Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

I have to admit... that pic really does look photoshopped, however....

It is not even a good attempt at Photoshop since your layers are showing!

But keep trying to impress us with fake accounts.

.... given my track record, I really don't need to do something like that. Tell you what? If you see multiple posts of of her with my name on her chest in lipstick, along with an actual video, will you never write on any thread of mine again? Please agree to this? Pleeeeease?

Sinpain

Last edited:
funny how now you need proof that someone is real, isn't that what you were protesting in the first place, ahh hypocrites.

I never asked you for any proofs, you must be confusing me with your DomlyDom. If I have to spell out what I meant - I think he collects you as stupid as he can get and you all sound the same - retarded.
Now go play your "real woman" card somewhere else. You are just a stupid little girl with a big nose.

Last edited:
I always like discovering new kinks. This one seems like it is for people who like going around in never ending circles. Not for me, but you all seem to love it

.... given my track record, I really don't need to do something like that. Tell you what? If you see multiple posts of of her with my name on her chest in lipstick, along with an actual video, will you never write on any thread of mine again? Please agree to this? Pleeeeease?

Sinpain

your track record?
This is good for a laugh.

Are lulz the only dept. I don't disappoint in?

This thread is full of lulz- OP never disappoints in this respect.

I think if you think hard, you'll recall a few others. ;)

Then again, people may think I made your identity up too.

Am I still the only person you went on cam for?

Sinpain

Last edited:
If you think THAT was funny.....

your track record?
This is good for a laugh.

.... wait until everyone sees how funny it is when you look like even more of a total idiot, after proof pics and vids are posted.

.... wait until everyone sees how funny it is when you look like even more of a total idiot, after proof pics and vids are posted.

Yawn!
Keep trying to make me happy little subboi

Didn't this thread start with "A picture proves nothing."?

*shrugs*

Well, composure is not one of your strong traits. Considering your dire need for reassurance, you still have a long way to go.

Sinpain (but just kidding about the pain part!) master at mind manipulation

Looks can be deceiving. If you knew what I knew.......

You're a beautiful, young girl.

Be careful on here, my love, and keep your heart guarded until you know someone can be trusted. *hugs*

... you'd be giving warnings to the older men here, given that she apparently chews up, and spits them out lol!

She's not a naive little girl. She's really smart, pretty and sexy, with a quick wit, and apparently has been with men more than twice her age. Her last bf was 35. She dumped him.

Please, everyone... you finally have your proof. Call off the witch hunt already. I'm here to have fun, she's here to have fun, and that's what happened. End of story.

Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
Really? Are you really going there?

I never asked you for any proofs, you must be confusing me with your DomlyDom. If I have to spell out what I meant - I think he collects you as stupid as he can get and you all sound the same - retarded.
Now go play your "real woman" card somewhere else. You are just a stupid little girl with a big nose.

Grow up.

A pic with no proof IN the pic proves nothing.

Didn't this thread start with "A picture proves nothing."?

*shrugs*

Well, composure is not one of your strong traits. Considering your dire need for reassurance, you still have a long way to go.

Keep shrugging away.

Don't forget that if you need advice on how to find really hot girls on Literotica to play with, as opposed to going around being a loser, by butting into people's threads that have nothing to do with you, and generally annoying the shit out of everyone, feel free to ask me for help.

Have a nice day.

Sinpain

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, with the have a nice day crap!

This thread is painful to watch!

Finger hovers over unsubscribe button... do it...do it...

No, I can't! I just can't!

Carry on... :)

... you'd be giving warnings to the older men here, given that she apparently chews up, and spits them out lol!

I highly doubt that you're an older man, Sinpain, judging by the way you have conducted yourself here. But, that's all a matter of degree, I guess. In my ideal world, all of the older men would have their "stuff" together, but it's not an ideal world and I am learning that ever so quickly by being on Lit.

She's not a naive little girl. She's really smart, pretty and sexy

I am smart, pretty, and sexy too, (was that a shameless plug?) but I'm still naive, even at my age, which is probably twice her age. There's nothing wrong with reminding her to be careful. If anything, if and when you break her heart, maybe she will remember me, and send me a PM, so she won't feel so alone.

Oh wait...

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
To sum up:
Sinpain demands girls prove they are real before he will engage them

Sinpain goes to extreme lengths to prove to a bunch of people that this is a reasonable demand

Sinn Feinn goes to great length to prove the great power he has over said victim ... er ... Real girls

Sinpain then becomes incredibly submissive to a man who demands proof that he knows real women (nothing is really proven)

Sinpain begs for everyone to leave him alone

What a nice day!

OMG.... you're still here.

To sum up:
Sinpain demands girls prove they are real before he will engage them

Sinpain goes to extreme lengths to prove to a bunch of people that this is a reasonable demand

Sinn Feinn goes to great length to prove the great power he has over said victim ... er ... Real girls

Sinpain then becomes incredibly submissive to a man who demands proof that he knows real women (nothing is really proven)

Sinpain begs for everyone to leave him alone

What a nice day!

To sum things up more accurately:

1. Spell check is not your friend.

2. I have no idea why you're on this site. It's definitely not to have fun with either girls or guys. Perhaps your kink is being an annoying little gnat, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

3. If by "extreme lengths", you mean that I turn girls on to the point that they really like me, and want to actually hang with me in person, which I regularly do, and they want you to leave me alone, so they want to prove you wrong, so you'll get the hint, then yeah......

4. You're a Neanderthal.

5. I've tried my best to remain cordial, then tactful with you. I offered to help you learn how to have fun with girls on this site, to no avail. At this point, I can only be crass. Get off my big dick.

6. Did I mention how much of a Neanderthal you are? (Rhetorical question)

You may have the last word if you wish, but I won't be addressing you anymore, you annoying little twirp/gnat/dipshit.

Have a horrible day.

Last edited:
Back