The Photographer

Andi stepped into the gracious Dining Room and walked carefully towards the table, approaching Her Master on finely balanced heels, the soft silk of her stockings whispering as her thighs brushed against each other.

1015365291.jpg


Her care was as much to keep the dress covering her breasts as to stay steadily on the high stilettos that she had chosen, hoping that her choices pleased Her Master.

Stopping a metre from him, she lowered her eyes and asked, "Is this satisfactory, Mast..., er Sir..." briefly looking up to see if he noticed her slip, or was cross with her.

She'd spent the afternoon recovering from the jumble of confusing experiences of the morning. While she desperately wanted to be the Professional, she knew that she had allowed her feelings and emotions to become wrapped up in her modelling, and the memories of her deep, satisfying, exciting and naughty Orgasms made her quiver afresh.

Andi tried to concentrate on some outdoor photographs of nature, but she was too distracted by the demands of the Mr Knowles session, and soon retired to her room to take a long soak and prepare for the evening.

After her bath she donned a simple silk white robe, almost transparent, and went again to the wardrobe, this time to make her own selection of gown. She hoped it would do, demonstrating her comfort with Artistic Nudity, but also showing good taste in formal dinner wear. Her only worry was that Her Master would consider it too short ... especially since it was all she had on above her heels.
 
Batard and Knowles were quite pleased with their sweet gorgeous little protégé’s progress in her journey form innocent young school girl to obedient little submissive. Byron Batard smiled be parentally as Andi came to him, trying so hard to be adult alluring model that she wished so deeply to be for him as she balanced precariously on the high stilettos that she had chosen. Those daring heels accentuated the sensual curve of Andi’s calves which were further highlighted by the soft silken stockings she had selected. Yet the soft blue gossamer, translucent gown the gorgeous young innocent had selected was her most daring choice of all. The neck line plunged in a provocative “V” to her little dimpled belly button the seductive curve of her firm young breast and her little pale pink rose bud nipples were barely covered by the sheer gossamer fabric. The helm line dance the sensual curve of Andi’s taunt little ass and caressed the tops of her thighs drawing the viewer’s eye to her sweet little shaven pussy that was just teasingly out of sight.

"Is this satisfactory, Mast..., er Sir..."

Batard’s smile only broadened at the gorgeous young creatures’ innocent little slip of the tongue.

“Your choices please me Miss Kay.”

He saw how Andi breathed a shy of relief even as her cheeks were kissed by the most adorable maidenly blush.

Does Master seem more natural to you Miss Kay……..Andi?.......

Batard caressed the young school girl’s cheek with the back of his hand. Batard continued before his innocent little lamb could answer his question.

“….If I am your Mater Andi it means you must do every thing I tell you with out question.”

As he spoke Batard let his finger slide between the sheer material of the girl’s gown and the soft silken skin of her firm young breasts he let Andi feel the warmth of his hand on her flesh and the cool kiss of the evening air on her heaving breasts as he bared her dusky pink areola and all but bared he pale pink nipple.

“If it was I who had been shooting you and Miss Lee Andi I would have had her pierce your nipples as if you were her slave.”

Batard hatched the young beauty’s soft innocent eyes, his dare sensual and very serious.

“If I am your Master Andi would you have submitted to my will for Art’s Sake?”
 
For Art's Sake?

Her master couldn't possibly realise how her heart leaped inside her, how complete he made her joy, by unconsciously confirming that he thought in the same way that she did! Who would believe that her thoughts of the last few days would be echoed so exactly by the Master she so respected and admired, and wanted to serve.

"Oh I'm sure I would submit to anything my Master thinks is necessary for me to develop my understanding, for the sake of Art," she replied seriously, meaning every word of it.

She wasn't sure about having her nipples pierced, but if Her Master considered it necessary, she would Bravely Endure the Suffering, for Art's Sake, and she sighed a tragic sigh of endurance.

