her dress swirled and flared as she spun, dropped, and bobbed back up; she swayed her hips and rolled her head as her arms moved with the beat, her size-nine Vans pounding the dance floor. She grinned and winked at a guy dancing with his boyfriend when she bumped hips with him; he looked confused at first but laughed once he realized that Dev wasn’t much different from him. If the clothes really do make the man, Devon was sure to be a discombobulating sort. She danced alongside the happy couple for a while, and then she moved off when the floor got a bit roomier. The music was loud, the lights were off, and the strobes high above added an almost disco feeling to the club. While the Red Line wasn’t her favorite place to dance, the lines had been so long elsewhere on this Friday night that Dev hadn’t wanted to go anywhere else; she had no intention of waiting for an hour just to get in an see that the dance floor was packed full to bursting. The Red Line was one of those clubs, thankfully, that welcomed people of all personalities. The hard strawberry lemonade was worth dancing here, too.

The pressures of running any company were perhaps a bit worse when you didn’t own it. CEO or not, an owner reported to no one; Dev, however, ran the company for some big shot who invested in companies for a living. But her eighty-thousand-a-year salary was worth the stress of organizing layouts, scheduling models, pushing new lines, and choosing which designers to go with based on the CFO’s recommendations. An evening of dancing followed by a lazy Saturday was the perfect end to the work week in Dev’s opinion, although she’d have to go back Sunday; she only got one day totally off. She was thoroughly enjoying every minute of her evening. The only thing that could make it better is if she could get laid. That might come later, though; the night was still young. After nearly two hours of dancing, she had worked off most of the day’s stress and headed into the ladies’ room.

There was no one else in view when she set foot in there but there was a woman doing her make-up when she came out to wash her hands. She smiled at her pleasantly but the woman ignored her. That was all good and well; she wasn’t here to socialize with women anyway. She washed and dried her hands, and then she checked her earrings. Finally, she headed back out to the club. She danced her way over to the bar with a smile on her cute face and waited around for a couple of minutes until the bartender could get over. She ordered a strawberry daiquiri, which was sweet and even more delicious than the strawberry lemonade - and just as alcoholic. When she finally got it, she reached beneath her dress and pulled some bills out of a small pouch tied around her right thigh; she paid for the drink, put the bills away, and sipped with a smile at the wonderful taste.
 
Andrew sat at the bar and was just minding his own business when he saw a gorgeous woman dancing. He followed her movements across the floor and than spotted a sexy guy moving about the floor and followed him. Alot of potential here tonight.

he turned back around and tapped the bar for another round and found than a woman had slipped beside him. The woman looked familiar, But he couldn't place her? he had seen her before but where? A Daquiri, it seemed familiar too. it was odd and than he gaped as he realized who this was?

He slipped his hand on the arm of the woman who was paying and than looked at her. "Devon is that you sir" he said softly as he looked at her a little turned on, and a little confused?
 
When she felt the hand on her arm, Devon’s first instinct was to pull a switch on the arm attached to the hand. She would have grabbed it by the elbow, slid her hand along the forearm, and snapped the wrist - all in the blink of an eye. She was no Jet Li but she knew how to handle herself; a girl had to be careful in places like this, after all. But when she saw whose arm the hand was attached to, she froze. She almost dropped her daiquiri in surprise but managed to avoid that; she set it down quickly and looked about to see if anyone else had noticed. No one was even paying attention to her and she saw no one else that she recognized; now that she had been spotted by an employee, she was really looking. Finally, the shock written all over her face, she spoke in a less-than-manly voice. In fact, it was downright girly - although her voice had never been very masculine to begin with.

“I…uh…sorry. Who are you?”

She knew it wouldn’t fly but it was the only thing she could think of at the moment. She gently pulled her arm from the man’s grasp, knowing full well that she was caught. If this got out, she would lose everything. Oh, sure, she’d protected her money by investing in companies other than Dandelion Lingerie. There were two European computer companies that would provide her with quite a lot of money should she withdraw her investments, and she had a lot of money tied up in Audi. She also had money invested in the company but she could get that out before anyone could do anything with it. It was rather amazing what one could do with a cell phone nowadays. But she would lose her position at the company; she would lose her credibility and would be shamed in this town; she would become a joke told by the water cooler and quickly forgotten; most of all, she would lose the respect of those she considered friends. These last weren’t many in number but she wouldn’t be able to face them if they knew what she did when she took off the suit.

