Facts/statistics/beliefs about sex that arouse me

DirtyLaura

Naughty White Wife
Apart from the actual action, there are so many factoids, beliefs, stats, misconceptions, practices about sex that I find erotic. It might be misogynistic or misandristic, innaccurate (but a widely held belief) or inconsequential, disgusting or purist. Not debating on that. Just listing out what I find appealing and if possible why...

For me there are numerous, usually meant appeal to my subbie/slutty side:

1. Shape of male female genitalia: I like the fact that male organ is shaped more like an battering ram and female organ like a receptacle. It imparts a feeling of being invaded, thats is so erotic. The commonest of all positions, missionary position, reinforces this feeling (The fact that Im "under" and he is "on top"). And the verbs used to describe (getting pounded, getting split/ripped apart, getting stretched, spreading for him) are all results of specific shape of the male and female organs.

2. Invading armies in history have used sex as a weapon: This is something that has resulted in reprehensible war crimes, but reading about it sometimes arouses me, when the invading army soldiers take the local women as sex slaves, sometimes for financial gains, sometimes for spreading their own race/religion. My recent reading of medieval history has been primarily due to this :eek:

3. Men are naturally stronger then women: There could be many scientific reasons, but I keep cncluding its there to give more control to the man during sex...something I love ;)

guys and girls...do you have any such tickle points?

Well ...
Talking about totally inaccurate (and of course politically incorrect) things:
More than once in history it was widely believed that Women are prone to promiscuity or actually all nymphomaniac.
At times I found the thought appealing for I like promiscuous women ... ;)

The same is true for women being naturally manipulative and in fact truly bitchy at heart.
I have been accused to write what was called (and hopefully translates well to) 'Bitch Fantasies'. And those people were right.
I really like some behavior traits which are associated with 'bitches'.
I have my personal theories for the ‘why’, but that's off topic. :D

Kojote . I have promiscuous girl stuck in my head now . thanks :p

I really love the fact that men are naturally stronger than women. I have a caveman theory for that, woman mates with the strongest man . . . and strongest man gets to literally take any woman he want s believe me that gets me terribly terribly hot.

urgh that's so creepy-- exactly the kind of heteronormativity that makes me throw up in my mouth.

Sex is the most amazing thing, isn't it? :D

Oh, oh, here's one: we're still more or less secondary citizens in the States! Or that the odds of a woman being raped in her lifetime are 1 in 5? Mmmm. Misogyny really gets me going. :rolleyes:

Well ...
Talking about totally inaccurate (and of course politically incorrect) things:
More than once in history it was widely believed that Women are prone to promiscuity or actually all nymphomaniac.
At times I found the thought appealing for I like promiscuous women ... ;)

Interesting...what time/place was this?

My pleasure! :D

I really love the fact that men are naturally stronger than women. I have a caveman theory for that, woman mates with the strongest man . . . and strongest man gets to literally take any woman he want s believe me that gets me terribly terribly hot.

I really think that a lot of women are coming back to that thought after discovering that too much sensibility, caring and softness actually more often than not lead to dissatisfying experiences in the bedroom.
I had a couple of discussions about the lack of appealing ‘manly behavior’ in lots of (so called) modern men.
Seems that there is something utterly ‘cavegirlish’ in some women, craving for some completely politically incorrect behavior.

Works for me because I happen to fit well into the picture of ‘Joe Caveman’. :D

I don’t think however, that this has to lead to (or actually is) misogyny.
I’m perfectly happy with respecting a woman in conversation and everyday life and actually turn out to be some kind of gentleman. Most of the time …
I think timing and awareness of opportunities and situations are essential.

urgh that's so creepy-- exactly the kind of heteronormativity that makes me throw up in my mouth.

Sex is the most amazing thing, isn't it? :D

Oh c'mon. Please be kind ...
:rose:

Interesting...what time/place was this?