As Her Master toyed with exposing her nipple, Andi was proud of the progress she had made with accepting the Artistic Value of Nudity, not only being comfortable now with her own nudity in company, but with the way the Master was demonstrating his appreciation of how far she'd come, even exposing her nipples whenever he wished. Oh how kind and thoughtful of him to so reassure her! And his hand felt so comforting, so reassuring, so arousing on her bare flesh, especially after the intense sexuality of the morning.

"And yes, Master, I understand the importance of obedience, Sir, my Lord..." andi kept her eyes downcast, not daring to look up in case that was too presumptive of her
 
What an adorable little blush and that bright sparkle of joy in Andi’s stunningly beautiful eyes as he simply said For Art’s sake. Little could the innocent young beauty know that her Master and Knowles knew her most secret hopes and desires, that they had read her journal where she had laid her young soul bare to them?

"Oh I'm sure I would submit to anything my Master thinks is necessary for me to develop my understanding, for the sake of Art,"

There was a youthful seriousness and commitment in Andi’s reply that pleased Batard. He was pleased the way her gorgeous young body seemed to arch to his touch as he toyed with her taunt pale pink rose bud nipples.

"And yes, Master, I understand the importance of obedience, Sir, my Lord..."

Andi’s eyes were demurely downcast as if she were unworthy to met her Master’s gaze without is permission. The young girl’s use of my Lord had not gone unnoticed by Batard.

“Master will be sufficient Miss Kay.”

Byron Batard mildly chastised his sweet innocent protégé. His hand gently cupped Andi’s breast and his thumb grazed her taunt nipple.

“Knowles you may serve dinner now.”

Batard lifted the girl’s chin with a single finger till her soft eyes once more met his intense probing gaze. He simply patted his knee,

“Come sit Miss Kay.”

He invited the young beauty to sit on his knee apposition that would allow him to toy with her sweet shaven little pussy during dinner to have her on the edge of yet another orgasm by the time the meal was finished. Batard wanted his little protégé to be primed for an evening photo shoot in the stables that served as Knowles’s Noir Ombre’s studio.
 
Andi sat obediently on Her Master's knee, loving all the attention he was giving her, delighted with his approval of dress.

She felt his arms around her, his strong, warm hand pressing against her tender body.

She started contemplating how she would write up today in her journal ...

Certainly andi wanted to describe the fear and excitement of the shoot with Mr Knowles, the strange sexiness of Miss Lee and the amazing Orgasms andi received at her hands. And then there was her discovery that Her Master thought the same way she did about Art! Oh how she wanted to serve Him, please Him, make Him Proud of Her as she Learnt Her Art. Clearly He too thought that Art was everything.

Nodding her head to her inward thoughts, she agreed that if He wanted her nipples pierced, that was good enough for her; she must trust Him and obey in everything. Maybe he'd test her obedience by giving her commands that didn't make sense? If so, then she'd be ready! She could obey whatever he asked! Andi was almost looking forward to proving her obedience! Yes, that promise to herself was definitely going in the Journal!
 
Byron Batard smiled as Andi obediently came to him and took a seat on his knee like an adorable little fly innocently coming into his sensually seductive web. The Mater’s arm snaked around his gorgeous young protégé’s trim little waist as he drew her fully on to his lap. Batard loved the feel of Andi’s firm little derrière nestled against the ridged line of his cock, the only barrier his trousers and her sexy little excuse of a gown. Batard’s hand rested on the smooth velvet skin of the girl’s thigh. His eyes found hers and in their clear innocent depths he saw Andi’s commitment to be every thing he wanted her to be. That she would obey whatever he asked. He could see that Andi was almost looking forward to proving her obedience!

“You know that you’re a very beautiful young Lady Miss Kay!”

As he spoke Batard’s finger tips seductively trailed over the soft velvet skin of the young beauty’s firm thigh as he traced random little patterns on Andi’s creamy ivory flesh.

“You should never hide your beauty from me Miss Kay!”