She was half off the stool, daiquiri in hand, when the man spoke again.
 
Andrew let his hand slip on to your shoulder and chuckled a bit.

" Hey wait Devon, Its Andrew, Don't go you just...catch me off guard don't go." he says softly and gently as he rubbed your shoulder. He wanted to talk to him, wanted to know why and how, and well he waited to look at his boss like this all dolled up and cute.

"I...uh..Like your shoes?" he says awkwardly as he blushes a bit after his eyes roam over his bosses frame. he was the CEO of the company and his direct boss if any one found out Devon would be out, and so would he! He ordered another Daiquiri and another dirty Banana.
 
The way he was acting…well, it made sense. He wouldn’t have been here if he’d been one of the so-called ‘normal’ people of the world. Then again, normal was relative. She didn’t leave, though. She kept her adorable ass on the stool. She offered him a small, reflexive half-smile. It was a lame attempt at a compliment but it was an attempt nonetheless. The way he was looking at her…well, she wasn’t completely shallow, but she did like a pretty face every now and then. Those eyes were certainly gorgeous, the color shining to match the lights not too far from the bar. Maybe he was good in bed. Maybe he was just nice. Either way, Devon realized something just then that calmed her a little: if she was outed, he would be outed.

He was likely just as aware of the stakes here as she was. She’d watch him but she didn’t think he’d out her. She took a sip of her daiquiri as she eyed him. That five o’ clock shadow was a bit cliché but he wasn’t bad-looking. She decided to give him a chance. But if she was outed, she wouldn’t just ruin his career; she’d utterly destroy him. Bearing this in mind behind her expressionless face, she set her daiquiri aside for the moment and spoke to the man. She noted immediately that he used her first name; that was all right, she supposed. This was, after all, a casual environment.

“Hello, Andrew,” she said with a knowing smile and mischief in her eyes.

She let his hand move along her shoulder, not bothered by it. This wasn’t the office, after all. He seemed to like the way Dev was dolled up, and she had half a mind to rip that shirt off and see what he had underneath. She refrained, though; she had come here to dance and have a couple of drinks, not fuck like a rabbit. Not that she wouldn’t do that later on; she just might. But that wasn’t specifically what she was here for.

“What brings you to a place like this? Music? Dancing? Something else?”
 
"Well Boss lady" he said with a wry smile as he picked up his dirty banana and took a drink of it. he than set it beside her drink and than looked at His boss, so masculine and authoritative at work, yet so soft and feminine here, was still a little perplexing he however pushed past it thanks to Gods' little helper Alcohol!

"I have been coming here since college, My girlfriend worked here, and I found out about her friends and the wonderful people here. I found out so much about my self and people here, that its like a second hoe I even slept with Rachel" he leaned in close and chuckled a bit " And she has a bigger dick than mine!"

He slipped out of his chair and on to his feet as he smiled. he than looked about and smiled seeing familiar faces and friends. " I dance occasionally but mostly talk to the people here as if old freinds.'

he than smiles as he laughs, "And I love finding fun people to talk to and maybe hook up"
 
Dev couldn’t help but snerk in amusement at the fact that the bartender had a bigger dick than the man before her. That wouldn’t have been very impressive if he’d been talking about Dev, though; oh, she had enough to make anyone grin, but she was no colossus. While she liked being stretched a little, though, she wasn’t really interested in having her cheeks three inches apart in bed. Big was nice but there were limits. Seeing that the man was standing up as she took another drink of her daiquiri, she wondered if he was going to ask her to dance. Figuring she might as well go with the flow now, she said nothing. She simply waited for him to ask. She wasn’t going to jump him right there in the club, and she certainly wasn’t going to take the lead. She liked others to take the lead; that way, she could just enjoy the ride.

