Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all of my sweet sisters and our loving daddies!!!

Switch, congrats baby sis!!! I'm so thrilled that you shared it with us! BOTH pics would be hot, but I would try to keep most of my face out, just in case your boss is on Lit. That could be awkward..hehe. :)

Hi Nfl, Mojo, Daddy EG and of course...Daddy PA!!

I had a bad dream last night and I didn't get much sleep. I cuddled up with ex Daddy's shirts and finally dozed off. ~sigh~ I miss him.

Have a super special day everyone!!! XOXOX

Bad dreams here too Sweet Cookie. Must be something in the air around here! :)

"Wow - really MUST be something in the air! Bad dreams and the migraine is back - couldn't make it in to work today and heading back to my pillow with my ice pack in a minute..... Hope you all have a better one - Congratulations Switch."

"Wow - really MUST be something in the air! Bad dreams and the migraine is back - couldn't make it in to work today and heading back to my pillow with my ice pack in a minute..... Hope you all have a better one - Congratulations Switch."

Awww....Peaches...I feel horrible for you! I wish you weren't hurting so much! Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat!!! I'm glad to hear you're able to spend the day in bed. Feel better quickly, and know we're here for you!

XOXO
Keri :kiss::heart:

Hello to the new faces in here!!

Keri, YAY that the resize finally worked for your AV!!! Love it! I'm glad that he finally came around, I was planning a road trip to the windy city with my favorite shovel!!

Peaches, hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need ANYTHING & I will be right over!! Your lil flirt has asked me when he can go to Miss Peaches house..he really took a liking to you! :rose:

Stan...hi there handsome!!!

Odd that so many of us had bad dreams last night! Only the sweetest of dreams tonight, okay?! :)

Last edited:

Hope you feel better Peaches, there is nothing good about bad dreams and a migraine. Get some rest!:)

Good afternoon all the pretty girl and dads. Bumming that my falcons lost, but at least the sun is out. I hate life getting in the way of having fun here - but it is what it is.

I did see hat some of you girls are not feeling well...here's a kiss on the forehead to hopefully help.

Good afternoon all the pretty girl and dads. Bumming that my falcons lost, but at least the sun is out. I hate life getting in the way of having fun here - but it is what it is.

I did see hat some of you girls are not feeling well...here's a kiss on the forehead to hopefully help.

Good afternoon!!

I'm happy that you finally had a lil sunshine come your way. :)

Have a wonderful day! :kiss:

Hi Cute Brat and anyone else that snuck in!

Oh Peaches I am so sorry :( Get your rest and feel better soon . . . hug and kisses to help you feel better faster :kiss::kiss::kiss:

another

Another older guy that loves the idea of being"Daddy"to a younger gal. Younger is relative and not a matter of age. I love to take care of women and would love to have a princess that I could take care of completely.

Oh Peaches, I'm so sorry to hear the migraine is back :mad: I hope you feel better soon.

Keri, I like your avatar;)

Switch, I hope you managed to get a little sleep.

Cookie, hey good to see you *waves*

Awe thank you both :eek: . . . *jumping up and down giggling and clapping my hands* . . . Daddies are the best you always know how to make a little girl feel good :kiss::heart::kiss:

Absolutely love making baby girls jump up and down....and putting a smile on their pretty faces.

Big kiss to all the baby girls

"Thanks to ALL for the sweet wishes - dreams are better - head is not - longest, worst migraine I've had in a LONG time. Cookie, tell my little flirt the feeling is mutual - I think he's a real cutie too. Peaches has to do some cleaning but then he's welcome to come over - I don't have angry birds but I have some neat Disney movies. Fresh ice pack and back to bed..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back