Literotica Illustrations - Need Pre-Launch Submissions & Testing!

I hope this is still on, my dad died and I had to take over the family business, so I haven't had much time for art or erotica.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure it's a challange & is tough. I'm 42 now my parents though retired are aged too although they a large local support network in their neighboorhood which is great :) It gets my wife and I off the hook so to speak :devil:

I don't know what kind of work you do however if I might suggest, doing a little each day or every other day on artwork/writing either way even during lunch hours...drawings, paragraphs lead to paintings or whatever.

Be well
 
Corporate Assets

I would like to submit some of my humorous illustrations. I've never had any place to show them. Here is one small sample. I think I have a few others.
 

Attachments

  • Corporate-assets2.jpg
    Corporate-assets2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 207
drawings

Hi I would really like to submit some drawings if you think they are good enough?
I'm not sure how to attach them here as they are like a mb each ...
 
I would like to contribute. I am a digital artist/ photographer and have some images you may have, some are experimental and some just fun. I enjoy erotic images and would like to know what the limits are. Of course, I will not do anything suggesting under age or violence : just not my style. Is explicit sex, ie penetration OK ? How do I post the images ??
 
Help

I am not sure how to post one of my pictures. Also, if I were to want to write my graphic novel how would I go about doing so?
 
Literotica Illustrations: Some Concerns

Hello, Manu...

Quite late for me to respond to your admirable post for artists--giving them the chance to showcase their other talent here--but allow me to outline some concerns. I am a professional artist (now an aspiring author, and literally, new at Literotica) and have only browsed the forum once or twice and I'm glad I found this info. Okay, that intro settled, here are my thoughts:

Since illustration submissions are open to any member who has a talent to draw, does the site uses screening procedures (like editors in the stories) or will post any and all artworks, regardless of quality?

My observation and concern is based on an art site where ANYONE, regardless of skill and talent, can post their works. Running into million members at present, and thus, millions of submissions, the resulting artwork quality (through my random browsing and personal opinions, of course) is roughly 20% excellent, 35% good, 20% average, and the remainder, sorry to say, is trash.

The site is popular to all would-be artists, especially, for the young--students and manga/anime fans--and since there is no screening procedures, it became a social network site for artist and fans of the various categories of art. Not bad or wrong, since it contributed to the site's popularity, yet the integrity of the submitted pieces ran from insulting (a photo project that does not merit a passing grade but still posted for comment and false admiration of hordes of friends) to a child's scribbled first attempt. All allowed, since there is no built-in screening procedures.

Are the illustrations connected in ANY of the stories posted here--illustrating a scene, an instance of extreme erotica, a visual interpretation of that hot, orgasmic, ecstatic moment--or a simple showcase of a member's artistic skill? Except, of course, the comics arts, which tell its own sequential tale. Just a thought, though.

Categorizing submissions can be through medium, topic, theme, style, and probably, artistic status through merits of the artworks: concept, creativity, and skill. (Still, too generalized and can be broken down to several stages.) For example:

CONCEPT: Originality, Uniqueness, Relevance, Appeal, etc.

These are my thoughts, and I hope it will be constructive in avoiding/solving the chaos of the resulting submissions later, if no guidelines for submitted artworks are followed.

More power, and all the best for 2012!
 
Art Submission (So to speak)

I would like to make a few submissions. One example is attached below.
 

Attachments

  • crouchedSuck.gif
    crouchedSuck.gif
    184 KB · Views: 204
How's this going? I haven't quit, my dad died in June, I had to take over he business and I've been too busy to draw, but I hope to get back at it as soon as things settle down a bit.
 
Literotica Illustrations

I would like to submit some illustrations to the group. How do I go about that ?
 
Erotic Art

Yes I have a nude drawing that I would like submitted. It's graphite on paper. If interested please send me a message. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Rebecca.jpg
    Rebecca.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Last to the game?

Just read about this and would love to submit some art. Is there any limit to how graphic it can be? All my art shows couples having sex... Thanks for any reply.
 
I am still somewhat confused about the LIT illustration submissions, as there is still the link http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/a_stor.shtml
for the "ancient" erotic illustrations by purplegriffin and Sadirs from 2000.

I gather it is still being developed?
The link from the bulletin board indeed goes to illustrations, but it is a "back-door" at best.

Waz up?
 
so i take it i still can't submit art work on literotica illustrations because i tried but nothing is coming up that would enable me to upload images when i get to that section. i'm confused as to where i could upload my work. thanks.
 
Updated samples:

184355185_71372.3669330.13591981.main.gif


184355185_71372.3669330.13589400.main.gif


184355185_71372.3669330.13610782.main.gif
 
Ok... on the Literotica.com home page The New area is mentioned....still in "test mode"
attachment.php


so have at it.

I have submitted three today (beyond the waaaay early one that Manu requested)

I'd still like to get the Visual Artists' "Corner"...OUT of the corner as a full fledged Forum on the bulletin boards, as there can be better discussion about visual erotica on the bulletin boards.
 
Last edited:
I hope there will be a search by Artist feature and a way to sort/view by date.
Key words search? as tags were an option when submitting images.
 
Looks like there should also be an additional tab on the artists' Bios to include illustrations. Prob separate, in case some are also authors.
 
Back
Top