At his comment about hooking up, she did consider her own time spent here. She spoke aloud as her thoughts carried her into that area of her life.

“I’ve been coming here for about five years now. It’s fun. The music’s great, the people are friendly, and no one cares who or what you are as long as you have fun. They got pretty good drinks here, too, so that’s always a plus. I’ve even hooked up a few times myself,” she admitted.

She could remember the faces of everyone she’d slept with, both before and after coming to this place. She wasn’t so good with names. She had a little black book stashed in her apartment that had some names and numbers for fun when she was lonely, though. Ironically, it was usually the macho men that had little black books and sports cars. Well, she had the little black book, at least…
 
" Wait.... Devon...Dev, Really you went out with Kevin the bouncer, and Eli,oh Eli is a great guy" he says as he laughed a bit. He was enjoying this side of his boss. He slipped next to him and slide his hand about his bosses waist and leaned in.

" I'm not much of a club dancer but do you care to dance?" he says as he twirls you away and than spins you back in playfully. He had changed his shoes for his stylish ones to ones that were old but sturdy.

"what do you say boss lady, wanna see what your secretary can do?" he says smiling a wide released smile as he relaxe and sits his drink down" Hey Rachel can you watch our drinks in the VIP section under the counter thanks" he says with a wino and the shemale takes the drinks and turns around and sits them in a mini fridge.

" So Dev, is this how you have so much onsite on the product line?" he says as he escorts you out to the dance floor playing the gentleman to the tee. " Because I've always wanted to know, I mean since you've been there the sales have increased steadily, so if I could guess by what came across the desk, you are in a sleek sheer pink thong, with the matching sweetheart bra?"

He gestured to the DJ as you answered and a tango beat began to play he dropped your hand and waist and held you close." I may not be a club dancer but I van do ball for m dancing just fine"
 
As they talked, they danced. As they danced, their hormones raged. A hand on her ass got him a look but she said nothing. She copped a feel of her own, her grasp only somewhat gentle - and not on his ass. She ended up mentioning two people she’d been with; Andrew deduced that she knew more of them than just their names. It also came out that Andrew wasn’t much of a dancer when it came to clubs. As some spicy salsa music rolled through the club, though, she twirled and came back. She ended up with one hand around his neck and the other on his chest; she ran her fingers right down the middle, her lips coming just inches from him - but it was all part of the game. It was all part of the dance. She smiled and pushed him away. She spun and put her back to his front, wiggling and grinding only to spin away again.

She shook her head and smiled when he mentioned the panties. When the music hit a crescendo, she was twirled and pulled in close before being dipped. When she came back up, her arms around his neck, she put her pale pink lips right up to his ear and whispered into it with a smile.

Lacey and purple,” she said to him. “Neiman Marcus isn’t the only one with dreams of royalty.”

Then she nibbled on his ear and danced away once more, her fingers just barely keeping her connected to her partner.
 
Last edited:
Andrew laughed as he whirled and twirled his boss about the floor. Alot of people got out of there way. He held Devon close when need be, and let her pull away when the moves called for it. he was an accomplished ballroom dancer.

The song would be ending soon and Andrew twirled Dev away and than pulled her back in to give her a bend letting his boss bend over his knee with his face in Devs and he kissed his boss on the lips. he held it there as more music..Club music came on. he pulled his lips away slowly and than looked at you and blushed.

"You Know Boss lady your so hot right now" he says as He pulls you back to your feet and does a goofy shuffle to look a the others who just let him be. Andrew smiled as he enjoyed watching Dev dance despite his lack of moves to this more club type music. he slowly pulled Dev from the floor after a bit and got her back to the bar. Rachel placed there drinks infront of them and smiled.

"So Dev... Why ..Well why do you seem more yourself here? is it the Dress, So many questions" he drank some of his drink and than continued " I mean your sexier and you move with ease and Damn it you make alot of dicks hard in here, I mean at work the women nearly get wet when you smile at them but damn it Dev, your gorgeous!" he says as he looks at this completely different person and slips close to you.

