Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all, I'm 62 but in better shape then when I was 40. Hit the gym everyday (almost) and enjoying amazing results. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area I enjoyed the summer of love from my home near Ocean Beach (at the west end of Golden Gate Park), and have traveled and enjoyed all regions of the 'good old USA".
 
So, lets get to it

What brings us to Lit?
My life includes a man I love and still have the hots for:devil: But I discovered recently that I love to talk about my sexual needs with complete strangers (go figure).

Why are you here?
 
55 Michigan

Single digit tonight. But you can't miss the Wolf Moon--going out for a short hike
 
You took the words right out of my mouth, QQueen. But in my case, the hots aren't reciprocated. I'm not wounded, because it's not pesonal, but I am frustrateed, so here Iam
 
52
New York
All male all the time

Here seeking introspective thoughts as I travel the path of enlightment and find a deeper undestanding of the female species.

:eek:
Actually just a healthy sex drive and I enjoy sexual banter like the rest of youse guyz & gals :D
 
Hi

Hi, It surprises me sometimes when I reflect on the fact that I'm over 5o. I don't feel any different, there have been no bells or trumpet fanfaires to signal the event. It is a strange world. I admit though that of all the achievements in my life that of reaching my age has taken the longest.

I have always thought of it as being not a problem.

I have noticed though that they don't make mirrors like they used to. When ever I look at mine there are a few wrinkles that never used to be there. When I took my mirror back for a refund they laughed at me! Can you believe it? At least the mirror wasn't installed upside down- I'd hate to have to comb my hair(yes, I still have hair- all of it!) while standing on my head. I think that would be difficult.

I am planning to go to the South Pole to reduce my age. I need to locate the pole accurately and then start walking, round and round, because every time I cross the International Date Line I lose a day. Its important though that I get the direction right. Clock wise or anticlockwise, I'm not sure. If I stuff up I'll be adding days to my age. Don't laugh, I'm sure some have made the mistake and not managed to leave the South Pole. My guess is that there would be a largish cemetary nearby. Its important not to walk too far when the direction walked is correct. I'm told that there are no neonatal facillities at the South Pole and putting on a nappy in the cold would be difficult, not to mention the embarrassment. I am wondering whether anyone would like to join me- you'll have to be good at reading maps! I've been lost too many times before. If you do wish to come please let me know. We'll do it with humour.

I am male, Australian, friendly and single. I love to communicate.

Take care everyone.
 
Another member here

Mid 50s guy in England here and feeling my age today after working really hard all morning in the garden I'm now worn out, 10 years ago it would have been all afternoon as well!
 
male/59 and feels 20,in North Carolina,nothing is taboo if both agree to it.
 
Greeting my name is Skip I just turned 60 and live in Fairfax. VA. It's cold and snow here today.
 
Me 2

Hello everyone.
I'm a 57 y.o. married male in Western Massachusetts. Trying to keep warm this afternoon.
 
over 50 and feeling great.no cold here although it has been cool at times but compared to my home back north its very nice.
 
nice and war here in florida but back home it was 4 above zero.burrrrrrrrrr,walked te beach hee and found it relaxing ..
 
Over 50, living in SoCal and feeling like a little gurl....:rose:
 
Over 50, living in SoCal and feeling like a little gurl....:rose:

at sixty four ,,,,,,,,,

Me,, I just love that thought, the action of the feeling , touching tasting ,,,,,,
of big and little gurls

hanging out in the valley LA
 
Hi Dminted, I need immoral support. Glad you here. ^4 isn't as old as I thought
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top