Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never sucked a guy & never felt the urge to, but am growing increasingly curious about a guy sucking me. (Have been with a woman as her hubby watched us fuck - he was real close to us & wanted to watch me sliding in & out of her - was seriously tempted to pull out & use his mouth. Missed opportunity?)
 
Last edited:
yes thank god,my suck buddy turned up this morning ,he has the day off to play golf and popped in for a quick blow job ,i was very happy to see him,he walked in and hugged me and kissed me and whispered suck me and i just sank to my knees and undid his trousers and pulled apart both halves and tugged them down and rubbed my face across hsi bulge through his boxers and then kissed him and pulled his boxers down and let his cock spring free whereupon i kissed it lovingly and began to lick it all over and kiss it and then i stroked it gently and guided it into my waiting mouth and sucked happily on him and massaged the base of his shaft as i sucked and moaned as i sucked , he likes it when i moan and i bobbed my head up and down on his cock and after some minutes he started to cum and i let the tip of his cock rest on my bottom lip and splash his cum in my mouth so i could taste it and then when he finished i swallowed and licked his cock to make sure i didnt miss any and then hepulled up his boxers and trousers and i stood up and he kissed me ,i love that ,some guys wont when you have taken their load ,and he left.

Pretty sure I'd love being on the receiving end of this kind of treatment
 
Pretty sure I'd love being on the receiving end of this kind of treatment

LOL you and my suck buddy. That's all he wants too, a blowjob, occasionally a tongue in his ass, a mouth to cum in and he's done. At least bluesky496 got a kiss :)
He's started staying long enough to watch me jack off, sometimes he scoops up my cum and either makes me suck it off his fingers or wipes it on my face. Other times he will tell me to do it myself.
Yes, it is very one sided. And I wouldn't change it for anything
 
My usual friend came over today. We played ping pong until we were sweaty and jumped into the shower. Wasn't planning on sex today but who am I to resist a soft hot mouth on my cock and a tongue in my ass? I love banging him in the shower. He's the perfect height for me to grab his cheeks and slam into him. Ended up pulling out and cumming all over his ass and back. Which I washed off and then reached around and jerked him until he blew in my hand. He's amazing.
 
Ive never sucked cock before.. Wish I had a nice hard cock in front of me.. I want to jerk it off and suck it...
 
no not yet it is too early but my suck buddy said he may pop round later ,i hope he does ,i must put on extra lipstick to paint his cock with.
 
No I haven't, in fact its been some time and my mouth is watering just thinking about having a nice cock to make love to with my warm moist mouth.
 
No I haven't, in fact its been some time and my mouth is watering just thinking about having a nice cock to make love to with my warm moist mouth.


You and me both I just either want one for myself or I want to share one either way my mouth is watery for a big one right now
 
cockconoisseur said:
No I haven't, in fact its been some time and my mouth is watering just thinking about having a nice cock to make love to with my warm moist mouth.
now
You and me both I just either want one for myself or I want to share one either way my mouth is watery for a big one right now

Remind me to let you know next time I'm visiting your areas ;)
 
yes I did

So I did something I usually dont do. I had a one night stand last night.... but I only did it cause the guy I met at the club last night, was his first time with a guy. So yes I sucked his cock in which he almost came quick. Then he tried sucking mine. Had him do me doggie style ( once in he just started to fuck my ass) so I had to get him to just lay down so I could ride him and make it good for me.
 
yes i have and it was the perfect start to my sunday, i had just got dressed ,white blouse ,pencil skirt , black lace underwear intending to have a nice quiet sissy day when my suck buddy texted me saying he was on his way over so i dabbed on a bit more perfume and a bit more lipstick and by then he was here ,i made coffee and we sat for a while watching the London Marathon while i stroked his cock through his trousers and then he looked at me and said in that deep sexy voice ,do you mind doing all the work ,that was all i wanted to hear and i slipped to my knees between his legs and undid his trousers and rubbing my face over the bulge in his briefs i felt him get harder and i tugged them down and his cock sprung free and i leaned in and kissed it tenderly and licked the tip tasting his pre-cum and sighed happily and took him in my mouth and began to suck greedily on his cock looking up at him as i did and gently grazing his cock with my teeth until i knew he was getting close and i began bobbing my head up and down on him to be rewarded with a lovely load of his cum and i held him in my mouth until he went soft and releasing his cock i kissed it softly and let him put it away as i sat next to him again and the after a little kiss and cuddle he got up to go and as he kissed me goodbye he squeezed my sissy clit through my skirt and panties and said have fun stroking it when ive gone and he left .
 
Never have; never had the opportunity. Been thinking about it though. I enjoy getting "girled up" every now and then, but I've never gone out or done anything while dressed. Sometimes wonder what it'd be like to be on the receiving end of a load.

Maybe once I'm done with school and have a job...
 
Just finished one

And it looks like I might get a second one to drop by soon.

Yummy!
 
Two days in a row!

Didn't get the second cock yesterday, but just finished it off. A fat, tattooed cock with a week's load of tasty cum.
 
Not yet,but sucked 3 yesterday. Going to a party today and hope to suck 3 or 4 cocks today. Needless to say, I love sucking a cock.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top