"I mean I could take you to my place right now and fuck you raw, but Mom raised a gentleman, So what do you say wanna get out of here and grab some grub and talk ?" Andrew says smiling as he slide his hand from its perch around your waist to your ass ad he kneads it.
 
Last edited:
Dev cocked an eyebrow at Andrew. Gentleman? How…old-fashioned. It was actually kind of oxymoronic. Here Andrew was, swearing and talking like a sailor - and suddenly, he’s a gentleman. She had to suppress a smirk at that. He almost certainly wasn’t a gentleman in the bedroom. If this was the way he talked to a woman, he was probably rough and passionate when it came to making love. He was certainly bold, if nothing else - a confident man who liked to control a situation. That was fine by her. Let him have the reins; she’d just enjoy the ride. Unfortunately, she’d already processed her evening meal. She took a long drink of her daiquiri as he talked.

“Not hungry,” she said with a slight shake of her head; then she grinned wickedly. “And besides, gentlemen are pansies.”

Indeed, the last two so-called ‘gentlemen’ that Dev had been with had enjoyed so much foreplay and kissing that Dev’s mind had begun trying to remember if she’d submitted her daily reports. They’d been good enough once they got going but Devon wasn’t entirely convinced that they had known what they were doing. Dev smiled as she finished her drink and set it aside. She gently ran a finger around on Andrew’s chest as she spoke.

“Tell you what, Andy,” she said, clearly teasing him, “why don’t we go for a walk, get some fresh air…and then you can decide if you wanna be a man or a mouse.”

Her finger became a fist clutching his shirt and she pulled him close. She pressed her lips to his, savoring the sweet musk. When she pulled away, she winked and smirked.

“So whaddaya say, sailor? Gonna sail away with me?”
 
he laughed at the statement 'gentlemen are pansies'."I guess your right but don't tell my mother that" he says with a laugh. he slipped his hand up on to your waist again and held you next to him. He began to rub your hip softly as he smiled still a little amused at the statement and than began to talk ponce more.

"Sure lets go for a brisk walk, that way we can talk...."He paused as he heard his stomach grumble and sighed." Though seems, though you have eaten boss lady, your favorite secretary in the world, must consume some thing" he says quoting his coffee mug you gave him for secretary's day."Wait here" he says with a firmness to his voice as he walks up to the bar.

"One of your potato ski..." the food was plopped in front of him by Rachel who gave him a wink. Andrew smiled and than turned back around.

"Okay Dev, lets go on a lovely walk, as for sailing, I thought you said you were an awful sailor?" he says with a smirk as he slips beside you and lets his right hand run up from your legs slowly up to your ass exposing it a bit as he lets his fingers gingerly over your bare skin as he smiles.

"So Captain...Would you like me to be all chivalrous and walk you home, or would you like to be dirty and come to mine" he says boldly as he continued to tease your ass. He was close and looking at your frame as he held you close and let his fingers play with you as he smiled.
 
Last edited:
“Figure of speech, darling,” Dev said with a smile.

She let him tease her leg and her ass as they headed for the door. She wished that hand on her ass was a little rougher but she wasn’t about to ask. She’d just have to see what he could do on his own, given the chance. She wasn’t about to get naked here, though, no matter how kinky it was. That would have been…improper. It also would have been illegal. Then came the eternal question among couples, of course: her place or his? It was a tough decision, actually. She owned a penthouse in the city that was furnished with suede and a big-screen television, among other things. She had a lot of artwork there, though, giving the place a sophisticated look. Of course, most of that artwork consisted of the reproduced works of Michelangelo, a man long believed to be as gay as the day was long - but that was totally beside the point. It was a very nice place. But she wondered how her secretary lived. That settled it, then.

“I say…yours.”

When it really came down to it, it probably wasn’t that difficult a decision. She had taken men home and she had visited other men’s homes for love. But this was her secretary, a man who already knew a little bit about her - not a lot but enough to be shocked when she turned out to be a gay crossdresser. Looking into her home was kind of like looking into her diary in this instance. She was just looking for some fun, not a long-term relationship.
 