Batard’s voice, though soft, dark, and seductive carried the unmistakable note of authority, even as he edged back the helm of Andi’s translucent blue gown to expose her shaven little pussy to his sight and to his touch. Batard’s fingers slipped boldly between Andi’s velvet thighs the tip of his finger sliding along the moist hot pink folds of the girl’s virgin’s treasure to roll her sweet little clit under the tip of his finger. Mr. Knowles dark ebony hands were in stark contrast to the gorgeous young beauty’s soft ivory skin as he slowly eased Andi’s dress out of the way so his massive hands could cup her firm little breasts as he tweaked and tugged at her throbbing nipples.

“Would you like to cum for me Miss Kay, to show me what an obedient and good little girl you can be for Me.?’

The question challenging Andi’s desire to be The Most Obedient, The Best, Most Cooperative, and Most Obliging Model for her Master while she enjoyed a sinfully delightful orgasm.
 
"Oh, I'm sure I can be very obedient sir, Master; yes, if it would please you, I'd love to cum for you.." she replied, blushing deeply as she admitted her desire, already becoming aroused by her submission to His Command and wish, by His fingers teasing the hot flesh between her thighs, by Mr Knowles huge strong hands on her now-bared breasts, her nipples already swelling.

"Of course I won't hide myself from you, Sir, you know that; I'll wear anything you tell me, no matter what, or nothing, whenever you say, wherever sir," earnestly nodding again to emphasise her determination.

She felt sure that He couldn't possibly understand how exciting it was for her to feel his fingers on her skin, to see his eyes upon her body, to feel his approval of her, of how she looked, of how she was behaving, performing.

Her Master was so good, so selfless to spend so much time and attention on her! And lovely Mr Knowles was so kind too, when he had so many things to attend to and duties to perform.

Andi felt her body tingling with the combined stimulation of 4 strong hot male hands, hands that knew how to tease and excite, lighting the furnace inside her, turning up the temperature as she arched her back and moved her knees further apart.

"Mmm, oh Sir, oh my .... oh that's .... ooh" she cooed, now rocking her hips, gyrating her body sinuously as she embraced her building orgasm, feeling it grow so beautifully .... she felt she'd do anything He wanted if he kept rewarding her with Orgasms, oh yes ...
 
"Oh, I'm sure I can be very obedient sir, Master; yes, if it would please you, I'd love to cum for you.."


His sweet little protégé had not even hesitated a moment before submitting to her Master’s will. Batard loved Andi’s maidenly blush and the little pleased smile that bowed the corners of her sweet kissable mouth. Little could the young coed know that both men knew her deepest secrets and were using those girlish dreams and fantasies against her. Andi’s little gown was just resting around her waist as she sat there bared to the waist, on her Master’s lap, her breasts and nipples the play toys for Mr. Knowles amusement while her virgin pussy was bared for her Master’s pleasure. He loved the way Andi gasped and cooed so sweetly

"Mmm, oh Sir, oh my .... oh that's .... ooh"

The intoxicating fragrance of his naughty little coed’s arousal filled his nostrils as Andi shamelessly spread her thighs apart so that her Master’s fingers would have better access to her throbbing clit.

“Miss Kay do you like cuming when I photograph you.?’

Batard asked as he rolled Andi’s clit between his thumb and forefinger.

Andi….

Knowles cooed in the girl’s ear making her very name sound so darkly sensual and seductive.

…do you like it when I pinch and tug at your nipples…….

Knowles’ words echoed what he was doing to the young girl.

….and squeeze your breasts.

His teeth grazed Andi’s ear as Batard slowly finger fucked her virgin pussy.

Would you give your Master your virginity if he asked for it

Knowles hissed in Andi’s ear.

“Cum Miss Kay!”

Came Batard’s simple command.

A few moments later he cooed.

“Again Miss Kay!”
 
Mmm oh she felt a series of mini delights fluttering through her insides and pulsing between her legs as Her Master commanded her to cum ... such a kind, generous Master..

"Oh Mr Knowles, I'll give Master anything he wants," she murmured back through her distractions, "and yes, I love what you do with my nipples.. oh!"

Remembering that Her Master had asked her a question, she turned her face to him and whispered, "Master, I love cumming whenever you let me, but it is especially powerful when you're photographing me, more intimate, more shared, more owned by you Sir ..." she mused as he continued to stimulate her swollen wet folds and nub of exquisite sensations.

