Playful's Black Market Brain-Dump and Storage Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayfulLittle1

UnfortunateAttentionWhore
So for various reasons the Asylum is not active anymore and not really meeting my needs. So I'm staking claim to yet another corner of the Playground (how many corners does this fuckin' place have?) mostly as a place to throw links and things I want to save virtually and other nonsense.

However, should anyone else stop by, feel free to say hi. It's going to be a goal of mine to post here daily, even if it's just talkin' to myself, or snippets of terrible writing or something from my tumblr dash that caught my eye..

Also, since I've been a little less than reliable about keeping my PMs open lately, I'll be easy to find this way.

:heart:

Hey Ms. Playful!! :D

Can't wait to see what links and things you decide to throw up.

Alright, my first bit of storage is a couple of videos from xhamster, it's a bi-threeway in two parts. It's completely amature with a single fixed camera and terrible lighting, but for some reason I find it incredibly hot.

Bi Couple 1 of 2
Bi Couple 2 of 2

Oh hells, I gots company!

Hello Blu. :rose: I'm hoping to put up a bit tonight, so hopefully you'll find something you like. Unfortunately part of the impetus for me starting this room is having cleared all my links from my computer, so I'm doing a lot of hunting tonight. :eek:

Hiya Viper my darling. No cracks about the couch or I won't let you use it anymore. :kiss::heart:

Hi peeps. You should also just have this as a random shouting thread for your thoughts.

Hi peeps. You should also just have this as a random shouting thread for your thoughts.

Well, I mean yeah. There's already a few blurt-type threads out there. I just wanted sort of a multi-purpose place for me, and my last one got... complicated. So I shut it down.

Hmm....I just want a place to stalk your g....I mean I want a hang out thread too!

*wanders in with my umbrella drink* ;)

Hi, Playful! :rose:

I like your new little corner. Since it seems the couch is already spoken for, I'm just gonna pile up in this big comfy chair and watch your vids. :D

*wanders in with my umbrella drink* ;)

Hi, Playful! :rose:

I like your new little corner. Since it seems the couch is already spoken for, I'm just gonna pile up in this big comfy chair and watch your vids. :D

Hello beautiful! :rose: There's a bar in the corner if you need a refill, but as I don't drink, there is no bartender as of yet. But I'm always looking for volunteers.

My brain has been dumped on quite enough, thank you.

Hiya honey. You're supposed to dump it OUT, not ON. :rolleyes:

Hello beautiful! :rose: There's a bar in the corner if you need a refill, but as I don't drink, there is no bartender as of yet. But I'm always looking for volunteers.

Thank you, darlin'! Don't worry. Umbrella drinks are simple. Just some colorful juice and a splash of...something stronger. Oh, and umbrellas, of course! :rolleyes: I can handle my own refills if necessary. Although I think your vids will keep me quite...occupied. *nods*

Thank you, darlin'! Don't worry. Umbrella drinks are simple. Just some colorful juice and a splash of...something stronger. Oh, and umbrellas, of course! :rolleyes: I can handle my own refills if necessary. Although I think your vids will keep me quite...occupied. *nods*

Glad I could help then! :D:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back