OOC Casting Call X Men RP

feistyphoenix

The Goddess
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Posts
9,869
X Men:The Fortunate OOC

Would anyone be interested in an X Men RP?? I would like an open thread so villains could jump in and cause chaos (while sticking to the story line of course). Preference will be given to writers able to post at least once a day, but 2 or 3 posts are preferable. They don't have to be drawn out, just a couple of paragraphs each to keep the story moving.

Core Characters needed!!

Jean Grey- feistyphoenix
Wolverine/Logan- wombat9966
Professor X- MasterEnna
Storm
Cyclops/Scott Summers- gearhead73
Beast/Hank
Gambit- raiguy
Rogue-NekoMata??
Iceman-KitCartaii??
Nightcrawler: Wolfias

Others can join the story progresses (Jubilee/Sinister/Iceman/Mystique)

Don't get caught up over which Marvel universe we're in, just write your character well within the given situation. Time period/age of characters/setting are all up for discussion so please PM me with ideas!*
 
Last edited:
well if you want Wolvie and Storm, Plus the Phoenix force your looking mid 90's comic time Xmen. So you could be battling anyone from the Shi'ar, Kree and the Skrulls in outer space. To Apocalypse, Mr Sinister, Magneto & the Acolytes, Hellfire club even Stryfe. Plus you had the Mutant virus happening and the Sentinel project. Bishop coming back in time to get Fitzroy. The birth of Onslaught. Oh so many possibilities.
 
Ok lets keep it simple. By setting I mean, Professor X's School, a research facility, somewhere else hidden....etc.
 
well it would depend. I mean you could start anywhere and it could all turn out to be a training exercise in the Danger Room in the Mansion if need be. LOL
 
well I am just about to head to bed so hopefully by tomorrow (my time) there will be more
 
Well, I think I would like Cyclops if no one has spoken for it. Sounds like some fun writing.
 
It's yours! :)

Now we just need at least the Professor and Storm or another female character to get started.
 
I hadn't planned on Gambit coming in until later but okay!

Beast/Hank could be an NPC if no one PM's me about playing him. I just didn't want to have too many people starting all at once.

Where are the ladies! I need a Storm and hopefully a Rogue eventually.
 
Hmmm...I feel sad that you didn't want me to come in until later....I can arrange that.
 
You can! I just wanted to start with a core of like 5 people ready to write before actually making the RP thread, but since you want Gambit he can start out with us.

I still really need a Professor X and a Storm since they are very important and part of the original X Men team.
 
*Dark Phoenix takes over Jean*


are YOU sure about that?
Just a head's up, you didn't specify which persona of Jean Grey you were.

So basically you are one of the strongest mutants in the world?

And looking back, I inadvertently chose the strongest mutant in the world....Oh fuck....
 
Last edited:
I know. I am planning to write outside of the existing Universes, my version of Jean will be able to control the piece of the Dark Phoenix that resides within her, but only "most" of the time. It will take over from time to time and cause problems for her. And it is the real Jean, not the "fake" Jean that the Phoenix consciousness created to occupy.
 
Yeah, I'm playing Gambit after his powers are fully unlocked....I forgot about that second part of Gambit...It's been a while since I looked at Gambit, and his powers :p
 
haha And I have the admantium version of wolverine to tie in with Phoenix version of Jean Grey.
 
Unfortunately, Jean's telepathic abilities don't affect me. That kinetic energy shield.


Legitimate question, do I play with him able to transform into the Death Persona, or just fully unlocked potential as Gambit only?
 
Back
Top