Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Shysweet for reminding me that sex without meaning is pointless, and that it's the people involved that add meaning and not the act itself. As such, I'll continue to wait until I find someone that give me that meaning.


Now this comment has made my entire night... ICT I would not have sex with anyone that I didn't really and truly care about and who I didn't believe with my entire soul loved and cared about me.... It's just not who I am. :heart:
 
I confess that I just bitched out my best friend for calling me while he was driving home drunk. I can't stand idiots talking on their phone while they drive sober, let alone fucking plastered. The guy's like a brother to me, but part of me wanted him to crash just to learn a fucking lesson.

Done ranting now.

ICT I am to the point I really hate drunks. There are so many people close to me that alcohol has just ruined their entire life. And mine... :( I don't mean an occasional I"m going to stay where I"m at and get a little silly drunk. I mean good old going to drink whiskey until my whole personality changes drunk.
 
ICT I am very glad that the week is half over. I need Christmas break to be here SOON.
 
Well now, if you're a good boy, we might get on here and talk a little about it ;)

hmmmm.... think we could record it somehow girl??? if he thinks a phone call was hot what do you think he'd think watching me take your nipple in my mouth and work my way down? ;) :devil:
 
not sure what he would think but I know you just turned me on a little :)
 
hmmmm.... think we could record it somehow girl??? if he thinks a phone call was hot what do you think he'd think watching me take your nipple in my mouth and work my way down? ;) :devil:
I don't know how we'd record it. That's too much work! I want to have fun. As for your mouth on my nipple, mmmmmmm, I love thinking about that.
 
I confess that the Simpsons episode where Homer becomes an ice cream man vexes me. There is a scene where Homer gets dressed in a "most unusual way." I'm pretty sure its a reference to some other piece of pop culture, but I don't know what it is.:eek:

"I'm a Unitard!"
- Ralph Wiggum

P.S. If anyone can explain that scene to me, I would appreciate it.:)
 
I would love to get the pleasure of spending a fun filled evening with 2 very delightful and interesting females.
 
P.S. If anyone can explain that scene to me, I would appreciate it.:)

Near as I can gather based on pics and some quick wiki searching it's a parody of the intro to "Da Ali-G Show". Can't prove it by me though because I've not seen the episode since it first aired and I was never a fan of Ali-G.
 
ICT I saw the same cute girl running the same trail I always run at for a second time today. Today she grinned and winked at me and it totaly made my day :D
 
ICT soccer moms with some junk in the trunk and a minivan get me excited. Is that wrong? I hope not.
 
I would love to get the pleasure of spending a fun filled evening with 2 very delightful and interesting females.
Now that gets me all hot and steamy! Maybe we should have a conference call when her new toy arrives? That would be fun!
 
Ohh lucky you for new toys, I tried talking hubbie into getting me some for Christmas but I do see that happening. I get a new computer chair instead :(


Now that gets me all hot and steamy! Maybe we should have a conference call when her new toy arrives? That would be fun!
 
Near as I can gather based on pics and some quick wiki searching it's a parody of the intro to "Da Ali-G Show". Can't prove it by me though because I've not seen the episode since it first aired and I was never a fan of Ali-G.

Good call.

The Simpsons scene is in reference to the intro of the Ali G show.

For the record, the Simpsons scene is more amusing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top