"Mmm I adore Orgasms Sir ... they make me feel so wonderful, so complete, so much a woman ...."

closing her eyes ad surrendering to their hands she rode the waves of her pleasure completely surrendered to the moment, to the men, to her fate
 
"Oh Mr. Knowles, I'll give Master anything he wants,………..and yes, I love what you do with my nipples.. oh!"

Andi gasped in a sensual little coo. There was a youthful conviction in her angelic voice even as her gorgeous young body arched to her Master’s and Mr. Knowles seductive touch.

"Master, I love cumming whenever you let me, but it is especially powerful when you're photographing me, more intimate, more shared, more owned by you Sir ........."


There was a seductive little gap as His young protégé came ever closer to that dark sinful pleasure that Andi so loved. Her cheek flushed crimson as she made her little confession.

"Mmm I adore Orgasms Sir ... they make me feel so wonderful, so complete, so much a woman ...."

Andi’s soft angelic voice trailed off as she surrendered to a soul searing orgasm. Her supple young body lost in the pleasure of the moment. Her Master was quite pleased with her progress as Andi came again simply at his command.

Batard held the spent and exhausted young beauty in the security of his arms and brushed a few strands of her sweat matted hair from her face and gave Andi a fatherly kiss on her forehead.

“Mr. Knowles you may serve dinner.”

Yes Sir..”

Was Knowles simple reply as he gave Andi’s rosebud nipples a little pinch before letting his hands slip from her aching breasts. Her Master let his fingers slip from the girl’s hungering pussy and picked up his wine glass, for the first time in an hour Andi was so very empty.

Batard brought the glass to Andi’s lips as he simply said;

“Drink.”

Knowles brought a simple dinner of dates, olives, and roasted meats. Batard selected a succulent piece of meat and offered it to his young protégé as she sat nestled on his lap.

“Eat Miss Kay.”

Batard fed Andi from his finger tips and had her drink from his glass. When the meal was finished Knowles cleared the table of everything but the dark rich maroon table cloth.
“Stand Miss Kay.”

When Andi had slipped from his lap the gorgeous young coed stood between her Master and Mr. Knowles. Here little blue gown hung around her hips like a Polynesian sarong her firm young breasts bared for their pleasure.

“Your heels Miss Kay…….remove them.”

Batard knew that without her heels the difference between Andi’s petite stature and his height would be accentuated.

“Mr. Knowles help Andi on to the table.”

Knowles lifted Andi to stand in the center of the table, the center of attention.

“Remove your dress Miss Kay and then recline.”

Batard waited for his young protégé to obey his command as Knowles brought him his camera.

“ Touch yourself for Miss Kay, I want to photograph you while you masturbate my dear.”
 
Somehow the meal was very erotic for andi. Maybe it was because she'd just orgasmed more than once. Maybe it was because she was topless while the men were dressed. Maybe it was being fed, or maybe it was His simple commands which she willingly obeyed without question or hesitation, eating and drinking what he wanted, at his instruction.

“Stand Miss Kay.”

The simple order made her quiver in excitement, anticipating that He might be about to test her Obedience, eager to show him just how good a girl she could be, now standing in front of the two men with her little blue dress round her waist.

“Your heels Miss Kay…….remove them.”

She slipped them off her feet, revelling in obeying His Commands.

Mr. Knowles hands felt so reassuringly strong as he lifted her effortlessly to stand on the table before them.

“Remove your dress Miss Kay and then recline.”

Sliding the dress over her hips to pool at her ankles, andi's fingers trembled slightly with the sexual tension and her arousal, the insides of her thighs wetly lubricated. She demurely lowered herself to sit on the table surface, then stretched out her legs and lay back.

“ Touch yourself for Miss Kay, I want to photograph you while you masturbate my dear.”

Oh! That was so exquisitely naughty! She wasn't very good at touching herself, not like the 2 men; it was something she was only recently learning, but she decided to copy as much as she could from the way they had teased her hot swollen slippery flesh.

