Ass licking is divine!

A little guidance?

I have had a few boyfriends who really enjoyed doing this, and I have to say, it was very exciting being on the receiving end.

While I always like to reciprocate and incorporate all forms of pleasure in the scene, this is one area that is hard for me to just dive into... That whole area is a bit of a toxic zone if things are up to snuff.

So for all you experienced rimmers (and I apologize if I'm being too clinical on this thread), what is the best way to "prepare" for this or have your partner prepare for it? Just looking for some tips and pointers so I can feel a little more confident about giving as well as receiving...

The 2nd part of this is that one boyfriend love for me to rim, but absolutely froze and backed off when I tried to penetrate him with my finger and would not even hear of it. Any tips for getting someone beyond that? This 2nd one may be beyond the scope of this thread...

Thanks!!
WWB

WWN,

This is an activity that Pana and I have always enjoyed. The fact that both of us are anal enthusiasts makes any kind of back door pleasuring easy to approach.

To make the whole activity less stressful and more enjoyable it helps know your partner well...likes, dislikes, etc. Your hesitation "to just dive into" is certainly understandable. Showering, together, beforehand is a fun way to start. Taking turns washing each others ass completely is a must...yes, spread their cheeks and get your soapy hand in there. And don't hesitate sliding a well soaped finger into their anus and gently working it around. Make a game of it so everyone is relaxed and enjoying the fun. If your partner is reluctant to do this then they don't deserve to have the ass "kissed".

Another way to make things more sanitary, but may not be for everyone, is to give each other an enema. We will do this when we plan on some intense anal play. (PM us if you want more details.)

Some people use dental dams, or some other type of barrier (celephane or some other thin plastic liner) placed over the anus. It still feels good but is similar to using a condom.

As for the 2nd parts of your question: Some guys just don't like to be penetrated. The best thing to do is ask him before trying it. A lot of guys like to have their ass played with and have something slid up their ass. It's best if they know to expect something. As you probably already know, any guy will be happy to slide his cock into a womans ass but won't want to reciprocate. Guys like this are a waste of your time. Ass play takes time and patience...there's no rushing things...avoid surprises. Pana and I penetrate each other often...it is a regular part of our sex life.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us.

I have had a few boyfriends who really enjoyed doing this, and I have to say, it was very exciting being on the receiving end.

While I always like to reciprocate and incorporate all forms of pleasure in the scene, this is one area that is hard for me to just dive into... That whole area is a bit of a toxic zone if things are up to snuff.

So for all you experienced rimmers (and I apologize if I'm being too clinical on this thread), what is the best way to "prepare" for this or have your partner prepare for it? Just looking for some tips and pointers so I can feel a little more confident about giving as well as receiving...

The 2nd part of this is that one boyfriend love for me to rim, but absolutely froze and backed off when I tried to penetrate him with my finger and would not even hear of it. Any tips for getting someone beyond that? This 2nd one may be beyond the scope of this thread...

Thanks!!
WWB

It's enlightening to hear this from another woman.
I know several women who enjoy having their ass licked but refuse to return the pleasure to ther mate. I guess it's similar to anal intercourse...so many men will be the top but have no desire to,even try, being the bottom.

My wife and I enjoy sharing this pleasure very much, though I must confess that I get more out of it as my tonguing her ass usally leads to my fucking her ass. And that is a delight for another thread!

You sly dog. ;)

My wife and I enjoy sharing this pleasure very much, though I must confess that I get more out of it as my tonguing her ass usally leads to my fucking her ass. And that is a delight for another thread!

Well, I'll take the big step and be the first woman to respond. I lick my husbands posterior and I enjoy doing so. It's a thrill for me just knowing what pleasure it brings him...after all, isn't that's the purpose of sexual intimacy. And I go beyond just simple licking. :devil:
Hubby is always glad to return the pleasure. ;)

Mmmmm......I'd enjoy that too. ;)

Rimming women

Most of the women that I met that love a good rimming job and will respond in kind is a woman with a little meat on their bones. It is a real turn on for both which normally leads to other nice things.

I enjoy burying my face between the cheeks of a voluptuous lady. Having those shapely, rounded buttocks to squeeze, kiss, lick and suck is such an erotic experience.

Most of the women that I met that love a good rimming job and will respond in kind is a woman with a little meat on their bones. It is a real turn on for both which normally leads to other nice things.

Yes, me too...stroking till I was sore. This could have been my estranged wife and myself...but she was reluctant to post an image. I do miss this pleasure.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1158573&d=1354204803

She's climbing the walls... lick her ass she'll always cum back.. The whole sex is wonderful...but this pic...had me stroking

Well, I'll take the big step and be the first woman to respond. I lick my husbands posterior and I enjoy doing so. It's a thrill for me just knowing what pleasure it brings him...after all, isn't that's the purpose of sexual intimacy. And I go beyond just simple licking. :devil:
Hubby is always glad to return the pleasure. ;)

Same for us, though truth be told, she gets rimmed about 4x's more than I do. On the otherhand, I usually get to fuck that sweet as when I am done!:devil:

Same for us, though truth be told, she gets rimmed about 4x's more than I do. On the otherhand, I usually get to fuck that sweet as when I am done!:devil:

The wife and I are no longer a couple but when we were she got to fuck my ass as much as I did her's. :devil:

Back