Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most-importantly of all, let us state that nobody should ever believe a word you type any more than they would something stated about a celebrity on a CHYOO story or other fanfiction Website.

It has been proven many times you repeatedly "report"/post falsehoods, as well as deleting when people post the truth, & claiming (to any who may have read it before your wrongful removal) that it was the actual falsehood.

Seriously Ripped? Do you have to be a jerk every opportunity that presents itself? This wasn't even a thread with you mentioned at all. Stop trying to get attention and let this thread continue to be a focus on FIXING PROBLEMS instead of you STARTING PROBLEMS. We already have that thread. its this one: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=885711

I think you should know that thread very well. Also every time someone tells the truth about you all you can do is cry about how everyone else is lying. Get over yourself, because we don't have to lie with how often you show your true colors.
 
You lost me when you started referring to "every time someone tells the truth" about me... as none of us can honestly say the last time that's happened.

Want proof? Contact Friedman, who is working on the new site, & who has admitted to me I sent him "proof" (his word not mine) of rule violations by Mods & other claims I made.

I don't have to be a jerk at any opportunity, but apparently you refuse to do any work of your own, & would believe the sky was purple & the world was triangular if a Mod told you.

Hell man if you want to talk about people admitting things they did, you already have several times. One of which was to me when I asked you outright if Torg's claims about you were true. That was when I stopped answering your emails remember?

And if you don't have to be a jerk at every opportunity, then why did you try to start things on this thread when you were NOT EVEN MENTIONED?
 
Saint,

Lemme pass on the same nugget of wisdom that was given to me when I first started posting here.

Ignore Rippy. He does not live in the same reality as the rest of us.

I found one of my stories had been bumped up the fresh story list but it had no new content. This happened again the next day. I went to my email to see if maybe I had missed a notification, and it turns out I did get the notification.

I also got a belligerent email demanding to know why I refused his threads without giving a reason.

When I explained that I had nothing to do with his threads vanishing and that I wouldn't approve them anyway because he was banished, he tried to turn around and say I was the banished one.
Clearly he's delusional or in denial. Don't know, don't really care.

So do what I do! Put the user name on your ignore list and let the mods mete out justice! You'll never have to see another whining idiotic post ever again!
 
Yeah Alexis, I know how he is. I just find it funny how he likes to say things never happened and then say that "Well actually it did but you were the one at fault."

I don't think he realizes that it is statistically improbable for everyone else to be making up lies about him and that he is the poor abused person he likes to believe he is. In another thread I just made a comment that I didn't like a "Certain Person" (No name was used) and he actually PMed me about it. He couldn't help saying something even though I never mentioned his name.

I know it would probably be wise to ignore him, but he did the same emails to me that he did to you. He used probably eight different user names to try and post something (All except one or two purged before I could even approve them) and then wanted to email me about wanting trusted status over and over until I answered him. I wasn't involved until he decided to involve me. Since then I've had unfriendly emails, pissy PMs, and even some nasty and abusive "feedback" on one of my stories that was completely uncalled for. I've reported him to the Mods at least twice and asked for a thread of his to be purged from my story but so far that hasn't happened.
 
He's also returned to making bashing threads, as well as simultaneously reminding us all that he's an impatient and ungrateful simpleton with no comprehension of the English language.
 
(I see others point out far-less-important problems & these complaints stay, so it must be something personal between me & the Forum Mods which, like their boyfriend who stays the night, they have problems getting over.)
If my boyfriend would stay the night, I'd have far less problems getting over him! ZING!
Pretty sure an implication of sexual orientation as an insult constitutes homophobia.

Why, it's the forest moon of Endor! The Ewoks live!

Still even more proof of immaturity & lack of intelligence.
Making me follow the rules isn't fair!
 
Last edited:
Why don't you E-wok away from the site & its Forums, & we can all just Endor this before you embarrass yourself further?!

You do realize that we have basically been saying this to you all this time right? You have to see the irony in that. Why is it that you refuse to see your own faults man? We just point them out and your reaction is basically "I know you are but what am I?" Someone calls you immature and you immediately respond by calling them immature. That's kindergarten level bickering dude.
 
rippitydoo said:
Remove the link to the old pic of me from your post, or I will put you at the top of my list of users that need to be banned.
GreenBanana said:
ok im sorry
rippitydoo said:
In every sense of the phrase. Apologetic? Maybe. Pathetic? Certainly. There was never any reason for that.
He knows how to accept an apology graciously! Oh, wait, no he doesn't. He's not too prideful not to kick someone who's reticent. :)

Or posts claiming I did things I never truly did.
Oh, well that's not fair. People shouldn't do that.
 
Last edited:
So, r0manh0liday is Mr. Church on CHYOA. If anyone cares.
 
So, r0manh0liday is Mr. Church on CHYOA. If anyone cares.