Letting her knees part, she slid one finger of the hand furthest from the camera from her poo hole to her throbbing nub, along the line of her protruding inner lips, then circled her clit slowly, getting closer to it with each pass. Looking at the camera as she surrendered to the sensations, turned on by the fact that not only were they watching, but the camera was also recording this for sharing with an audience one day, she parted her knees further and rubbed over her inflamed clit, then slipped a finger between her lips, parting them with 2 outstretched fingers ....

"Like this, Sir, My Master?" she asked huskily
 
Andi stood on the table the center of attention as both her Master and Mr. Knowles took their seats as the young coed eased her gown over her hips to slide down her long sculptured legs to pool around her trim little ankles. Batard smile parentally as this gorgeous young creature slowly reclined in a single fluid sensual movement. Batard wondered if his young protégé knew how truly beautiful and sensually seductive she was.

Andi lay there her supple young body in a sensual “S” curve, her creamy ivory skin in stark contrast to the dark maroon table clothe, her silken mane a dark chestnut halo framing her angelic face. The young beauty’s hand was spread over her virgin’s treasure. Slowly Andi let her knees part, shyly she slid one finger of the hand furthest from the camera from her dimpled little puckered anus to her throbbing clit. At the first touch of her own finger the young coed flawless cheeks were kissed with the most adorable shade of pink that spread from the tip of her little button nose to the tip of her toes. Batard’s camera met the young girl’s sensually hooded soft brown eyes as if it was her master’s dark golden hazel eyes the all seeing eye of the camera adoringly caressing Andi as she masturbated for him.

CLICK

The unblinking eye of the camera caught her first innocent attempts of the young coed to do as she was commanded. Soon Mr. Knowles was whispering into Andi’s ear a dark seductive voice that guided the young girl in how to be bolder more sensual as she masturbated for her Master’s pleasure his dark ebony cheek pressed to her lily white ivory cheek and his fingers running through her dark silken mane. Knowles let Andi’s luxurious chestnut mane drip from his finger tips as if it were living rich tawny dark chocolate.

Batard waited for his adorable little protégé’s gorgeous supple young body arch in the throws a soul searing orgasm before he laid his camera aside. He gripped Andi’s trim little ankles and drew her bucking thrashing young body to hum He threw her legs over his shoulders as he feasted on her sweet dewy nectar, his mouth, lips, tongue, and teeth lashed Andi’s succulent virgin pussy as the young innocent screamed out her sinful ecstasy . Those screams of ecstasy were soon silenced by Mr. Knowles demanding kiss.
 
As her fingers explored the slippery folds between her thighs, Andi felt herself becoming more and more captivated by her new experiences. The exquisite intensity of the pleasure was only heightened by the naughty, disgustingly erotic comments that Mr Knowles was pouring into her ear as he stroked her hair. Her fingers followed his guiding commands and gave her a pleasure she'd never yet received at her own hands. She wanted more of this!

The combination of her nudity, two clothed men feasting their eyes on her naked body, her masturbation, the dark filthy words of explicit sexuality, and most of all THE CAMERA! had her rushing into another quivering Orgasm, and she knew she was hooked.

As her climax took her and she started to scream in fulfilment, she felt Master take her and smother her sex with his warm sensual mouth, just as Mr K kissed her in a passionate, adult, oral coupling.

Oh, she was hooked!

When she came up for air, she exclaimed, "Oh YES! Oh Master! Anything! Feast on me! I'm yours!"

As she lay back, slightly sweaty, naked, her pussy dripping with her own cum and Master's saliva, hair in disarray, she felt like a wanton slut and wondered what that portrait would look like!

Andi knew she was lost. She wanted more, and realised that she'd do anything Master commanded to get more. She looked at him hungrily, wondering what he would want of her next
 
"Oh YES! Oh Master! Anything! Feast on me! I'm yours!"

