Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gearing up for what will probably be our first appreciable snow accumulation for the season in Central Virginia. Yes, I know, we've been lucky until now, so will try to suppress the moaning.
 
I take it, we're not talking crocheted bikinis here. :eek:

Not that I could see, but I didn't look around at the other patterns. :)

Now, it did put me in mind of this woman I read about, an artist named Casey Jenkins. She, well, she puts yarn in her vagina and then knits with it.

Here's a Guardian article, written by Jenkins.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/17/vaginal-knitting-artist-defence

This is a HuffPo article that seems similar to others from UK papers; I wasn't sure what people would be able to access. It's more about Jenkins and the reaction to her performance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/04/vaginal-knitting_n_4386419.html
 
Last edited:
Watched Man Of Tai Chi a litle bit ago. That is one of the few martial arts movies I have enjoyed over the past five years. Keanu as a villain worked quite well, the action was (mostly) grounded in reality, and the moral was worth learning (don't be an asshole). Well done on your directorial whay-cha-ma-thingie there Keanu.
 
Three shots of tequila, two glasses of Jack Daniels, a beer, two ibuprofen; still not feeling anything yet. What's next.
 
We have got 2 inches of snow on the driveway here (another 10 on the ground from previous snows). Another 10 to 12 expected throughout the day...
 
We have got 2 inches of snow on the driveway here (another 10 on the ground from previous snows). Another 10 to 12 expected throughout the day...

We got a bunch. At this point I'm not sure if it matters how much, but whatever we got is laying on top of the 8-12 inches we already had. We're not sure when to start shoveling; at this point it doesn't seem worth it.
 
We got a bunch. At this point I'm not sure if it matters how much, but whatever we got is laying on top of the 8-12 inches we already had. We're not sure when to start shoveling; at this point it doesn't seem worth it.

I should have started instead of posting on the internet and gaming...

There was over 4 inches on the ground when I started shoveling. There were over 6 when I came back in, and I am exhausted. 4 to 8 more expected tonight? Fuuuuuck...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top