The Warlock's Castle of magic and other fun

warl0ck1

Mind the Hat!
I am starting this thread for the Mrs. Who feels that she kill other threads when she comes on and posts all the things in her head about us and our day.

Join us if you wish but I will warn you up front it will get mooshy in here at time but hopefully also very hot.

tumblr_llyty651d21qhum10o1_500.jpg

Yay for Casa de WARLOCK! Hope you don't mind if I peek my head in on occasion. :kiss:es for you and the Missus!

(You guys are just too damn adorable! :D)

tumblr_m4il5xBiPm1rs2jpso1_500.gif

its not just the key to my heart in this thread I also want to unlock your slut.:devil:

Yay for Casa de WARLOCK! Hope you don't mind if I peek my head in on occasion. :kiss:es for you and the Missus!

(You guys are just too damn adorable! :D)

Ohh Thank you! This was alovely surprise! War is the BEST. I just mention something & "poof" & there it is! he is just the best. I am glowing now!

Missing Hubby...... the last few days have been so incredible & with him working form hon=me yesterday & today.......OMG! Daytime........no one home SEx is the best!

yesterday I got home rushed up stairs, got all dolled up & snuck back downstairs. War was fixing a up a turkey for dinner (YES he cooks :heart: & mighty good I might add) so I went around the pther way so we he returned to his little work station he had set up & he found me all ready to go.

black lacy things, fishhet's attached to my lacy garter & NO sexy undies but sexy jewelry dangling from my treasure chest! I was so excited I was just drippin' down my leg. (that's what happens when you are horny & shaved clean just for your man!)

I gave him what he fantasizes about............. a long juicy blowjub (somewhat) under his desk!

whew getting excited just thinking about it

he kisses amazing & then he bent me over the chair & fucked me like I haven't been fuck in quite some time! (we have kids) Nice to be able to walk around naked & scream when your coming!

:devil::devil::devil:

A couple of nights before I was on lit I was struck by a pic that got me so horny I couldn't get it out of my head. so I went up & shaved myself clean so I could have war lick me & suck me just like that pic! ( I hven't gone totally clean shaven in quite some time) well it paid off in spades, he has a talented tongue but dam he can suck me off! Oh I can't explain the pleasure he gives & oh ladies this is not some 15 second bus stop this is a long laborious intense thoughtful visit to a beautiful scenic place you sit & enjoy... I had to beg him to stop licking & FUCK me! :cattail:

I think this is the most incredibly sweet thread ever!!! I know I don't comment much with you two, but I think what you have is just beautiful! Keep up the mushy stuff!!

just writing that makes me feel the need to go play a little on my own. I prefer to play with war watching but I am just so tingly right now don't think i can wait til 11 tonight! When I do it alone I don't get the same satisfaction I do when I know I have either gotten him so hard he can't think or gotten him off. Apparently sometimes I am so exciting to watch he can't help himself. So I am off to go check some batteries...............

ALL I want for :rose:Valentine's Day:rose: is a new toy & a big box of batteries!:D
oh & roses can't hurt.
(War like to buy me petals, they always smell sooo good & I :heart:to roll around naked in them. :devil:)

TGIF!
cuz you know what that means? Sex on Friday Sex on Saturday & if I can convince him sleep is overrated sex on Sunday too!!! ;)

Back