Uhm ...
Apart from the whole medieval with it’s ‘women are far more prone to fall to the temptations of the devil’ crap?
Try interpretations of Christian and Islamic scripture regarding women in general and you’ll find out that the ‘original sin’ isn’t the only example for 'female guilt'.
Poor, poor men who had to withstand the evil temptations of the flesh for so long ... ;)

Or are you asking when and where I found the thought appealing? :D

Uhm ...
Apart from the whole medieval with it’s ‘women are far more prone to fall to the temptations of the devil’ crap?
Try interpretations of Christian and Islamic scripture regarding women in general and you’ll find out that the ‘original sin’ isn’t the only example for 'female guilt'.
Poor, poor men who had to withstand the evil temptations of the flesh for so long ... ;)

Oh no...I meant in the historical context :)..Im going to check out what you describe

Poor Poor ....them brutes have always had it so bad tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Oh no...I meant in the historical context :)..Im going to check out what you describe

Poor Poor ....them brutes have always had it so bad tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Yup.
It's sooo hard not to fall to the temptations of the flesh you bad, bad girls harass us with.
I failed and am bound to hell.
But then again I was anyway and it doesn't matter anymore ... :devil:

And I actually found someone who craves for getting punished for being such an evil temptress. :D

Nah ...
In fact I think the whole thing is based on the fear of men.
Women induce desires in us and therefore have a certain power above us. And they have learned to hide their desires well, thus giving us no such power above them.
That's generalized, but true. Even today. ;)

I really think that a lot of women are coming back to that thought after discovering that too much sensibility, caring and softness actually more often than not lead to dissatisfying experiences in the bedroom.
I had a couple of discussions about the lack of appealing ‘manly behavior’ in lots of (so called) modern men.
Seems that there is something utterly ‘cavegirlish’ in some women, craving for some completely politically incorrect behavior.

I’m perfectly happy with respecting a woman in conversation and everyday life and actually turn out to be some kind of gentleman. Most of the time …
I really love the way you word your opinions:rose: I can totally agree with everything you've said here. I could start to speculate on the whys and wherefores... but monday mornings, dammit. :D
Oh c'mon. Please be kind ...
:rose:
it's a visceral reaction. Like Dracnkitten with tentacles. Sexuality is endlessly fascinating!
Uhm ...

See-- the second would be the one I'd be interested in. A lot of my triggers formed so very young-- long before I was able to achieve an orgasm, I knew what fantasies turned me on.

I remember reading Roget's thesaurus, the section that dealt with crime and transgression, apprehension, judgment, punishment, parole, making amends... Just the litany of words was incredibly hot. And I don't like crime-and-punishment scenarios.

I really love the way you word your opinions:rose: I can totally agree with everything you've said here. I could start to speculate on the whys and wherefores... but monday mornings, dammit. .
Thank you! Really.
It means a lot to me that I actually succeed in being polite.
But it also is a little bit cowardice.
At the german board I often tend to be bullheaded and try to polarize. Here I have to think about what I want to say and end up remembering my manners more often and also trying to clarify what I want to say.
Hopefully it leaves not that much room for being an asshat.
But I still managed to get into serious discussions at times and alienate others with my opinions (remember the discussion about feminism?). I’m not sure yet if this comes from a lack of ability to express my thoughts completely or if some of my opinions actually are alienating.
Probably both … :D

Oh! And actually it’s Monday evening over here. ;)

See-- the second would be the one I'd be interested in. A lot of my triggers formed so very young-- long before I was able to achieve an orgasm, I knew what fantasies turned me on.

I remember reading Roget's thesaurus, the section that dealt with crime and transgression, apprehension, judgment, punishment, parole, making amends... Just the litany of words was incredibly hot. And I don't like crime-and-punishment scenarios.
You mean the ‘Or are you asking when and where I found the thought appealing?’ part?
Sometimes I can’t figure out exactly what you are talking about. Or more accurately ‘what opinion you have regarding some topics’.
Must be a language issue. Sorry! :rose:

Lol Kojote- i never went for gentle anyway, I've always known I was submissive. can't seem to help it

yeah, i was wondering when you learned this about yourself!

