There's no 31st of June?

Zionisacat

Really Really Experienced
A prostitute accidentally books someone in for an hour on 31st of June. Thankfully she realises her mistake and bumps him to the 30th but forgets that she's already got someone for that time as well. She calls to explain her mistake and while neither men want to cancel, they don't mind sharing. ;)

A prostitute accidentally books someone in for an hour on 31st of June. Thankfully she realises her mistake and bumps him to the 30th but forgets that she's already got someone for that time as well. She calls to explain her mistake and while neither men want to cancel, they don't mind sharing. ;)

cute idea. Could also be just a date (pair of dates) without the prostitution angle.

I assume the double booking will require a double penetration in order not to lose any time slots.

This is a public service announcement. It has been brought to my attention that there is no such thing as a 31st of September either. Just in case anyone was wondering.

I recall a couple of old SciFi stories about time, one where folks jump from Monday to Wednesday without realizing Tuesday went missing, another where the MC finds himself in the space between Monday and Tuesday. Stuff ensues.

Let's give the OP idea that F&SF treatment. The hooker books sessions on impossible days -- and those days happen anyway. (How? An interdimensional datebook.) She builds a lucrative trade, doing hubbies when nobody will miss them. She likely charges bonus rates for 29-30 February.

Then the wondrous time structure collapses (like an unstable tessarect) and she's forced to double-up all her 31st johns on the 30th of April, June, September, and November. Yeah, much spit-roasting.

Back