The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon all. seen my folks, visited 1 set of friends, bought a new hat, now in meadowhell, then to a friend's to see their new baby. .. busy busy. hope you're all well?
 
afternoon all. seen my folks, visited 1 set of friends, bought a new hat, now in meadowhell, then to a friend's to see their new baby. .. busy busy. hope you're all well?

Sounds like you are having a good day!

I woke late, didn't get home until gone midnight, what a dirty stop out! :D but it was lovely to See M and spend a bit of time together.
Half term, took the kids to see turbo, was quite amusing, the kids enjoyed it, then we had some pizza :)
Lil girl is over to mum's for the night, so it looks like I will be having a nice quiet day with Lil boy tomorrow :)

A few pics up on fet taken by Angelica, hope you enjoy xx
 
Morning all! Happy Halloween :D

Going to try to get through the day without disembowelling an editor, then daughter is having friends round later, so will be leaving early to attempt to fill teenagers with food.

Hope we all have a good day.
 
Morning all! Happy Halloween :D

Going to try to get through the day without disembowelling an editor, then daughter is having friends round later, so will be leaving early to attempt to fill teenagers with food.

Hope we all have a good day.

Disembowelling is fine today. :)
 
Morning all.

Managed somehow to fall asleep last night whilst the party was still in full swing. Woke up at 2am fully dressed. You would think someone would have given me a nudge at some point, wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

Friday today, which must be great for those of you who are going to be off at the weekend :)
 
Morning all

Hope you're doing ok.

Daisy, You don't give out Bah Humbugs at Halloween, they're for Christmas.

Lally, glad you got some sleep even if it was unexpected :)

Prof this morning, taking him shopping for bedding now that he has his new bed coming.
 
Well, I went down this morning to find the local hooligans had smashed a load of apples on my car.... nice
Spent the day at the farm with the kids, had a lovely day doing pony rides and tractor rides and cuddling Donkeys and bunnies and stuff, all fun stuff. I really hope the kids sleep tonight!!

How have your Fridays been?
 
gods help me I'm being dragged round meadowhell again.

hope you're all ok!
 
I am teaching my tolerance. I am tired, hungry, fed up and ready to kill people. but I am behaving for now.
 
Morning all

Do you know what's worse than getting up at stupid o'clock?

Getting up at stupid o'clock, finding your car's frozen solid, some joker used all the de-icer and didn't get any more, and you can't find your gloves. :mad:

And it's not even 6 am.....
 
Morning all

Do you know what's worse than getting up at stupid o'clock?

Getting up at stupid o'clock, finding your car's frozen solid, some joker used all the de-icer and didn't get any more, and you can't find your gloves. :mad:

And it's not even 6 am.....

Morning Lally, morning all.

Yeah, I looked out the window just now and will need to leave a few extra minutes for de-icing. Thank goodness for heated front windows.

Hope the rest of the day is a little calmer... and warmer :)
 
Morning all, very grey looking day.
Off for a meeting with my boss, but at least we are civilised enough to choose Starbucks as a venue :)
Mal, hope your training goes well!
Lally, I hope the hubs being off sick, doesn't ruin your plans for today ;)
 
Woot!!
Escaping London is always a good thing!

I am attempting to make a flogger, I purchased what I thought would be a lovely piece of nubuck leather. Turns out it is very thick and packs one hell of a wallop! Fun times ahead!
 
Morning all - Greetings, Oakheart :)

Been at work for a while now - so far, no disasters but it's still early.

Got two editors on-site today which is always tricky - they're like a couple of demanding children, and usually end up not speaking to each other when they have a disagreement about content. I should have a naughty step to make them sit on :rolleyes:

Hope Mal got back safely from London and that Daisy is enjoying the new flogger :)
 
Morning, yet again...

Switched my alarm off completely instead of onto snooze this morning, so running a bit late today.

Hope we all have a good day :)
 
Those of us who are at work, and don't want to be, are cranky and bad tempered :D

Hopefully the rest of you are having a lot more fun that me!
 
I have woken up full of allergies, my eyes are itchy and sore and I can't stop sneezing. WTF, I shouldn't have hayfever in November.
Just had a call, the outlaws are coming over. Grrrrrr! I had plans, I have things to do, like shopping and laundry, instead I have to entertain. Not happy!!
 
Hey, been keeping an eye on this thread for a while, but joined the forum today - I'm a UKer too :D Love that there is a thread just for us :p

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
 
Hey, been keeping an eye on this thread for a while, but joined the forum today - I'm a UKer too :D Love that there is a thread just for us :p

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hello Sophie from one South Yorkshire resident to another :)

Welcome to the thread, We keep this running as a safe place for us delicate Brits :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top