I Admit It...I Have A Huge Foot Fetish :)

Bluesky8888

Literotica Guru
Ladies, you don't know what you do to me with those sexy pedicured toes, lovely arches, and smooth heels! Please please PLEASE post a few foot photos on this thread. I'd be ever so grateful ;)

Here are some ideas for hot poses if you want an example, or making up your own is always appreciated too! :)

Bluesky

PS Here is my photo thread :)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1244156

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggested Pose 2 :)

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore feet! Couldn't find the original of this on my thread to repost, so I cropped this down for you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 26
I adore feet! Couldn't find the original of this on my thread to repost, so I cropped this down for you.

Wow Marvelous Mara :) Great first contribution, hopefully with more too come, sexy skin and nail color :)

You like huge feet, like. Size 11 dd

Haha yeah man, personally I prefer smaller feet on my chicks, my wife is a size 5, but I think any chick who takes great care of themselves head to toes is supersexy, regardless :)

Dammit! I have super tiny feet. Guess I get no love. ;)

Hey Pouty, no I think you misunderstood. I said that I prefer smaller feet (my wife is a size 5 (usa size) and thats one of my favorite things about her :)

Can you please contribute to this kinky thread of mine? Pretty please with whipped cream and sprinkles? :D

Yes, I was just playing with you...I am having trouble posting pics. Stupid Windows upgrade. As soon as I can, I will.

Hey Pouty, no I think you misunderstood. I said that I prefer smaller feet (my wife is a size 5 (usa size) and thats one of my favorite things about her :)

Can you please contribute to this kinky thread of mine? Pretty please with whipped cream and sprinkles? :D

I don't leave my pictures up long anymore, but I'll help you out.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Yes, I was just playing with you...I am having trouble posting pics. Stupid Windows upgrade. As soon as I can, I will.

Damn Windows upgrades! :) ok well if your feet are even one-tenth as gorgeous as your lips, i think we will all be drooling over them! (Or is that just my fantasy??) ok too much info :D

"So. Why do they call you Rainbow?"

Attachments

• feelingfeetish.jpg
    feelingfeetish.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi Rainbow, whoa thats one hell of a risque start (I love it!)...any chance we can remove those lovely socks? :)

I'm a great believer in being happy with what you're given ... but ...

Attachments

• admittingdefeet.jpg
    admittingdefeet.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 8
I'm a great believer in being happy with what you're given ... but ...

Great Odin's Raven! Rainbow! My of my, you look 110% certified delicious and perfectly smooth. Oh man!!! I'm absolutely speechless, breathless, and all the sudden extremely hungry!! :)

Great Odin's Raven! Rainbow! My of my, you look 110% certified delicious and perfectly smooth. Oh man!!! I'm absolutely speechless, breathless, and all the sudden extremely hungry!! :)

Well, they're probably not the tastiest part of my anatomy, but I'm glad that you like them all the same. ;)

I admit it - I have huge feet. And they are in my profile if you want to see! :D

Back