Tales of The Triad.

Sunshine420

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Posts
268
It occurs to me that while I have led quite an adventurous sex life in general, I live an interesting one at home.
First, I'm Sunshine. I am 28 years old. Bisexual. And married. My husband and I are currently in a poly relationship with our live in girlfriend. My husband is 31. My girl is 20. Our relationship has been going on for a few years now. We live a seemingly normal life... She just looks like the friend/roommate to anyone outside. In reality she shares our bed. We all love each other. We have sex. If it were legal we would probably marry.
So there's my intro.. Let's see if there is interest.
 
Last edited:
My husband and I have sex regularly. She joins us when she wants to...and when I let her. We each have our own kink and appreciate and indulge in each others. I like pee, Hubs likes anal, my girl a like breast play (I'm a boob woman myself). When we do oral we make a chain...I'll eat her, he'll eat me... And switch.
Last night she sat on his face and rode while she ate me. She stopped licking and started grinding on his face. It was so erotic. She dove in between my legs and moaned into my pussy. I covered her face in cum...she flooded him. We made a big wet mess but it was worth it.
 
Sounds like a marriage in Heaven Sunshine; I stark contrast to my own!
 
Details..

We started out in skirts and bras...no panties. I get so turned on by playing in a skirt and my girl likes to indulge me. She out on this short purple number with lace... Her round cheeks peeking out. I wore an orange one with white flowers on it...flared out like a slurry cheerleading skirt. You can see my ass very well... Teasing you from underneath the flowers. I like to be dominant with my girl... I pushed her down on the bed and straddled her. Our skirts ride up and our pussies meet. She's already wet...I can't deny I'm soaked too. My lips meet her plump beautiful mouth.. I slowly and seductively nibble her bottom lip.. She coos with pleasure. I trace my tongue along her ear lobe... She shivers. My lips find the nape of her neck... I plant soft kisses... I nibble slightly. "Don't tease me baby" she says, impatiently. I chuckle and begin sucking on her nipples. She runs her fingers through my hair... Pulling it out of the bun its in. She pulls my hair. My husband comes up behind me... In one swift motion he has me on the bed. In seconds he's between my legs. My girl leans in and kisses me. Then she engulfs my hubs cock in her mouth... He's got a healthy 9 1/2 inches and she attempts to take it all.. He's moaning into my pussy. Dann it feels so good. His tongue tracing my clit. His hands find my breasts and he tugs on my nipples. I arch my back... I am so close to cuming...

To be continued...
 
Continued..

Just when I'm about to make a wet mess he pulls away. "Oh no baby.. You can't go yet.." he says. He whispers something into my girls ear and she's between my legs in minutes, picking up where he left off. She's happily eating my pussy as he slides underneath her. She's sitting on his face...having a nice ride. I can hear him sucking on her pussy and it's driving me wild. I hold her head into my pussy. I grind against her face. She moans into my wet slit. Mmmmmmm. She sits up. Grabs her nipples and starts grinding his face. Bucking and moaning. The sight has me leaking. He reaches up and starts fingering me. He's still happily munching on her pussy. I'm enjoying my view.
 
She moans... She cries out "Yes baby eat my pussy!!!" Fucking his face wildly. I can see he tongue at work. It turns me on so much to watch him in action. She's flooding his face... Still grinding. She is reaching her climax... I can see it on her face. Her eyes closed. The wrinkled brow of ecstasy. Biting her bottom lip. Hands exploring her perky pink nipples. I take in the sight of her beautiful body. Her round, perky, ample breasts. Her belly button with the pot leaf ring in it. Her tight belly. The tiny tattoo on her hip that matches mine... Butterflies.
I love her. I love her body.
I sit up and kiss her... Deeply, passionately. Those plump kissable lips... They are my drug. Her tongue slips in my mouth. She nibbles on my bottom lip. I reach up and grab a handful of her strawberry blonde hair...I give a little tug. She reacts with a throaty moan. She pulls me closer to her. Her nails run up and down my back. She dismounts my husbands face and gets on top of me.
 
My husband and I have sex regularly. She joins us when she wants to...and when I let her. We each have our own kink and appreciate and indulge in each others. I like pee, Hubs likes anal, my girl a like breast play (I'm a boob woman myself). When we do oral we make a chain...I'll eat her, he'll eat me... And switch.
Last night she sat on his face and rode while she ate me. She stopped licking and started grinding on his face. It was so erotic. She dove in between my legs and moaned into my pussy. I covered her face in cum...she flooded him. We made a big wet mess but it was worth it.
Ok you are now my hero and whats your husbands diet to stay strong and keep two you two well pleasured?
 
Back
Top