Andi was hooked, her gorgeous young body expertly schooled to crave the carnal pleasure that Batard and Mr. Knowles could either grant or deny her. After her gasped confession Batard’s adorable little protégé lay back, gorgeous young body glistening, Andi’s shaved naked pussy dripping with her own cum and Master's saliva, and her luxurious tawny copper mane in wild disarray, a fiery halo surrounding her angelic face.

“Anything Miss Kay?”

Sebastian teased his sweet wanton protégé. Then his voice took on that now familiar note of authority that demanded Andi’s unquestioning obedience. His hot moist breath washed over the young redheaded virgin’s succulent pussy, he looked up the sinuous length of her supple young body to where Mr. Knowles was feasting on her left nipple.

“I want you photograph you pleasing me with that sweet little mouth of yours Miss Kay. I want to capture your awakening to the pleasures of the body Miss Kay. Now my dear get up from the table and kneel before me.”

Mr. Knowles’s lips slipped from Andi’s engorged nipple and she was left lying on that maroon table cloth all alone and her supple pale ivory skin in stark contrast to the dark blood red of the table cloth.

click

The opening image of Miss Andrea Kay’s final fall from grace captured for posterity as her Master waited for her to arise and come to kneel before him. Mr. Knowles ready to instruct the young virgin in the finer points of pleasing a man with her mouth, ready to instruct sweet young Andi in how to become a wanton little cock sucker.
 
Savouring for a moment her slutty pose on the table, grinning to herself ar how naughty she was being, but acknowledging to herself that she was also experiencing greater pleasure than ever before in her life, she looked up at Master and replied, "ANYTHING! At all! Whatever you Command my Lord, my Master. And yes, please tell me how I may repay your great kindnesses to me, give you pleasure like you've given me."

Slowly rolling onto her side she slid gracefully from the table and knelt demurely at Master's feet.

"I'm ready for my next lesson, my Master. I wish to learn EVERYTHING you want to teach me. I promise to obey without question, like a good student.."

She looked up into His eyes, glancing across at the lovely Mr K, them back to her Master before lowering her gaze in submission.
 
"I'm ready for my next lesson, my Master. I wish to learn EVERYTHING you want to teach me. I promise to obey without question, like a good student.."

Andi looked up into her Master’s eyes as she knelt before him her firm little derrière resting on her heels.

“ Are you Miss Kay?”

Batard asked as he slowly unzipped his trousers his cock spring out and fleetingly brushed Andi’s full moist virginal lips to sensually bob before her innocent soft eyes its one eye like the seductive eyes of a serpent.

Give your Master’s cock a loving little kiss!”

Mr. Knowles sensual whispered in their young Protégé’s ear.

Taste Him Miss Kay.
 
Eager to demonstrate what a good girl she could be, what an excellent student, she kissed the big end of her Master's pretty cock, marvelling at how lovely it looked when pointing straight at her. She'd seen Mr K's black monster, of course, even photographed it, but somehow her Master's was better, more personal, more demanding, more in control of her.

Grateful for Mr K's suggestion, she flicked her tongue out to taste the tip, thinking about its tangy hotness, softness, aroma ... she screwed up her face in concentration as she determined to remember that first taste of man-flesh, hoping she could describe it properly in her journal.

Flicking a glance sideways to Mr K for his approval, she sat back after the kiss and looked up at her Master, ready for his next command, desperately hoping to get to know his demanding manhood a lot better
 
Andi looked so adorably innocent as she kneeled back on her heels her soft eyes closed a bemused smile on her angelic face as if she were savoring that taste of the velvet tip of her Master’s cock. Slowly those stunningly beautiful eyes fluttered open a quick side long glance to Mr. Knowles then Andi turned her adoring gaze to meet the piercing gaze of her Master as she sought his approval.

“Such soft moist pleasing lips you have Miss Kay.”

Andi lick your master Cock and ball’s worship his manhood with loving little kisses……

Knowles whispered in the stunning little redhead’s ear. His the dark sensual voice of temptation directing her guiding her until Andi’s sweet moist lips “O”ed around the tip and shaft of her master rock hard cock. Knowles darkly sensual and seductive voice began to guide Andi in the arts of how to please a man with her mouth, lips, and naughty little pink tongue. Soon he would guide the sweet young innocent in how to deep throat her Master’s cock.
 