Andrew laughs as he pulls you out the door and slaps your ass hard and grips it once out side. he than leans in and speaks softly. "Was this your intent all along to get your secratary alone and and fuck me senseless if so it seems I have the upperhand"

he slips his hand in the band of the thong as he leads you down the street with his food in one hand and his food in the other. he looks at you over and smiles and than leans in to kiss you soft on the lips, but its a ruse as heis tongue slips in and attacks yours softly and than pulls away.

"if i knew you where this hot in a dress, I would have loved to dress you in your office and see you in the business out fit in stockings and a nice button up shirt and jacket with a tight pencil skirt, maybe a pair of glasses....mmmmm i think though we would never get any work done, my cock wuold stay so hard, and I would fuck you hard when ever i can" he says as he slides his hand into the bag and begins to eat a potato skin.

he leads you down a side street and into the simple beautique area. here the downtown area was being renivated and made new It was prime realestate if you could get it. he lead down the side walk past cafes that were closing and a few simple beautiques

"Almost home" he says as he slips back close to you and smiles as he roughly bumps you against him. his hand rubs your hip as he smirks and leads you down the street a little more as he pops another skin in his mouth and than kisses you on your lips hard letting the taste of sourcream, cheese, chives, potato and bacon mix with his saliva and tongue.
 
Last edited:
When he went in for the kiss, Dev stopped him just short. She could tell right off that this was a classy guy. After all, only classy guys would take a big bite of something that tasted worse than sewer water and kiss a girl right afterward. Yeah…classy, indeed. She wasn’t into that kind of class. But now that she was out here, she might as well try to get laid. Still, she felt that she needed to say something.

“Finish that, brush your teeth, and then we’ll have some fun,” she told him. “Sorry, cowboy. I like to taste the kiss, not the dinner.”

It was a nice night, at least. It was a great night for fucking out on a balcony or something. Stars filled the sky, there was a light smell of recent rain and an equally light breeze ruffling Devon’s hair. Despite his attempted dinner-kiss, Andrew’s hand was allowed to remain where it was. Dev adjusted her dress so that she wouldn’t be showing everything to everyone, and she moved a little closer to Andrew to that same end.

“So what do you prefer, Andrew?” she asked him. “Leather or lace? Or a little bit of both?”

She grinned wickedly at that last. She was definitely all about the lace but she loved it when a hot guy dressed up all in tight black leather just for her. It was hot.
 
" well I guess not all love a good Potato skin," he says laughing as he leads you to a beauty building of brick made back in the 50s. On the sign above its entrance reads "Vincent's Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts". He smiled taking in the view as he looks to you and answers.

" I love leather and lace. The leather has vivid smells, and feels, as does lace. Leather is study and strong, it doesn't give. However lace is soft and sensual and if touched can be just as powerfully erotic as rough leather." he leads you to the alley and then a set of metal stairs as he slips his hand into yours and leads you up them.

" Come on lets get to my apartment." he says as he pulls you up the stairs and laughs" We are almost to my place" he laughs. he gets you to a blue round topped door. He pulls out a set of keys and opens the door, he than tugs you inside.
 
The apartment was a wee bit larger than Devon expected. It was furnished with dark leather and the usual accoutrements. One corner of the room, however, was particularly interesting to Devon. Andrew clearly had no interest in hiding what lay beyond the dark-brown leather of the wrap-around couch. Well-kept stocks faced the wall, giving couch potatoes a good view of the intended prisoner’s rear (as well as whatever was done to it). A rack to one side of it was good for securing and stretching victims, although it was more likely used for binding submissives while Andrew had his way with them. A row of handcuffs, ball gags, blindfolds, and other assorted toys and accessories hung along the wall behind two pairs of ceiling shackles. Clearly, Andrew liked his play time.

Dev smiled slightly, wondering how Andrew was going to treat her once he’d finished his meal and brushed his teeth. She’d been serious about that. She didn’t want to taste his dinner when he kissed her, whether he was dominating her or not. On the other hand, maybe he was the one that liked to be dominated. Dev wasn’t sure she wanted to be the dominant one, though; she’d probably end up not doing something to him because she didn’t want to hurt him too badly, or something like that. No, she probably wouldn’t be a very good dom at all.

