Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT that after IMing tonight with a Lit guy, I feel even worse about my ability to talk to men.
ICT that I didn't really deserve his attention to begin with.

Every different social skill is like a muscle. You need to exercise it and build it.
It's lik eprogramming your brain. But instead of doing it with code, you do it with repeated actions weaving themselves into your cerebral tapestry.

ICT not being able to look at the floor in my office the same way.

IACT not being able too at the pantry the same way ever again.

This is a very good thing!:devil:

ICT I felt a little bit negative today and so had to talk myself into an attitude adjustment :)

ICT that it has been FAR too long since I've pulled out my camera, or done anything with it to get me excited about photography. That might have to change soon. *ponders*

ICT that my computer is being SO slow tonight, I want to take a HAMMER to it!!! Multiple times!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICT that it has been FAR too long since I've pulled out my camera, or done anything with it to get me excited about photography. That might have to change soon. *ponders*
Photography makes me feel so alive. Its a passion of mine.

Photography makes me feel so alive. Its a passion of mine.

It does the same to me. I'm hoping to get a new lens in a month or thereabouts, so hopefully that'll snap me out of this artistic funk that I'm in.

ICT I haven't given myself nearly enough of a chance to grow artistically, either as a writer or as a photographer.

It does the same to me. I'm hoping to get a new lens in a month or thereabouts, so hopefully that'll snap me out of this artistic funk that I'm in.

ICT I haven't given myself nearly enough of a chance to grow artistically, either as a writer or as a photographer.

I held off getting a very specific lens I've been looking for, it turns out that if you do that after 6 months someone will buy it. And they got it for only $650 which is close to $400 less than comparable pieces I can find. So, that was a missed opportunity there.

Lots of times I just drive around and take pics of things that interest me or things I've been meaning to get. I did that a week or so ago and had so much fun. Its freeing, for some reason. I hope you get out of your funk soon :)

ICT some of this slave's favorite times with Mistress are when she and her slave snuggle together and talk late into the night.
IACT this slave can't wait to do that again very very soon.
IFCT it still amazes this slave at how perfectly suited she and Mistress are for each other.

ICT staying up way past our bedtimes is so much fun :D

Lots of times I just drive around and take pics of things that interest me or things I've been meaning to get. I did that a week or so ago and had so much fun. Its freeing, for some reason. I hope you get out of your funk soon :)

ICT I still wouldn't mind being on the other side of that camera:D

I love doing that. Of course, living in the city, I get some weird looks.

ICT understanding yourself better is a wonderful feeling.
IACT today things finally fell into place.
IFCT not only do i now understand myself better, i am also accepting myself more readily.

ICT Im afraid of liking him too much

IACT I cant seem to help myself

IFCT I know it will end disastrously but I think he might be worth it

ICT I can completely identify with your feelings SNG.
IACT I really hope it doesn't end disastrously for you :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back