Thank you! Really.
It means a lot to me that I actually succeed in being polite.
But it also is a little bit cowardice.
I don't think it's cowardice. I think it's more important to you that you be understood-- sometimes we call that Growing Up ;)
At the german board I often tend to be bullheaded and try to polarize. Here I have to think about what I want to say and end up remembering my manners more often and also trying to clarify what I want to say.
Yes! because it's important on a forum. Words are all we have.
Hopefully it leaves not that much room for being an asshat.
But I still managed to get into serious discussions at times and alienate others with my opinions (remember the discussion about feminism?). I’m not sure yet if this comes from a lack of ability to express my thoughts completely or if some of my opinions actually are alienating.
Probably both …
Oh, definitely both. Anyone with strong opinions has the same issue :D

So... how old were you?

Lol Kojote- i never went for gentle anyway, I've always known I was submissive. can't seem to help it

Well ...
What I said was more about general society traits than about individuals.
Of course every individual makes his own way, but unfortunaltely the whole populace seems to hold only about 10% individuals at best ... :D

And regarding the 'can't help it':
Why should you?
Being on the dominant side I wouldn't object if all women chose the submissive way. ;)

I don't think it's cowardice. I think it's more important to you that you be understood-- sometimes we call that Growing Up ;)
Uh ... Damnit!
I tried to dodge that 'growing up' bullet. Seems I failed ... ;)

Yes! because it's important on a forum. Words are all we have.
But isn't it weird that I fit in much better when I actually have to think over what I'm writing?
I mean, I do think when answering posts in german, but apparently I fall back into stereotypes often or happen to react impulsive.
Fucking bad habit ...

Oh, definitely both. Anyone with strong opinions has the same issue :D
It actually sparks thoughts about the own point of view.
Whenever I happen to 'master' Englisch the way I 'mastered' German I'll have to pick another language to keep my brain on its toes.

So... how old were you?
Uh ...?
When?
At the moment I'm 34.
When I first realized that sometimes it is okay to be a caveman I may have been about 18. And when I successfully tested this belief and got sure about it I was about 25.
Realization that women are superior to men caught me at about 8 and I still wish I were born as a woman every now and then till today.
On the other hand I'm glad to be able to stand on the toilet for about 30 years and really enjoy being male since I was 17.
My current relationship started ten years ago and real experiences with BDSM begun about 14 months ago.
Does anything of this answer your question? ;)

Oh my ...
Can I use this as CV? :D

LMAO Kojote. Said can' thelp it cause my husband is pretty darned gentle . . . well only to me. He's afraid to hurt me . . . silly . . . so it would be nice if I didn't NEED submission and rough play/minor abuse. :p

LMAO Kojote. Said can' thelp it cause my husband is pretty darned gentle . . . well only to me. He's afraid to hurt me . . . silly . . . so it would be nice if I didn't NEED submission and rough play/minor abuse. :p

Ahh ...
Now I got it. At least I think ... :rolleyes:
What you say about your husband was true for me, too. And even after I was into the occasional rough one my current relationship didn’t develop further until the whole thing was ready to blow up.
Facing this we had to sit down and talk things over. And it wasn’t before then that I got told what she really was ready for and in fact needed.
On the other hand I hadn’t been ready to cross certain definite lines before. So the whole thing worked out favorably for the both of us.

I don’t know your relationship, but may I ask how clear you communicated your desires?
Did you really point out the need in your fantasies to him?
Maybe it could work in your favor to ‘sell’ the whole thing to him. Constructing some kind of role-playing around it worked in my favor one time or another.
Watch a movie like 96 Hours and ask him to be your buyer or something …
(Just suggestions)

PS: Reminds me of the topic:
Human trafficking / sex slave trade.

Last edited:
Lol well . . Kojote . .i do communicate VERY clearly.

That's why I get a husband . . . and then I have a Master :p I am collared, owned,and in training as a sex slave. And I love it :p They work together to make sure I get everything I need and I work twice as hard anf tryign to make sure they get everything they need.

Lol well . . Kojote . .i do communicate VERY clearly.

That's why I get a husband . . . and then I have a Master :p I am collared, owned,and in training as a sex slave. And I love it :p They work together to make sure I get everything I need and I work twice as hard anf tryign to make sure they get everything they need.