“Nice place,” she remarked.
 
"Yeah its a mess, My maid hasn't been in, She had a family emergency earlier this week" he says as he goes over to the kitchen which easily can see into the play area as well and smiles. he pulls out a beer and than looks to you.

"You want a beer" he says as he pulls out another and smiles. "Come on you know you want it" he says toying with you as he sits on a stool and eats his meal as he smiles.

I eat as i watch you look about, and observe as I than say " feel free to look around, to ask questions. I will answer what I can, Oh and once I get done here i will jump in the rest room and wash my mouth for you, don't want you to be uppity about food in teeth" he says with a devilish smile and a vile look on his eyes, as they pierce your flesh, and strike your core.
 
Devon shook her head a little without looking at Andrew. She wandered over to the play area, slowly eyeing taking it all in. As she stepped over to the toy rack, she smiled. Her hands ran over the black velvet blindfolds; there were three in all - black, purple, and red. They were so soft and stretchy. She picked up the purple one and grinned, her back to the kitchen. She put it over her eyes but didn’t slip it on. Half-turning toward Andrew, one knee bent in a cute and sexy pose, Devon revealed her grin to the man.

“Whaddaya think?” she asked. “Totally me, right?”

She laughed and turned back to the toy rack. Still holding onto the purple blindfold, she eyed the ball gags. They weren’t very good for giving head but they might be great for when her dominator played with her from behind. There were two: one black and one red. Personally, she favored the red one. Some people liked to smear something tasty over their gags to lessen the toll they took on someone; Devon thought that was ridiculous, though. It defeated the whole purpose of the gag, and quite frankly, Devon thought it also ruined the effect. She liked her blindfolds tight, her gags raw, and her ass reamed until she could hardly stand - let alone walk - so why the hell would she do something to lessen the result? She briefly ran her fingers over the ball gag, wondering if it would see use tonight. Then she grinned as her eyes lit upon a pair of pink-furred handcuffs with a leopard print.

Oh, this was going to be a very fun night.
 
" You look marvelous Dev, though with your looks I would love to see my pink blindfold on you....Though its dirty"he says with a smile. he than looks to his food and than you. he was stirring with lust. He might have to finish food later.


" Who would thought I would have my Boss in my apartment, and looking upon my lovely collection....I am so turned on right now Dev, I will come and play soon, first i need to shower...The stench of the club, and work are mingling and I like to smell nice for my guests." he says as he puts the potato skins away and than head down a small hall way. He begins to take off his suit jacket, and tosses it into a hamper than his shirt, under his nice shirt is a well built set of muscle honed from his days as a boxer.

He slipped off his pants next to stand in just his tight white boxer briefs and than leans on the door frame of the hall way and leers at your body once more.

" Dev, how about you slip out of that dress and those shoes, if you want a place to put them there is a cubby hole between the TV set and the over head wall. I want to have you just in those sexy panties waiting for me on the couch... My shower will be about 20 minutes, I want you siting in that spot ready by than...than the fun can begin." he says as he than slips off his boxer briefs and his lovely hard 8 inch cock flops out and rests out of a trimmed and maintained bush of black hair. He smiled a warm smile before he turned and walked down the hall way his tight hard ass with a small tattoo on the lower left cheek of two boxing gloves of gold on them. he walks to the door of the bathroom and walks in and starts his shower.
 
((Sorry it took so long to reply.))

Devon cocked an eyebrow when she saw all that manly muscle bulging out at her. He was no Schwarzenegger but he was certainly built and handsome. When he slipped off those shorts, Devon started to get just a little bit hard. That was the most important muscle he was showing off; it was long and thick. She smiled as he walked away, watching his tight ass wiggle its way down the hall. Dev slipped off her Vans near the door and dropped her dress near the television. She stowed it but left her bracelet and skull earrings on. She adjusted her panties and hair self-consciously, one leg bent all cute and girlishly. Then she grinned and took the purple blindfold. She sat down on the couch and put it on. Then she crossed her left leg over her right and sat back. She was smiling; her skin was tingling. It was a little cold but she would be all too warm soon enough - warm, wet, screaming in ecstasy. She could hardly wait.

