How much revenge is TOO much? Part 3

What is the limit to Joe's Revenge Sex payback?

  • Forgets it, stays true to himself

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Dates others/doesn't have sex till after divorce decision

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sleeps with hot co-worker/friend

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleeps with other man's wife

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sleeps w/ multiple attractive women (this IS a fantasy right?)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bound wife watches him screw one of these women

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sleeps with sister-in-law

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has 3some with wife's mom and sister/wife watches

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Becomes well known gigolo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Becomes a porn star

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

DFWBeast

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 19, 2012
Posts
216
Average Joe discovers his wife of 7 years is having affair with one of her co-workers. Affair has been going on for last two months/ 5 meetings. Yes, he has proof. Yes, they have two small children. If he confronts her she confesses and pleads with him not to leave her. She'll do anything. Claims she still loves him. Reasons for the affair will be the same old stuff. Joe loves/hates his wife now and has to decide what he will do.

There's three basic parts to Joe's response (3 polls).
How will he expose the affair and what form of payback will he chose? Exposure & Payback
Link to Part 1 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852641

How will he deal with the Money and assets? Money & Assets Poll
Link to Part 2 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852645

Will he choose to have revenge sex? Revenge Sex Poll

At what point do you, the reader, feel Joe's revenge has reached its limit and additional payback will cause you to lose sympathy for Joe? Yes, again I realize there are many variables.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to suggest a revenge:

The wife's coworker is married to her childhood best friend. That's how they became so close.

Naturally, the coworkers wife is angry as hell. So she and Joe agree to have sex and let Joe's wife see it, either by being tied up or walking on them.

By doing this, Joe will get revenge on his wife AND to the coworker she's been cheating with.


I voted this:

Has 3some with wife's mom and sister/wife watches


I love the idea of Joe fucking his wife's mom, depending on age. If Joe & wife are middle aged, then I'd like to see Joe bang her sister. Perhaps the sister-in-law did not yet know of the affair. Joe and the sister in law have always been flirty. Joe bangs her and video tapes it, then sends it to the wife.


OR


The coworkers wife IS Joe's wife's sister. That way Joe's wife gets fucked up by knowing he screwed her, and the coworker knows what it feels like to get cheated on.

That should be a crowd pleasing ending.


Best of luck with this. Post it in this thread when it's done.
 
Last edited:
Appreciate the comments HeyAll,

I've got about six different stories I'm working on right now that range up and down the revenge scale. Just submitted one that is a bit extreme. (LOL) Definitely a BTB story. Next two look like they're gonna be more at the other end of the scale. All depends on what appears most natural for the main character.
 
I like HeyAll's first choice better than the one's given at the top of the page. Though, maybe the cheating wife AND the cheating husband should be tied up and forced to watch their spouses get it on. That's what I wrote into a story once (the two wronged spouses conspire together against their cheating spouses).
 
I like HeyAll's first choice better than the one's given at the top of the page. Though, maybe the cheating wife AND the cheating husband should be tied up and forced to watch their spouses get it on. That's what I wrote into a story once (the two wronged spouses conspire together against their cheating spouses).


That was actually inspired by an episode of Cheaters.

Grecco, with an angry boyfriend, crashed a party (yes, a big party with all women) and confronted the cheater about her cheating.

As it turned out, the guy she had been cheating with was her best friend's boyfriend.

The best friend found out right there and watched the video on the small camera. She flipped out and I think a small fight happened or something, right there at a party where all of the friends were.

It's safe to say that her social life was destroyed after that episode.
 
Last edited:
LOL like both your ideas... a LOT! Don't currently have a storyline that either of those 'revenges' would fit, may have to start a new one! :)
 
In my version, the two wronged spouses run into each other at a local bar after one has caught the two cheating spouses in bed with each other and the other has found out because the wrong person answered her husband's cellphone. The cheating spouses don't know that they've been found out. So while the other two spouses are getting drunker and angrier, they hatch a plot together to get back at their spouses. The two couples have a dinner together at one of their houses, but the cheating spouses get a drugged meal and wake up tied to each other while their spouses are having sex in front of them. On top of it all, the two cheaters get videotaped for future blackmail if there is a divorce.
 
LOL - love it dale!

Thanks. I got the inspiration from a series of drawings of men and women bound together by an artist known as SMS. I posted his drawings on my Fetlife page, then found myself inspired to write subtext based on that story beneath each picture. And finally wrote the beginnings of a story. A lot of my inspirations comes from pictures and drawings I stumble upon.
 
Back
Top