“Such soft moist pleasing lips you have Miss Kay.”

Oh, how her Master's praise delighted her, and she smiled as she listened to naughty Mr K advising her some more.

Following his guidance, she flicked out her tongue and licked and kissed her way down the sides and back, then under, before opening her mouth to receive his magnificent length between her hot wet lips, her own lower lips becoming swollen and wet in their turn
 
The way those soft adoring eyes gazing up into his pleased Batard, sweet little Andi had come such a long way sense she had first arrived at Kirk Haven Abbey. Andi’s soft green eyes were so beautifully expressive and now a bright emerald fire burned in their clear innocent depths while her shy, naughty little pink tongue flicked out, sensually licking, and her sweet moist lips seductively kissing. Andi adoringly licked and kissed her way down the sides of his cock and back up, then under, before her sweet moist lips seductively “O” ed to lovingly sliding over the velvet tip of his rock hard cock. Those seductively sensual lips slid down the length of his throbbing manhood. Andi’s warm, moist lips, obscenely “O”ed, to slid lower and lower down the length of Batard’s cock as she followed Mr. Knowles’s instruction, taking more and more of her Master into her virgin mouth.

Sebastian Batard’s dark golden hazel eyes met Andi’s soft beautifully expressive emerald green eyes and saw her desperate need for his approval. His hand cupped her chin, stilling her adorably bobbing tawny copper head. His thumb gently stroking her flawless cheek, his dominating hazel gaze easily holding Andi’s stunningly beautiful eyes captive,

“You are beautiful Miss Kay, your are very pleasing Miss, and very, very special to me.”

He smiled down into Andi’s eyes his finger tips sensually slipped from her chin and cheek. He brushed a few stray hairs from her angelic face before his fingers entwined into Miss Andrea Kay tawny copper hair as he drew her loving lips further down his cock, Sebastian position her head so that he could enter her tight little virgin throat as Mr. Knowles instructed their adorable little protégé in the Finer Arts of deep throating her Master’s cock. Both men praised Andi’s every little success and Knowles camera clicked capturing every delicious moment of Andi’s education in the art of orally pleasing a man with her sweet succulent mouth. Soon her little button nose was pressed to Batard’s wiry groin as he held the young redheaded beauty’s mouth and throat impaled on his throbbing cock before once more beginning fucking Andi’s angelic face, tight little throat and hot sweet mouth.

Now it was only a matter of moments before her Master’s cock would gush scalding jets of white hot cum that would fill her virgin mouth and throat. Batard smiled as he knew he would have a special surprise for the young innocent virgin.
 
Last edited:
“You are beautiful Miss Kay, your are very pleasing Miss, and very, very special to me.”

Oh! How His praise lit up her world!

Andrea did her very best to follow all of Mr K's advice, while trying to accomodate each push and thrust of her Master's wonderful masculinity, savouring the way it ran forward and back over her tongue, the way it filled her mouth even to the back of her throat.

Relaxing and swallowing like she was told, she managed not to gag, and congratulated herself on feeling her Master swell even bigger.

She was enjoying the velvety heat of him, the rubbing on her lips, the human male animal smell, the tickling against her nose when he pressed in full length. The whole situation turned her on, especially the camera recording everything, and Andi knew she was getting close to another Orgasm herself, without even touching.

She didn't think it could get better than this, and Andi knew that her new addiction was sucking her Master's cock ... if only He would let her do this every day!

But she was letting her mind wander, and she concentrated once more on pleasing Him, on trying to do this right, while her own fluids started trickling down her inner thigh.
 
Even as his words of praise rang in Andi’s ears, his fingers curling into her rich luxurious tawny copper mane, as he bent his adorable little protégé to his will the intoxicating fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils. Batard smiled into Knowles knowing eyes and unspoken shared the knowledge that their sweet adorable puppet was about to cum, to cum without anyone touching her sweet little greedy pussy or her aching breast or nipples. This shared knowledge soon became a taunting game to have their sweet girl indeed cum without ever being sensually touched other than by her Master’s cock as it slide in and out of her sweet hot mouth and tight little throat.