Sounds like you're a really lucky one.
Congratz! :rose:

you have a point there sweetie...:)

Well, human sexuality as always been one of those subjects prone to be fertile soil for the creation of myths... But some things that have been said do have some truth in them...

There is a book by zoologist Desmond Morris "The Human Sexes" where some of these myths are actually proven.

Let's see:

Men are in fact stronger than women
Men have more muscle mass percentage than women, which gives them extra physical power. Its been theorized that this is the result of gender specialization, according to which men would have evolved to be - basically - enforcers and women organizers.

Women have more stamina than men
Yes. In all departments, usually.
Female body as evolved to be long lasting. Women live longer, can sustain efforts for longer periods (think of birth and sex) and are generally more capable of sustaining pain better.

Women's breasts are purely aesthetic and you carry a copy of your pussy glued to your face.
Yes, it's true.

Women's lips are normally more plump and reddish than men's lips and become plumper and even more red when sexual arouse happens. This is called subliminal sexual communication.

And humans breast are basically a conception error: for 98% of a woman's life, her breasts are just an added load to be carried, except when breast feeding. But somewhere down the road of evolution, Nature realized that having something to catch men's attention on the front of the body was good for women and so it was kept. That is what I call a really pleasant mistake to the eyes...

The human penis shape is actually a very smart conception, although it may look very silly most of the time.
Its a wonder of engineering and fluid mechanics, being capable of sustaining an erection without the aid of any rigid body inside.
And its shape is actually much more designed to be an aggression instrument than one can believe: the specific shape of the head creates negative pressure when backing up inside the vagina, in order to remove any possible traces of semen already in there, left by a competitor.

Women are genetically promiscuous.
Just as much as men, but for different reason.
At the dawn of men kind, being promiscuous, for a woman, was a sure way to ensure she could get extra food for herself and her children.
For men... Well, lets just say that we are built to spread seed around. The more we fuck around, the more probability is that we can ensure our continuity.

I could keep going on and on. I love to collect factoids...

Well, human sexuality as always been one of those subjects prone to be fertile soil for the creation of myths... But some things that have been said do have some truth in them...

There is a book by zoologist Desmond Morris "The Human Sexes" where some of these myths are actually proven.

Let's see:

Men are in fact stronger than women
Men have more muscle mass percentage than women, which gives them extra physical power. Its been theorized that this is the result of gender specialization, according to which men would have evolved to be - basically - enforcers and women organizers.

Women have more stamina than men
Yes. In all departments, usually.
Female body as evolved to be long lasting. Women live longer, can sustain efforts for longer periods (think of birth and sex) and are generally more capable of sustaining pain better.

Women's breasts are purely aesthetic and you carry a copy of your pussy glued to your face.
Yes, it's true.

Women's lips are normally more plump and reddish than men's lips and become plumper and even more red when sexual arouse happens. This is called subliminal sexual communication.

And humans breast are basically a conception error: for 98% of a woman's life, her breasts are just an added load to be carried, except when breast feeding. But somewhere down the road of evolution, Nature realized that having something to catch men's attention on the front of the body was good for women and so it was kept. That is what I call a really pleasant mistake to the eyes...

The human penis shape is actually a very smart conception, although it may look very silly most of the time.
Its a wonder of engineering and fluid mechanics, being capable of sustaining an erection without the aid of any rigid body inside.
And its shape is actually much more designed to be an aggression instrument than one can believe: the specific shape of the head creates negative pressure when backing up inside the vagina, in order to remove any possible traces of semen already in there, left by a competitor.

Women are genetically promiscuous.
Just as much as men, but for different reason.
At the dawn of men kind, being promiscuous, for a woman, was a sure way to ensure she could get extra food for herself and her children.
For men... Well, lets just say that we are built to spread seed around. The more we fuck around, the more probability is that we can ensure our continuity.

I could keep going on and on. I love to collect factoids...

..mm love the suction part...and sometimes I do feel being pulled out with it...:eek:

Back