See, this is most useful. Especially since I promised to never approve any thread he adds to my stories. you know, being a banned user and all around troll. Thanks Torg!
 
I really hope banishment is implemented soon and the moderators assigned. I hate bumping topics, but until r0manh0liday is banished we have to bump this one.
 
I really hope banishment is implemented soon and the moderators assigned. I hate bumping topics, but until r0manh0liday is banished we have to bump this one.

Agreed. Even if we could just banish him from our stories at least, if not the site as a whole, CHYOA would be better for it.
 
Just joined the boards tonight and thought I would add my two cents here. I have been burned by him many times, and it's really easy to tell, because he's the only one who rates my threads as anything less than 4/5.

My question for you guys, the veterans of CHYOA and this board, is should I just stop approving his threads in the event he is eventually banished?
 
My question for you guys, the veterans of CHYOA and this board, is should I just stop approving his threads?

You could have ended your question here. His threads aren't that good, anyway, and for a multitude of reasons he refuses to acknowledge and correct (the most annoying problem with his work being that NOTHING HAPPENS). Now that the stories don't update with every submission (only with thread approval), there's not even a redeeming quality to him.

Be warned: if you deny him, he will flood your story with demands for approval. Additionally, by speaking up like this, you've invited malicious ratings onto yourself and he'll probably call you a rule violator and insist you be IP-banned.
 
You could have ended your question here. His threads aren't that good, anyway, and for a multitude of reasons he refuses to acknowledge and correct (the most annoying problem with his work being that NOTHING HAPPENS). Now that the stories don't update with every submission (only with thread approval), there's not even a redeeming quality to him.

Be warned: if you deny him, he will flood your story with demands for approval. Additionally, by speaking up like this, you've invited malicious ratings onto yourself and he'll probably call you a rule violator and insist you be IP-banned.

You forgot the part where he tries to steal your stories under the pathetic sob story that you're biased against him and refusing his "works" when you're approving everyone else. So obviously your story should taken away and given to someone who isn't "blatantly biased against him"

This remids me, I need to swing by the site and see if I need to deny his latest craptastic repeat. *wanders off*
 
Well, not really worried about him giving me malicious ratings, since any time he sees one little grammatical error, he gives me 1/5, no matter how good or bad the actual thread might be.

Not really all that worried about anything else, either, now that I know the truth.
 
When I did that to your threads on CHYOO, you said it was malicious 1 ratings and demanded Torg banish me. Funny how times change.

HK, don't give him the attention he craves. You've done this post counterpost dance many times and nothing ever changes. Do what I did and put him on the block list. I haven't seen a forum post in months. My next step is blocking his email and waiting for the new site to get a much needed "Ddo not want"
 
HK, don't give him the attention he craves. You've done this post counterpost dance many times and nothing ever changes. Do what I did and put him on the block list. I haven't seen a forum post in months. My next step is blocking his email and waiting for the new site to get a much needed "Ddo not want"

My way is more fun, and more useful. Your way, he says everyone else is the problem and troll conversation with off-topic problems. My way, he admits to breaking rules (and thinks it's okay because he says he doesn't do until after we accuse him of breaking the rules, which is a flat-out lie), gets himself caught in contradictions, and demonstrates that he can't argue a point without attacking someone's character or typos. Your way, he's just annoying and rude, so what he says could be valid. My way, he's proven a rule-breaker, so everything he says is discredited and no one is fooled. Plus, I get to hear him whine and call me names just because I say something about his actions that he doesn't like. That proves he's fragile and makes his name-calling a measure of my achievement (which is very large since he goes so far out of his way to attack me).
 
My way is more fun, and more useful. Your way, he says everyone else is the problem and troll conversation with off-topic problems. My way, he admits to breaking rules (and thinks it's okay because he says he doesn't do until after we accuse him of breaking the rules, which is a flat-out lie), gets himself caught in contradictions, and demonstrates that he can't argue a point without attacking someone's character or typos. Your way, he's just annoying and rude, so what he says could be valid. My way, he's proven a rule-breaker, so everything he says is discredited and no one is fooled. Plus, I get to hear him whine and call me names just because I say something about his actions that he doesn't like. That proves he's fragile and makes his name-calling a measure of my achievement (which is very large since he goes so far out of his way to attack me).
Since I do a little bit of dabbling in writing on a football web site, I have found it's usually best to ignore trolls such as him.

However, since I will never see his pathetic posts calling me out anyway, as he is on my block list, and he wants to call all of us out, I shall do the same to him.

I am not that one that bashed someone in the comment section of one of their threads by calling them a homosexual just for MISSING ONE LETTER IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE THREAD.

Yes, it changed it to "he" from "her", but I don't need trolls such as you to point that out to me, since I often go back and check my own work later anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top