Dev did get a little impatient as her lover for the night was showering, though; he was taking his sweet time. She slipped the blindfold off and snuck down the hall. Sneaking a peek, she saw his muscular form, naked and wet and all soaped up, and almost opened the door wider. She refrained, though, and snuck back quietly to the couch. Again, she sat down and crossed her legs; again, she donned the blindfold. She was definitely hard now. It was always this way right before she got a nice, long, hard fuck. She’d always get nervous and tingly in anticipation, and this time, she was blindfolded to boot. This was most definitely going to be a fun night.
 
He finishes his shower... and he was smiling, he hoped Dev had a good show. He smiled as he than walked out and dried him self off. He didn't slip any clothes back on, just walked down the hallway his feet silent as he looked out to see.

He gets a good few inches from you his toes touching yours as he smiles.
"Already to hide your eyes Dev...." he paused as he than turned from you and went to the wall. he made his feet make noise as he chuckled softly "Though I doubt you had that on when you came to spy on me...And to think I thought you'd be a bit more patient than that." he says as he pulls something. the sound is metallic, and than followed by the soft rattle of chains. another sound happens one of something being pulled from a drawer. Another drawer followed. he than smiled as he shut the drawers and walked over.. the only sound that of the faint rattle.

He walked around a bit as he let the chains do there work. He than smiled and let his toes touch yours as he than let his finger run across your face, and than trace your lips.

"You have such a cute face, and a lovely cock...Do you want Master to touch your cock? Cause Master will if you ask nicely, I would have already if my Dirty Dev, didn't spy on me in the shower" he says as he pulled his hand away and only his toes touched yours.
 
Master? Dev rolled her eyes and almost said something but her eyes were hidden by the blindfold and it would have only ended the night quickly. Besides, she could smell his freshly washed flesh and a touch of mint. Suppressing her mild irritation, she figured this would just be par for the course. Once they got going, she’d probably just go with the flow. For now, she simply smiled. It seemed that a night of dancing had ironically turned into a night of sex. She wasn’t complaining, of course. She just usually went for the sex and ended up dancing alone. It was nice that it was happening the other way around for once.

“I would love to touch your cock,” she said.

Of course, she didn’t just want to touch it. She wanted to stroke it; to run her tongue up that long, hard fun stick; to press her lips gently against his head and slide her mouth down the length of his soft member ever-so-slowly, creating that perfect suction that made it so erotically torturous as she came up for air. She wanted to taste him and add his flavor to her collection of erotic memories, to which she would later bring herself to orgasm on some night when she was horny and had no one to devour her. But this wasn’t a night of sweet, sweet love-making; this was just sex. If she had anything to say about it, it would be a little rough and passionate and…

“I want to touch it so much, Master.”

Might as well practice saying it now. She was probably going to be screaming it later.

She hoped.
 
"Seems your body tenses when I say Master...Is that too good for Devon?" he asks as I reach down and place a finger on your cock head and chuckle as i rub the tip.

" Sorry to tell you Devon, but I am no king or emperor, I however am a conqueror!" he says as he laughs a bit more as he taps the tip. and then traces the slit as he than leans forward to whisper in your ear."I know a lot about the body and its reactions... i have studied them well, and if it wasn't for a car accident i would be a prize fighter. However now I am your secretary, and though this will not curb me in the slightest in fact it will urge me on to greater acts of depravity"

as i say depravity My other hand shoots out and grabs your hand. Once he gets a hold of your hand he pulls it up to rest on Andrews hard on. he smiles as he grips your cock in mock grip mimicking your strength too as he smiles and than chuckles.

" So Devon, how about alittle game first shall we. Its called mime, What ever your hand does Mine mimics got it... Sounds simple right, However, the key is to get you off be fore you get me off..sound fun, and since master is too good a word for you call me Leader, from now on got it!" he says sternly giving your dick a hard squeeze before going back to match your pressure exactly.
 
Back
Top