Someone help me with an idea...

chocolatecookie3

Really Experienced
Maybe this is cheating because I could write the story myself, but my fantasies are much more interesting than something based on real life.

Husband and wife have a toddler and no sex life. Go!

The story could be made more interesting by splitting into 3 chapters.
Chapter 1 - the babysitter is hired, seduces the husband, and we end with the wife finding out and being furious.
Chapter 2 - we go back in time to the hiring again and see that before she seduced the husband, the babysitter first seduced the wife, and the wife's outrage and the end of Chapter 1 is actually because of the babysitter cheating on her (rather than her husband's cheating). The husband is now furious.
Chapter 3 - I love a happy ending, and what happier ending than they all have a teen babysitter thresome.

Maybe this is cheating because I could write the story myself, but my fantasies are much more interesting than something based on real life.

They put an add out in discrete locations. After screening the responses for the girl which is suitable, they have fourteen candidate girls for the babysitter job. Then they send these fourteen a more detailed job description which says.

"Now since you are one of the finalists for the job, my wife and I would like to tell you more about it. You look like you'd do a very good job of babysitting. But we're looking for a babysitter with benefits. It's sort of like a friend with benefits. It will be very, very discrete. Are you still interested? If so please respond."

Hoping to know you much better,

Chris and Charlene

Husband finds mysterious girl in closet and hires her as a babysitter, whom finds out about his 15in penis. She jumps him in the shower when hiding in it's linen closet.

Husband finds mysterious girl in closet and hires her as a babysitter, whom finds out about his 15in penis. She jumps him in the shower when hiding in it's linen closet.

LOL! That sounds like something that came out of SillyBilly's mouth.

If I understand correctly, are you allowing us to write our own stories based on the basic premise that you've provided us with?

how about these

How about going to the gym and you see this really hot trainer and he comes over and help you exercise then he starts touching you but he sstarts touch your breasts and pussy you wonder if he is feeling you up but he says he likes to be hands on ( you can kinda figure out the rest or add)

or try my fantasy being on a crowded bus and these men start grabbing your tits, rubbing your pussy and ass ( you can take it from there

"Now since you are one of the finalists for the job, my wife and I would like to tell you more about it. You look like you'd do a very good job of babysitting. But we're looking for a babysitter with benefits. It's sort of like a friend with benefits. It will be very, very discrete. Are you still interested?

nit: 'discreet'. 'Discrete' means 'separate', 'distinct'.

How about this: They decide to hire a babysitter with no ulterior motives - they just want her to watch the baby. But she turns out to be a real free-spirit, walking casually nude from the shower back to her room and that sort of thing, and her example helps the parents loosen up a bit. Maybe they ultimately involve her in a threesome, maybe they don't - you can keep the reader guessing to the end.

How about this: They decide to hire a babysitter with no ulterior motives - they just want her to watch the baby. But she turns out to be a real free-spirit, walking casually nude from the shower back to her room and that sort of thing, and her example helps the parents loosen up a bit. Maybe they ultimately involve her in a threesome, maybe they don't - you can keep the reader guessing to the end.

Uptight stick in the ass parents. Kimda like the movie Baby Mama? She ignores their complaints like a clueless hippie, so care-free. One day the wife was out with friends and the man just got off work and theres like some nude thinh shes doin(for the sale of Lit, after the kid is in bed) and shes all huggy and friendly, slowly pulling out the stick. Almost like a sexy mary popins or something. I might add this to my list.

Back