Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the smallest cup size that garners male attention on this thread? Some of these woman appear dangerously too endowed. ;)

Cup size is not important to me at all. I love all sizes of breasts.:devil: As long as she does not look like a stick figure and has some curves.;)

I think whatever size curves might be available, you'll find definite fans of them on this thread...

I am just curious as to what cup size males here see as the perfect size. Some of these ladies appear be G's or more. Just imagining carrying that extra weight around makes my neck hurt, but they appear to carry it well.

I am just curious as to what cup size males here see as the perfect size. Some of these ladies appear be G's or more. Just imagining carrying that extra weight around makes my neck hurt, but they appear to carry it well.

Let's phrase it like this. I wrote it in a story of mine once:

It isn't the cup size: it's the proximity.

What is the smallest cup size that garners male attention on this thread? Some of these woman appear dangerously too endowed. ;)

I'm an equal opportunity breast lover. It's not about the size for me, more about the natural shape and the body as a whole. I can't stand twig thin girls with big fake tits, because it looks unnatural and doesn't fit their body type. An A cup can look amazing on a small woman, and a H cup can look equally amazing on a more full bodied woman.

9.jpg

Those just look painful. I personally think she would look better if they were more in proportion to her body, but I am not a man - just a straight woman with an artistic eye.

Well, I'm one for: as long as they're the real thing.

I have heard that fake ones feel differently.

I wouldn't know, and I don't really care. (How's that for an attitude?) At least the women who've been posted here, even the obvious models, look to be the real thing, even with as overly busty as they may appear...

I wouldn't know, and I don't really care. (How's that for an attitude?) At least the women who've been posted here, even the obvious models, look to be the real thing, even with as overly busty as they may appear...

Yes, they do appear to be natural. I might go in for a lift at some point, but I don't want anything artificial implanted.

honestly for me its all about proportions. nice thick super sexy hips/ass with small cup size just looks weird. Smaller yet still curvy girl can get away with less

Bravo for this thread! Curvy natural women are beautiful. I believe most men would agree, the media try's to convince the masses that we aren't skin and bones but we don't! We want a real woman!

Thank you ladies! I keep trying to convince my wife that her natural curvy build is freaking hot! Real women with real bodies (of ALL builds, but I prefer curvey) are so much better than the airbrushed fake photos the media pushes at us. I'll see if the wife would want me post her pics, hehe, I think it'd turn her on...

Thank you ladies! I keep trying to convince my wife that her natural curvy build is freaking hot! Real women with real bodies (of ALL builds, but I prefer curvey) are so much better than the airbrushed fake photos the media pushes at us. I'll see if the wife would want me post her pics, hehe, I think it'd turn her on...

Even if she doesn't want to show much skin, have a clothes pic praised by others might be an ego boost for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back