Such a good and pleasing young lady you are Miss Kay”

Once more Sebastian Batard’s praise washed over his sweet innocent protégé as he seductively raped her angelic face and tight little throat.

Hold the Master’s cock deep in your throat Andi, then swallows massage his manhood with your throat’s muscles.

Mr. Knowles whispered so darkly into her ear. Each word set the stray hairs at the nape of Andi’s neck dancing in the most sensually seductive manner.

When Batard could feel the young teen beauty’s supple young body begin to tremble, when her little moans and gasps of pleasure were almost continuous, and the dark musky fragrance of her arousal hung heavy on the air Batard breathe a single word, a soft subtitle command to his adorable little angel.

“CUM”


Knowles kissed the nape of her neck as Batard had issued his command.
 
"CUM"

At her Master's command Andi felt a rush , a thrill of delight that sent her over the edge, and she once again experienced that awesome sensation as a small series of mini Orgasms rippled through her, accentuated by the hot throbbing erection in her mouth.

Eyelids fluttering, breath rasping through her nostrils, saliva dribbling down her chin, Andi shuddered in the throes of her ecstasy while her sticky juices trickled down to slick the insides of her thighs.

With each contracting pulse between her legs, Andi sucked on her Master's delicious cock, unconsciously trying to milk it for his orgasm, her body wanting to empty his balls into her mouth, or any orifice, or surface, just desperate for her ultimate reward.
 
Sebastian was pleased that his little Girl came at just his command. Her gorgeous supple young body quivering with the rush of sinful pleasure that engulfed her. Andi’s loving little mouth desperately suckling his cock as it slid ever deeper into her loving throat. When that supple young body went stiff as her orgasm claimed her body and soul Batard let his own closely held lust for this adorable little redhead free. His white hot scalding cum gushed forth in a powerful jet filling her tight little throat. His fingers curled even tighter into her tawny copper hair as he continued to fuck that angelic face as the girl desperately tried to swallow his copious gift.

“ You are a most pleasing young Lady Miss Kay!”

Batard managed to gasp in a dark husky passion choked voice. It was then that his hard leaping cock slipped from between Andi’s sweetly “O”ed lips with an obscene little POP Again a powerful jet of cum shot forth splashing on Andi’s adorable angelic face again Batard’s cock jumped and ribbons of cum clung to the girls shimmering tawny copper mane. A third time his cock jumped and his scalding seed splattered against her breast and clung to her pale pink nipples like a string of living pearls. Sebastian’s still rock hard cock pressed to Andi’s moist ripe lips.

Take the Master’s cock again Andi. Suckle him and lick him clean…..show him that you are his “Good Girl.”

even as Mr. Knowles seductive voice tempted the sweet innocent angel to even greater devilish measures his camera continued to seductively click, click, click as it captured each delightful moment of the young teen beauty’s defilement.
 
As she slowly came down from the high of her orgasms, andi felt her throat flooded with hot fluid, and with a leap of pride and excitement knew that her Master had just cum in her mouth!

“ You are a most pleasing young Lady Miss Kay!”

Oh the honour, the priveledge!

She did her best to swallow it all, but just as she was losing the battle his masterful cock popped out of her mouth and scalding splashes of his Lordly seed splattered her face, her hair, her breasts!

The sheer eroticism and pleasure of it had her leaking over her thighs again as her nipples burned.

At Mr K's suggestion she licked his still hard rod as it pressed against her lips, sucking away the last traces of his sperm and swallowing like a good girl, hoping that would please him. She did so want to be her Master's Good Girl, and she opened her mouth to show that his precious fluid had all gone.

Sitting back on her heels, andi looked up at her Master and said, "thank you Sir, thank you so much!", glancing across to Mr K for his approval, needing to know that both men were pleased with her, ready for more chances to prove her devotion, more chances to be rewarded with orgasm, with her fix.
 
Back
Top